Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

EOI: Bluelight scavenger hunt

PsYcHoBuNnY

Bluelighter
as this isnt an event, well not yet anyway, i was wondering who would be interested in a scavenger hunt around melbourne?

basically i'm ripping the idea of sum1 else who went on one recently and yeh here's a quick rundown

will be done in teams of however many you fit in a car/van LEGALLY
preferably at least one male and female in each team
video camera per team, or at least digital camera with filmability (we want proof dammit!)
costumes - eg, pirates, cowboys, indians, stuper heros, etc TBA
1 person to be the designated driver, they must stay sober

there will be the basic scav hunt with bonus points awarded for extra curricular activity, eg shave legs on male, get a member of public to flash in front the camera, etc

note some activities like nudity may cause you to get in trouble, so try to avoid getting arrested, and for that reason it may be in your best interest to be clean in a sense ;)

we can have prizes if there is an entry fee, if not just do it for kicks and fame, make it a 6pm deadline to meet and such and such (house or pub or whatever) and have drinks or whatever

so whos up for it?

PsYcHoBuNnY said:
note some activities like nudity may cause you to get in trouble, so try to avoid getting arrested, and for that reason it may be in your best interest to be clean in a sense ;)

I havent been arrested yet :p

PsYcHoBuNnY said:
1 person to be the designated driver, they must stay sober

good luck with that part ;)

Um, I'm basically lazy so it doesn't appeal to me, I'd skip right to the bit where we drink at someone's house, but that's just me =D

You might as well join the Melbourne Uni scav hunt.
scav hunt ftw!

I'd be interested, but I don't know about the finding a driver bit!!

Half the stuff on the scavenger list usually results in a lot of illegal activity, for eg.:
= steal a street sign
= steal a mcdonalds tray
= take 'something' from 'somewhere...

No?

stuff along those lines
the melb uni one has two lists, a legal one and a black list (released after midnight). plenty of fun.