Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Enlighten needs you!

Tronica

Executive Director
Staff member
2005 has been a big year for Enlighten. Now we are armed and ready with new technology to do even more pill testing over the summer period.

As you probably are aware, Enlighten is a volunteer organisation, so that means we rely on people prepared to give up some of their time to help the cause. This summer, more than ever before, we need your help!

We are interested in two types of volunteers:
(1) People who can attend events and help test with us (living in Melbourne)
(2) People to help us with online tasks (perfect for those living outside Melbourne, or for Melbourne people who can't attend the events).

Even if you can only put in a little bit of time/effort, every little bit helps, so don't let that stop you from volunteering. Also it's worth noting that Enlighten members tend to get free entry to the parties they test at, and expenses reimbursed. We hope to have some funky t-shirts this year too!

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in volunteering :)

If you can't give your time, why not give a donation? Any amount will help. Click on the donate button at our website: www.enlighten.org.au

Hi all,

Thanks to those who have replied. I posted this just before BL went offline, so it's great that we have 3 volunteers from it only being up a few hours. Will be emailing people today regarding tasks.

Damn new bluelight has meant i have to change user names after 3.5 years... should have updated my email address :/

cheers
mon

Initially helping our rewrite the literature and other tasks that can be done online, but if you have other skills we can use all the better!

English is not my first language... But I do have graphics skills =]

Can't wait until you guys are coming to Perth :D

then email tronica asap. there will be a meeting very soon.

phew, there's been so many volunteers emailing me. great stuff!

You should all have emails from me now! Yay!

iakona - some reason i dont have an email from you. could you email me again? thanks!