• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Emergency room

That would be great mick, a list of emergency contacts in Aus is definitely welcome and something I've been thinking of for a long time.

Sounds like a good idea to me. I've also noticed that the occasional thread is more 'urgent'.

LoveStopsDeath - are you ok now, we hope so!

If you really (or friends) care about your health they should tell the multi-displinarian team everything so a good out-come can be achieved. Otherwise The staff have no idea what their dealing with, and path. results can take a while to come through, sometimes.

With self-harm its a bit tougher and personal, being open and honest is the best way to go.

Last edited:
I knew I would live and my family was there, didn't want them knowing anything besides alcohol, benzos and stilnox. Also it would of made paper, mystery drug overdose, party goers snorting internet drugs or some crap.

LoveStopsDeath - are you ok now, we hope so!

Na that was an "example"..me personally,im never worried,if i feel something i dont like..id go the hospital etc,but im old and grumpy and dont give a fuck..its the kids i worry about. *)..kids.. dont let fear of telling them what you took,take you!.