View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ephedinine side effects solutions

drmqtz

Greenlighter
Hey everyone not sure if I needed to create a New thread or post on the main ephenidine one but I wanted to ask about what do people do to mitigate the side effects, if you can call them that, of this drug.

What I am refering to specificly is the stimulation that comes after the huge euphoria passes (after maybe 4-6h), its a very annoying restlessness that I counter with 1mg of etiz and some noopept, it makes it actually nice again not comparable to the immense dissociative euphoria that it was before but a nice buzz still.

Does anyone have any other tips for this phenomena, and do you have it too? I was thinking maybe some kratom could help mellow out the stimmy part but not sure about how safe it is and such.... I presumme it is safe (I vaguely remenber reading about people mixing these two wih no problem but this was not their goal-mitigation of residual stimulation) but maybe someone has some insight worth sharing.

Kratom would be safe. I have only one experience with ephenidine and it was only at 100mg and I didn't care for it.