Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Enlighten - Pill Testers Required!

Cowboy Mac

Bluelighter
As the Enlighten website has been redeveloped (with more changes coming over the weeks) we are planning on adding a pill testing section that will have our results from events, as well as reports from the Enlighten testers. We are accepting applications from established bluelighters to be an Enlighten pill tester. The basic idea is that you fill out a detailed form that details what the pill looks like, tests like, and provide good quality photographs/scans of that can be relied upon as a credible source. You dont have to spend anymore time than it would take to follow a template for a decent report, and take a photo/scan of the pill. No one will be identified on the Enlighten site, so your anoniminity is assured.

This harm reduction initiative (briefly discussed in this thread ) is to be used as an additional resource to pillreports and is in no way meant to take its place, they both serve different purposes. Pillreports is a public forum that gets a lot of reports, however you must read between the lines at times as it is public, and it is easy for someone to intentionally lie about a pills contents/effects in order to boost sales. The Enlighten testers will attempt to provide more accurate and detailed reports.

I dont want it to sound so exclusive you shouldnt participate, because the more testers there are the more pills that can be posted. If you do fit into the category of an 'established bluelighter' that is willing to follow a slightly more detailed format and has access to a camera/scanner please email Enlighten and help the harm reduction cause :)

The form that you fill out can be downloaded here.

please apply at: pilltesters[@]enlighten-hr.org without the []

Last edited:
It's Australia wide. The results of the tests and photographs will be submitted to us and then posted on the website, so the more tests the better.

excellent idea! However make sure there's a clear disclaimer somewhere that just because these reports will probably be more accurate, it doesn't mean that they're 100% accurate. Even the most established bluelighter can still make a mistake, or wind up with an anomaly from a batch or something.

I'm sure you've already thought of that anyway, but just thought I'd mention it... :)

^^^ errm you think anything i had something to do with wouldn't have disclaimers up the whazoo? ;)

Pleo: Yep, the idea of this is to simply increase the reliability, and detail of reports over pillreports. It doesnt mean it will be 100% accurate because we dont have a GCMS lying around, and we need to rely on peoples reagent results, descriptions, and subjective user experiences. Hopefully one day we will replace the reagent tests with full lab tests - we can only hope :)

it seems so unfair....the UK & US get lab results (ecsasy.org) and us aussie's (appaently the biggest pill chompers in the world) are getting butt fucked!!!

*smacks forehead*

I forgot the Disclaimer King was involved... ;)

I just had visions of people not bothering to personally test their pills anymore because a "trusted" bluelighter said they were good. Although once again I'm sure you already planned to word the reports so this wouldn't happen..........

Ummmmm...

I guess all this rambling is just making up for the fact that I can't really be involved in this much because it's almost 2 years since I last had a pill and I'm kinda out of the loop... ;)

Can you post a list of requirements?

Like scanner/camera, type of testing kit, etc etc.

Thanks

1. Have a digital camera / or scanner.
2. Have at least a marquis reagent, additional reagents would be nice :)

I will have written up the blank template by next week, and ill put it online. I'm sure there are a lot of people here with points 1 and 2, so if you are able to provide test results and reports please email us.

and get bluelighters from as many cities (main ones at least) around Australia as possible, we all know how copycat batches get made locally. Perhaps having a 'city section' within a pill report would be useful in giving viewers a better idea of what they may be able to expect. It'll also reduce the clutter of multiple posts on the one pill.

i'd be interested in doing this (i don't take that many pills, but i test what i take, and take note of what they're like), but i don't have a scanner or digital camera... perhaps i could still contribute though, if an identical photo already exists? (ie: there are photos on pillreports of the exact same yellow 3s that i had - absolutely identical).

Careful with that. I think the point of taking personal photos is that way the pill tested is 100% definitely the pill in the photo. By using other photos there may be extremely subtle differences which you don't notice, which could mean it's a photo of a different pill.

I think for consistency it would be better if everyone had to take their own photo's, but you do make a good point that it could cut down the number of people able to contribute.

Tough call. :\

Slightly OT - Would Enlighten be interested in starting up "divisions" in other capital cities as well?? As far as I know there is no equivalent in Brisbane or Perth. How pheasable is this idea and would anyone be interested in participating?

Nice Tits You may wish to give me a whoy on this. I've discussed such things with Enlighten (JB) in the past. PM me and I'll give you some contact details and update you on the current local situation (legality, promoter attitudes etc).

onetwothreefour: As pleo said it is a tough call, and is the same reason we do not let people use other peoples photos on pillreports. They may reference them and say they looked like this, however there may be subtle variations in color and size that wont be picked up, and this is why we are currently requesting photos/scans only. We very much appreciate your offer to help, but at the moment (with the type of pill report information we are planning on providing) I dont think it will be suitable at this stage. :\ If it is decided that a camera/scanner not be a requirement ill contact you :)

nice tits: Initially there was an attempt to set up an Enlighten in Sydney, however their local issues made it more difficult for it to succeed and it was disbanded. There is another harm reduction org in canberra called code blue, but as you said I dont think there is any in Brisbane or Perth. Email phase_dancer and if you are still interested email the team from the link off our webpage.

Last edited:
*bump* Thought this thread was kinda important so decided to bump it so it wouldn't get missed

Phase Dancer - Tried PMing you but ur inbox is full - stop being so popular [All fixed; p_d]

Last edited by a moderator:
if you think you can fill out this form and have access to a digital camera or scanner please apply at pilltesters[@]enlighten-hr.org without the [].

Last edited: