Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Election 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kel: well not really - remember the seats they're "winning" are not really *won* ...they're just predicted to win them. postal votes can still change that.

of course, it's bloody unlikely :D

onetwothreefour said:
of course, it's bloody unlikely :D

Let's hope so ;) .

Also,regarding your question.I don't mind Petro getting back in for Liberal,but that's about it.

I think Malcolm Turnbull is overrated - He had no clue on running the Republic debate in the past,he called for the top money earners to pay less tax (eg: That would benefit himself).He spent today being desperate telling the media that his Labor opponent is ineligible to stand.I feel,the main thing Malcolm Turnbull has going for him,is he hasn't been around long enough to be tainted by Liberal mainstays like Howard,Costello,Downer,Abbott,and co...

I agree the Liberal party has moved miles too far to the right.

Personally,I think the extreme right wingers of the Liberal party should
go off and form a new party eg: 'Conservative Australia' (CA).John Howard could start it,just like his idol Robert Menzies started the Liberal Party.

Johnny has rung Kevin to concede defeat, he's left Kirribilly on his way to the Wentworth Hotel where he will make the public concession. Oh so sweet....

I love how he has almost lost his seat. It makes me so joyous. I cant even begin to explain !!!

I think the word you are looking for is 'schadenfreude'... The german's have a word for everything =D

Chronik Fatigue said:
Oh so sweet....

Oath <3

I guess John Howard has been thrown overboard.I NEVER EVER thought this day would come.The Liberals will be looking for what went wrong,looking for their own WMD in their own party!

Good bye Johnny and good riddance................................... %)

Boy, Peter Costello looks happy. I'd wager is the is taking more joy out of Howard's fall than anyone else in Australia tonight =D

Oooh, nasty. Johnny has interrupted Costello's speech to give his concession.

But he we go baby- THIS will be pure, unadulterated schadenfreude! =D

Hahaha... Johnny's got heart! He just fell on his sword and accepted all responsibility for the campaign!!!!

Respect 8o

I dont know what came over me, but I just had a moment where I felt some heart for the first time from Johnny. Whaaaaat??

Chronik Fatigue said:
accepted all responsibility for the campaign!!!!

How Ironic: The first time John Howard has accepted all and full responsibility for a stuff up - After he gets voted out! Ha,ha,ha................ :D

breakyaself said:
I dont know what came over me, but I just had a moment where I felt some heart for the first time from Johnny. Whaaaaat??

mee too! I think I shed a tear. :\
Whats wrong with me?!?!

:D

heh, i cried too.

kudos to both costello and howard for excellent speeches, however. grace in defeat is important and should be recognised.

I was hoping the new leader was going to present his speech in mandarin

Chronik Fatigue said:
Hahaha... Johnny's got heart! He just fell on his sword and accepted all responsibility for the campaign!!!!

Respect 8o

agreed. Taking responsibility for your actions always wins in my books

Meh - good riddens to him. Too little too late. He should have kept his word in the beginning so he wouldn't have to be eating his words in the end. Bloody old prick. Bugger off.

I hope the vampire man can do us good. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.