• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Entertaining family

xcidium said:
I find it a little shocking some of you are suggesting she feeds E's to her 16yo bro. I know they start young but 16? (i know people start alot younger, but IMO the longer you leave it the better off you are because once the honeymoon starts, it doesn't finish for a long, long time ;))

Get him drunk if you must, leave the (other)drugs for when he grows up.

I totally agree.

I guess in my case I just assumed that vanth was bright enough to work that out for herself and wasnt taking that to seriously.

Uh, yeah, don't stress, I'm not going to give my brother any drugs.

There's a Luna Park in St Kilda. I've never been, but I guess it would be fun.

If he's from the country, perhaps you could take him to the observation deck on top of the Rialto Tower? He might like to see the big city from that perspective?

I've been to melbourne a few times, alas, i've still not been to the observation deck. :\

eggman88888 said:
Oh and if the stripper plan comes into effect, may i suggest the Spearmint Rhino for an all round great stripper experience... reminds me of the last time i was there, i found three $50 notes scattered around near the bar, now THAT was a good day!

Not for me... next time tips fall out of my g-banger while I'm dancing would you be so kind as to slip them back in?

Thief :p

I don't think I'd be giving my 16 year old brother pills, but I'd definitely be buying him alcohol and cigarettes if those were his wishes! I'd probably let him have some weed too.

My sisters weren't all that responsible with me at that age (they weren't that bad though), and look how good I turned out! If he's into sports then take him to the footy. Otherwise movies, shops like Minotour, bars (providing he looks old enough!!), and to a shitload of good places to eat.

Btw, the visit has been rescheduled for the weekend after next, I'll let you all know how it goes.