European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

English MDMA?

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
God it's been that long since I've been to a rave & I just saw a local techno event in the city at the start of November has got Terry Donovan as the headline event, I nearly cried tears of joy.

Anyway it's been so long since I've eaten MDMA or whatever it's called these days, like over a decade if I'm honest as when I found MDPV........nuff said.
Anyway can you still get pills these days or is it all MDMA powder cut with god knows what shit (PMA with my luck)
How much do pills go for these days?
What is a decent dose of powder MDMA as I don't wanna be puking all over the place or turning into a "E-tard" on the dancefloor.

Yep, you can still get pills. Usually a tenner a pop (at least round my way) and are stupidly strong so best to start off with a 1/4 to a 1/2 to get a feel for it. From what I can gather, the PMA/PMMA days are over (for now) and the majority of what you get is actual MDMA.

However, there is a huge variation in the quality of modern MDMA (check out the 'what's wrong with the MDMA available today?' thread over in the 'MDMA and empathogenic drugs' subforum).

MDMA (usually in crystal form) is the one drug i still take on a regular basis, but a lot of it is slightly disappointing. It still gets you fucked, but seems qualitatively different to the MDMA of old. But there is still good shit out there, it just takes a bit of finding.

I always start off with around 150mg and take it from there. The lacklustre stuff usually requires several redoses, but I can still be fast asleep 3 - 4 hours in. With the good stuff, I usually forget to redose as it's not needed and lasts the proper 5 - 6 hours.

Good luck and have fun!

God it's been that long since I've been to a rave & I just saw a local techno event in the city at the start of November has got Terry Donovan as the headline event, I nearly cried tears of joy.

Anyway it's been so long since I've eaten MDMA or whatever it's called these days, like over a decade if I'm honest as when I found MDPV........nuff said.
Anyway can you still get pills these days or is it all MDMA powder cut with god knows what shit (PMA with my luck)
How much do pills go for these days?
What is a decent dose of powder MDMA as I don't wanna be puking all over the place or turning into a "E-tard" on the dancefloor.

I second getting crystals as @F.U.B.A.R. says, do an acetone wash to remove the impurities, I do notice a easier comedown when I do it although I can't rule out placebo.
150mg should be fine, you may need 180mg if you have tolerance to other stims such as speed or coke, 250mg will make sure your face leaves no doubt that you are rolling to anyone that sees you.
I would recommend against buying inside the venue, but if you carry your own from home watch out for security as they are motivated to take your drugs off of you as they are likely working with the dealers inside.
Apparently security is also supposed to not report too many of the drugs found to the police as event organisers would not like the bad press they'd get from that, in fact they will likely bin it or pass it to the dealers inside.
Basically presume you will be thoroughly searched at entry.

We have two main types, although some people I've seen manage to get their hands on some real ugly MDMA.

The two main types are champagne... and something else. I forget what the other is called, but champagne is the good stuff. Champagne is sold as big pure white crystals, although sometimes it has hints of brown. I always assume it's just well washed/better made, but either way it gets good reviews. The other stuff is more brown but to be fair, I was getting brown MDMA for most of my adult life (well, since about 2005) and always found it absolutely fine.

Yep, you can still get pills. Usually a tenner a pop (at least round my way) and are stupidly strong so best to start off with a 1/4 to a 1/2 to get a feel for it.
Jesus that is expensive but I guess if you have to break one down, the last time I munched pills they were £2/£3 each but you could eat 3 or 4 in a night easy.

MDMA (usually in crystal form) is the one drug i still take on a regular basis, but a lot of it is slightly disappointing. It still gets you fucked, but seems qualitatively different to the MDMA of old.
Yeah what I call "MDMA" I guess the youth don't know about from the sounds of it, I've said before on BL threads about those old days of that Serbian MDA (Brown Elephants oh lord above) Anything that is MDMA IMHO sure shouldn't let you be abe to fall asleep after 4/5 hours in my experience.

I would recommend against buying inside the venue, but if you carry your own from home watch out for security as they are motivated to take your drugs off of you as they are likely working with the dealers inside.
Apparently security is also supposed to not report too many of the drugs found to the police as event organisers would not like the bad press they'd get from that, in fact they will likely bin it or pass it to the dealers inside.

