• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ENLIGHTEN: NYE Results

disturbing about the red mitsubishi which tested up as an unknown substance

We can only hope that they are pressed with something insignificant such as chalk or caffiene and not something more dangerous that we cant detect. :\

Tho I think there would have been a few of these floating around over New Years and if it was serious we would have heard.

Better to be safe than sorry tho. Theres not going to be anything in them that will make you have a good time.

stace.

We cannot be sure because the pillreports.com poster did not include a good enough physical description.

You can be prettymuch certain that there are a few batches of 'new' red mitsi pills floating around the country recently. By the looks of it producers have picked up on the *huge* media hype about these 'killer' pills and made a stack of crap ones that prolly cost them next to nothing that people will pay top dollar for because they think that they are the strong original MDMA ones.
Someone is rubbing their hands in glee at the moment in front of a huge pile of cash I'm sure.

I just hope the hype wears off and we can stop seeing these god damnned red mitsubishis all over the place! I think you'll be lucky to score yourself an original now. I wouldnt take the risk unless I had a tester on me (tho that pretty much goes for every pill I consume). It really points out the fact that people should really be testing their pills. Its cheap, quick and bloody easy to do. I tested every pill that was at my new years party and I find people come in droves when I get my testers out coz its also a bit of fun.

Enlighten has new, improved, and extremely good testers available... so if you dont have one yet, make it a new years resolution to get yourself one!

stace.

the red mitsubishis going round that are bad are the ones with the circles around the logo the other ones with the scores and no circles are amazing!

Thanks for attending the event, enlighten. was great having you there and nice to meet 4 members from the crew, keep up the good work.

brilliant work enlighten!

I also spoke to someone at an event recently who had consumed one of those red mitsi pills, he reported absolutely no effect whatsoever.

the ones on the enlighten report are the dud's.

i have had two different red mitsis in my hand to compare.

the good ones do not have the bevel around the edge. they are also significantly thinner than the duds and have a more pinkish red, whereas the duds are more orange red.

the good ones also feel firmer, less crumbly.