• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Entheogenesis Australis (EGA) dates set for 2007

Just called V/Line and they said there are 2 buss every day from Melbourne to Mansfield and Mansfield to Melbourne.

The trip takes 3hours and is not very costly

Adult: $19 weekdays
Concession: $9 weekdays

Operator: V/Line
Contact V/Line: 136 196

That sure sounds very acceptable
We could then do a pick up from Mansfield for the late bus and drive you to the conference.

And a drop off back in Mansfield on Monday afternoon and Tuesday too, after the conference.

We would need to know the numbers on the bus before hand but we can work this all out closer to the date.

You may wish to book your travel soonish but to make sure you get a seat.

Hope this has been of sum help.
;)

Yep Chubba75, all you'd need to do is bring some camping gear and $ for food.

OR you could go the lazy option of getting Lentil as Anything (awesome vegetarian food) to cook all your meals for you for about $50 for the weekend. There are also a limited number of cabin beds available (although they go quickly) if you didn't want to lug your camping gear down from QLD.

Meh, I'm in Brisbane, I'd say I'll probably just hitch a ride down with some truckies, they'll generally chuck you a ride.

Can you bring food into the place? And if so does it have to be vegetarian only?

You can be interested in spirituality, entheogenic plants, psychedelic culture and the like and enjoy a good cow every now and then. Jeez.

Chronik Fatigue said:
Torsten... lol

???:|

Looking forward to this event; Des Tramacchi – #1: Flower Power: Co-evolution of psychedelics and fragrance compounds in flowering plants.
#2: The uses of delirium: Cross-cultural perspectives on Datura-like drugs- that definitely sounds intriguing.

Ethnobotanics – lets get physical:
A General Q and A on entheogenic plant identification, propagation, extraction and proliferation. Ask the expert penal the questions that have been bugging you about anything to do with entheogenic plant.

Alos interesting.

<3 :)

See you there.

Torsten runs a popular online shop based in Mullumbimby.. seems to know his stuff. Been in the business and research for years

Splatt said:
Can you bring food into the place? And if so does it have to be vegetarian only?

Yes off course you can bring food/ meat or moon rock to eat for all we care, it is like any other outdoor gathering in that most people camp for 4 days and are self-sufficient. Loads of people Bring all there own food and the Mansfield shops are about 20 minutes away so people are free to go there too. But the venues only has one kitchen and as ‘Lentil as anything’ (http://www.lentilasanything.com/ ) make fantastic food that almost anyone would eat, we get them in to offer there food for anyone that wonts it. As almost half of our attendees are from interstate many of them can not travel on plain or in cars with everything the need to be sustainable for 4 days, so really we have to have some food available on site.

=D

Splatt said:
Torsten runs a popular online shop based in Mullumbimby.. seems to know his stuff. Been in the business and research for years

Yeah I know (of) him through sab but I was just questioning the lol....

Ronny, I hope there is a distilled urine store there, as that is all I consume.

=D

Trippy Tacos are always good. :)

But of COURSE I'll be at EGA McDonald-Replica, whadja think? I'd do a talk, but, hey, it always seems to be too late when I menchin it... ;)

There is now an EGA thread up under Australian events, so please head over there and show your support for this mad gathering <3

I think Torsten is cool, any interractions we've had with him have been excellent :)

I'm so jealous of all of you going. I'm in melbourne for that weekend, but am there for work on monday/tuesday - flying down on friday lunchtime. :(

Got me tickets and I'm there....well, not yet, that would be somehwat hasty, but I am there in the sense that I will be there.....

Can't wait. What is the basic format for the event? Do we sleep :)? I'm hoping for a more serious discussion tyoe thing then a 'party' type evnt- I have been told that it is basically a conference, but yeah- whats it like? Who goes? What mix of people? Why? HOW? nNo, just a few breif hints would be good.... :)