• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Ephedrine - Severe dizziness when standing

mrmarkvile

Greenlighter
So I take Ephedrine and Caffeine for energy and weight loss. I take a lot, about 12-15 Ephedrine HCL 25mg per day.
I only weigh about 110 (I'm 5'6) so it effects my heart, I think. When I stand up I get very very dizzy, my vision gets fuzzy and increasingly black. I usually have to quickly sit down very quickly and often my whole body will go into seizure-type action. I sometimes become almost not there mentally while this happens. I cannot talk or respond to others and forget where and who I am
I've had grand mal seizures in the past (years ago, all caused by alcohol withdrawal) and it is almost exactly the same but I don't lose consciousness.
Ive been ignoring this but other people are noticing these frequent episodes.
I been on various amphetamines for months at a time in the past and never had problems THIS bad

What exactly is causing this and how can I stop it (ideally without stopping the Ephedrine - I need the appetite supression to keep me from eating)?

Your problem is your drug use. I hope you don't think you're fat. You will develop long S-T syndrome and die. I have faced this too. It hurts to be that fucked up. Time to give it up and go on to something else. Michael.

You need to stop the drug use/abuse.
And using stimulants for weight loss isn't a good idea, as you'll most likely gain back the pounds after you stop taking them. And 110 punds is pretty much underweight, so you need to gain pounds instead of loosing them!
Stop using stimulants and eat healthy