Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Endone (Oxy) + Diazepam Varying dose over 2 nights

jeckel

Bluelighter
Hi,

Regular endone user, was taking up to 35mg per night, ended up cutting down to 5mg one night then 30 the next to increase the effect on the secon night. I had never mixed it with anything untill 2 nights ago.
I got a script for Diazepam and was wondering how the two were going to work together.

First night:

630pm 10mg oxy 10mg diaz
730pm 5mg oxy 20mg diaz
900pm 10mg oxy 20mg diaz
10pm 0mg oxy 10mg diaz

was a wild night, went from alert, awake, jittery, happy buzz about an hour from initial dose. Decided to up the Diaz to calm the high down to a more mellow high. Worked wonders but found the effects wearing off fast. Got to the point that I kept wanting to go back to the diaz and was not too concerned with the endone (this implied to me that the endons effects were being drawn out by the Diaz, as usually I am left wanting more endone within the hour of each dose.)

Was interesting and very unlike the usual effects that I get from either of the drugs taken by themselvs.

Second night.

630pm 25mg oxy 40mg diaz.

Very little high and was asleep/passed out within the hour..

Findings:

would recomment smaller doses over a longer period of time for better results.

Jeck

NB: I feel I should mention that Im a fairly large guy 6'8 and about 145kg's so I'm not sure the doses I have are going to be relivent to a much smaller person (unless they have tolerance.)

Thanks for taking the time to read. Hope it helps someone out.

so would you recommend taking small doses of oxy throughout the night, say 3-5mg? every hour or so? How much would you say the diazepam added to the overall experience?

by the time i had about 25 mg of oxy in me i didn't feel i needed any more, i just stuck with the Diaz then and it worked like a charm, kept the oxy effects going as well as introducing some fun new effects (weed like smile on my face for about 4 hours) if you have both the drugs and you are used to the effects of them seperatly I would recomend starting out with maby 10mg of each and then give it aout an hour and start taking less oxy (5mg) and more Diaz (15-20mg) per hour till ou are at the level you are looking for. Baring in mind that im not realy after the "Buzz effect" i was more after the mellow intense relaxed high.

Will be doing this again dor sure.

Yea man this has always been my fav. Combo (opiates & benzos), along with weed and benzos. But I usually dose more opiate than benzo when mixing.i guess everyone is different. Jw are u using 5 mg or 10 mg valium?

5mg, and like you I used to do more endone then valium but for availability reasons i decided to try this and was supprised with the results.