This is one of the most famous & long running Techno events in Birmingham, I don't need to actually name the event but it is the home to Paul Damage/ Surgeon etc........you can read between the lines on that one I think.

if you have tolerance to other stims such as speed or coke

Think smoking a fair bit of crack would have any effect?

Champagne is sold as big pure white crystals

Best to snort it or eat it?

We have two main types, although some people I've seen manage to get their hands on some real ugly MDMA.

The two main types are champagne... and something else. I forget what the other is called, but champagne is the good stuff. Champagne is sold as big pure white crystals, although sometimes it has hints of brown. I always assume it's just well washed/better made, but either way it gets good reviews. The other stuff is more brown but to be fair, I was getting brown MDMA for most of my adult life (well, since about 2005) and always found it absolutely fine.
The darker crystals are called "Cola" MDMA.
"Champagne" has a very slight orange/pinkish tint, and I still recommend the acetone wash, washed MDMA has no colour whatsoever, looks almost exactly like rock salt but is just a bit more greyish.

Yep, better cut down a bit on that crack consumption in prevision of the event.

This is one of the most famous & long running Techno events in Birmingham, I don't need to actually name the event but it is the home to Paul Damage/ Surgeon etc........you can read between the lines on that one I think.
I'm not saying there won't be drugs sold and used inside, I'm saying that security might be looking to reduce the drugs coming in as much as possible to improve the sales inside.

I prefer the snorting but it is more conspicuous if done in the traditional way and it is hard to measure in a venue.
When I chose to do so I finely ground the powder at home and carried it inside pre-weighed gel caps, snorting directly from the caps by applying the tequila shot move to my nose.
Ofcourse the caps can also be swallowed or poured in a drink bottle.

snorting mdma should not sting at all if it your mdma is cut with some awful shit. Snorting mdma is big over in aus and nz for some dumb reason the drips taste fucking bad the roll doesn't hit as you hard and u have to keep doing lines. Snorting mdma will make it kick in straight away though nice for a instant candy flip. Just parachute the mdma in some hemp rolling paper.

Jesus that is expensive but I guess if you have to break one down, the last time I munched pills they were £2/£3 each but you could eat 3 or 4 in a night easy.

Yeah what I call "MDMA" I guess the youth don't know about from the sounds of it, I've said before on BL threads about those old days of that Serbian MDA (Brown Elephants oh lord above) Anything that is MDMA IMHO sure shouldn't let you be abe to fall asleep after 4/5 hours in my experience.

Swallow 130mg. That's enough to be "up" when the whole ecstasy vibe hits.

I love snorting MDMA, but a lot of people don't. I still like to swallow my first 130mg dose though. Coming up on MDMA is pure lushness.

And has no advantage over oral consumption except for a quicker, messier onset. Cant see the point...

See, I like it because it's got a more chatty and social, uppy high, but I suspect that I possibly convert more to MDA than most others and get incredibly fucked when I take MD.

Last edited:
The darker crystals are called "Cola" MDMA.

Yip, that's the term I was looking for, thanks.

"Champagne" has a very slight orange/pinkish tint, and I still recommend the acetone wash, washed MDMA has no colour whatsoever, looks almost exactly like rock salt but is just a bit more greyish.

It is a very, very slight and sometimes very sparse tint though, just for anybody reading the thread who hasn't seen it for themselves. Examples of my own MDMA:

g4Vtr2il.jpg

0JPjhotl.jpg

It's much easier to see when you see the bigger crystals, there are certainly some impurities/discolouration, but they don't effect every crystal. I'm going to have to master acetone washing, as I'd love to see them go. What percentage is lost in your experience?

I'm going to have to master acetone washing, as I'd love to see them go. What percentage is lost in your experience?

Between 10% and 20%.
The weight is taken after drying at a higher temperature than ambient, so it is actually dry, while the crystals most likely were not, so a bit of the loss is going to be impurities, a bit the humidity, and ofcourse some MDMA.
But given the price is so low now in the UK, it's totally worth it.
I mean for me it's cheaper than weed, by 40%, and I'm talking price for 2g to 4g, not crazy bulk buys.

