Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Enlighten Test Results From Earthcore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomslang

Bluelighter
Just wandering if and when those results were going to be put on the website. I have been checking everyday for the last month but much to my disappointment they still haven't appeared. I don't mean to sound like a little bitch, but i think the moment has passed. Putting them up now (not that i'm suggesting they not be put up, i'm really keen to see them) seems kind of pointless as virtually all the pills that were around during Earthcore would be gone now so the results won't be much use to anyone. At least not in helping people determine what is in the pill they just bought.

Is this delay in posting due to someone not having enough time to do it? If that is the case, is it likely to happen again next time or is this a once off teething sort of thing.

I don't mean to sound like a whinging prick, sorry if it came across that way.

Boomslang.

Originally posted by Boomslang
Is this delay in posting due to someone not having enough time to do it? If that is the case, is it likely to happen again next time or is this a once off teething sort of thing.

I asked BT to open the thread so an explanation could be made to all those who have also been effected. I have the data but have not posted it on the website as yet. A week after Earthcore, myself and babydoc went to S.A. to gather results and work with doctors over there as discussed in this article, and soon after that was Christmas and NYE. What I am trying to say is that I have been quite busy and so to have other people involved with Enlighten. It is a teething problem in regards that the website has no database, and is all static content, meaning it has to be all manually entered - this is time consuming considering no templates have been previously created. It will be quicker in future and I hope to have some automation soon, but my apologies go out to those who were inconvenienced by the excessive duration. If anyone has any future questions, comments, or suggestions, please email us.

Status
Not open for further replies.