Electric 2001—Club Swirl—Westchester, NY—May 27th

I'm goin to this party. Let me know where and when the meet up is gonna happen. I really want to meet some bluelighters for once. I don't know what i'll be wearing, but I will proally have my turtle backpack on.
------------------
~hugz and kisses~
PLURR

I'm goin to this party. Let me know where and when the meet up is gonna happen. I really want to meet some bluelighters for once. I don't know what i'll be wearing, but I will proally have my turtle backpack on.
------------------
~hugz and kisses~
PLURR

i'll be there with bells on
smile.gif

------------------
~*~"you've got to dance like nobody's watching and love like its never going to hurt"

Well, it looks like I won't be making it to this one. Money's tight and I want to go away for the B-day to Awww Yeah.
frown.gif

~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."

my cousin offered me a free ride to electric, so i'm deffinately goin--hopefully w/ a comp!!! ::crosses fingers:: if not, oh well--i haven't been to a party since the outlaw under the bridge uptown on the 12th *featured on the front page of the daily news ont he 14th i think* LOL, anybody read that article>? it was about my friend, oh well. uhm, yea, but i'm deffinately goin to electric--anybody im me @ ecstacy099 or hotraver420 if you wanna meet up @ the party
*cassidy*

Awwwww YEA only 7,593 minutes left... but who's counting ? Can i ask a Q (or two). what or who is a bluelighter ? and what's up with the *bump* thing.. sorry for being clueless. BUT i will be at this party with bells on... or maybe i'll be the guy in the white dress shirt and TAN TIE... if you find me i'll give you a prize..... See you all there. PLURRRRR
------------------
Jack b nimble
Jack b quik

real quick...
a bump moves a post up to the top of the thread so its not forgotten
and a bluelighter is someone whos posted like more than 20 times or something...
ohyeh...Awwyeh is definatly goin to be phat, but got this party to take care of first
smile.gif

------------------
GimmiE the HaRD hOUse, GimmiE the BanGin.....

Yo Jack props to you on your earlier post. Even with the water situation, the parties there have been dope. They are what you make of it, I never experienced any shadyness either.
Bump is for when the post gets lost in obvlivion and people wanna bring it bak to da top! peace y'all see you there.

alright so after all the bitchin about this party for those of us that are going to go and have FUN, i'll suggest the meet-up spot. let's say 1:00 A.M by the stairs that lead up to the second floor. I've only been to this venue once and If I remember correctly there's only one set of stairs that leeads upstairs, so if this sounds good or if you know a better spot let me know,
------------------
If knowledge is the key than just show me the lock.....

Hey all,
Thanx for all the info....
Hey Phlo, i know this venue - there are two sets of stairs: one by the entrance and the big one on the left hand side(if ur facing the stage) The second one is prolly better, cuz they don't let you hang around the front door. but 1 am sounds like a good time meet!! see you all there!! This party is gonna be the shit!!!!!
------------------
Jack b nimble
Jack b quik

A'ight...so, I missed Sizzle for "reasons" I don't wish to explain...and since I can't wait until Aww Yeah, I think I'm going. No, in fact, I *am* going. Yeah.
So, um, yes there are two stair cases...the bottom of the one *not* near the coatcheck sounds good.
~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."

A'ight, so I had am AMAZING time at this party. For all those people that bitched, if you actually went Unified was made up doubly at this party. The vibe was really positive and there was some pretty sweet talent all night. I'm talking about the b-boys, and anyone doing liquid. Just about everyone with strings there knew what they were doing. Now that's rare for a party
wink.gif
. The Palladium's lighting system is the best I've seen yet. A party's hot when the lights trip you out. He he.
Bad Boy Bill's set started off bangin' and went a little downhill, Venom tore it up, as usual, and I was feeling D:Fuse's set til the end (hehe...you all know what I mean who were there).
Now the gripes. Started off on line. Security actually seemed to be pretty good. No real hostility. Then after the line started standing still came, "I can get you in now...$20 a head." Argh. That pissed me off. It was so blatant it wasn't even funny. Then the line was being held up cause everyone that was paying went ahead so the line couldn't move. Then the water. What a joke. "Free water after every DJ set." ::sigh:: When we asked the bartender what the deal with that was...y'know what her response was? "Yeah, that's for the DJs." Mmm hmm. The DJs get free water after their set. It wasn't even a logical answer. WTF?!
So what happened with the meetup? Did anyone actually go to this party? LOL. Well, a few of us waited between 12:45 and 1:30 and no one showed, so, oh well.
To wrap it all up...great party, great music, great people, great vibe, great talent even other than the DJs. See you guys next time.
~Erik
------------------

ok, all bitching aside, i feel the exact opposite as you gemni....i thought this party was prob the worst that me and my friends have ever attended. I had more fun at Unified. I dunno...the security at that place sucks, the people i came in contact were shady, and i thought the music could have been better. Thats my opinion...but too all of you that had a blast, i'm happy
smile.gif

much love
ange
------------------
~*~"you've got to dance like nobody's watching and love like its never going to hurt"

alright this party was o.k at best. I wouldnt' say it was the worst party i've ever been to but it definitely lacked the overall vibe to make it a GREAT party.
I don't give a shit about them turning off the faucets and not giving us free water because I knew that was gonna happen before I went there. what I did hate was how everyone on the dancefloor just stood around. I mean I still danced for most of the time I was there but it's just not the same when 80% of the people around you don't even move.
So that was my main problem for the night all the other bullshit I don't care about. But I still had a pretty fun time had a few laughs danced whateva, and gmni13 sorry about not making the meet-up man lost track of time, but someday I will meet a fellow bluelighter. next party.
------------------
If knowledge is the key than just show me the lock.....

Hey everybody. I was there, but I didn't get to go to the meetup. I lost track of time too. I thought it was a pretty good party dispite the fact that they weren't giving free water like they said and that it cost $5 per bottle. That was my first time at that club, it was kind of cozy. Venom was off the hook. He is one of my fav dj's. Well maybe next time i'll get to meet up with some bluelighters.
------------------
~hugz and kisses~
PLURR

i, of course, overestimated myself once again. thought i could hit up Sizzle and then go to Electric and then to Aww Yeah. well, guess i can't party like i used to *sigh* I really wanted to go to this one, but i'm kinda glad i didnt, from what most of you said. if my ass was driving all the way back to new york a day later, it would have had to be one bangin' party.
sorry to hear you guys didnt have a good time. but hey..... there's still starscape
smile.gif

Im hafta say that I had a blast at this party.. my ONLY complaint is that it was damn hot in the 'pit' area where you dance. I didnt see anyone shady and everyone around me came close by and danced with me. I thought the vibe was awesome. I was expecting all the water stuff to be bs, so it didnt bother me.
later