Between 10% and 20%.
The weight is taken after drying at a higher temperature than ambient, so it is actually dry, while the crystals most likely were not, so a bit of the loss is going to be impurities, a bit the humidity, and ofcourse some MDMA.
But given the price is so low now in the UK, it's totally worth it.
I mean for me it's cheaper than weed, by 40%, and I'm talking price for 2g to 4g, not crazy bulk buys.

Any photos?

Here's a pic of the washed and dried MDMA.
It was champagne, but any MDMA I've washed ends up looking like this anyway.
EDIT: this MDMA has been recrystallized after drying out the acetone.

Last edited:
^ NOM NOM NOM! ^

It's good to hear that there'still actual heafty pills about, but without a test kit I can't trust 'em :(
I'd love myself some good crystal - Always had my best experiences when it come to that (I remember a rather interesting front-room session just from scraped out baggies from a mate).

I'd like to find that lushness again, but I dunno if I'd still enjoy it.... gettin' old? :unsure:

have to quote playboi carti here:"we dont fuck with molly"

im not a fan of molly personally,the high itself can be great but the crushing depression and profound decline in cognitive skills is a big no for me.Also serotonin toxicity and a timespan of over 3 months to replenish the serotonin receptors is making the 4 hour happiness totally not worth it

have to quote playboi carti here:"we dont fuck with molly"

im not a fan of molly personally,the high itself can be great but the crushing depression and profound decline in cognitive skills is a big no for me.Also serotonin toxicity and a timespan of over 3 months to replenish the serotonin receptors is making the 4 hour happiness totally not worth it
If it is proper, genuine MDMA, unlike the majority of what people are actually taking across the world today going by reports and especially those with vast experience, then you should get a lot more than a simple 4 hours of happiness because the experience is much bigger than that and touches and reaches you on on different levels and can provide so much insight and healing and released and actually create happiness where there was none.

But the so-called "MehDMA" sounds to be very lacking in the positive and beneficial aspects of MDMA while implanting possibly more of the negative side effects on the psyche.

But....i can empathize with your feeling and viewpoint here. It can certainly be seen as a sacrifice, and begs the question, is it worth it ultimately?

The answer depends on us individually. For many, if not most MDMA users, it appears to be worth it. Many seem to be overall happy. I don't think any less happy in fact than non MDMA users whose unhappiness is probably more of a permanently unconscious state which is not so apparent.

But some people do full pray to more severe apparent side effects of MDMA use with psychosis or long-term come down as they are referring to it.

It just ain't at all black and white unfortuntely.

If it is proper, genuine MDMA, unlike the majority of what people are actually taking across the world today going by reports and especially those with vast experience, then you should get a lot more than a simple 4 hours of happiness because the experience is much bigger than that and touches and reaches you on on different levels and can provide so much insight and healing and released and actually create happiness where there was none.

But the so-called "MehDMA" sounds to be very lacking in the positive and beneficial aspects of MDMA while implanting possibly more of the negative side effects on the psyche.

But....i can empathize with your feeling and viewpoint here. It can certainly be seen as a sacrifice, and begs the question, is it worth it ultimately?

The answer depends on us individually. For many, if not most MDMA users, it appears to be worth it. Many seem to be overall happy. I don't think any less happy in fact than non MDMA users whose unhappiness is probably more of a permanently unconscious state which is not so apparent.

But some people do full pray to more severe apparent side effects of MDMA use with psychosis or long-term come down as they are referring to it.

It just ain't at all black and white unfortuntely.
I had crystal clear mdma,which looked like table salt almost straight from the DN. I also had some of the famous pills straight from the DN such aus the Domino pill and the superman pills,which started the era of the 200mg+ pills. I got those incredible highs from it,which seem so profound at the time,but in retrospective not so much. What stays more in my mind is remembering the weeks of depression after taking too much mdma. I can totally understand why someone would take it,but in my current state of life, i cannot afford being down for a week. I work at a magic circle law firm along studying and have a very tough schedule at the moment