View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy EiPLA Thread

cj187

Bluelighter
The place where I've gotten MiPLA from now also has 200ug blotters of EiPLA in stock. Their description says that it's more potent than MiPLA.

Experiments have shown EiPLA to be quite a bit less potent than MiPLA in rats, but as we've seen before those tests aren't a good way to measure potency in humans. LSB and LSP are very potent according to those tests, which had led me to believe that one of those would be the next lysergamide on the market, but perhaps they were tested in humans and found to be weaker than expected.

I'm considering buying some but I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble. I am excited to see that a pretty much unheard of lysergamide is available now. If I had some extra crypto I would probably order a small amount but I guess I'll just wait and see what other people say about it.

I still want to nab some MiPLA. Cool that they're continuing to explore novel substitutions. :) I remember a handful of years ago the idea that we'd ever see RC lysergamides was laughable.

Yeah, I remember reading about AL-LAD and ETH-LAD in TIHKAL and dreaming of trying them one day, but expecting that it would never actually happen.

Wow super cool, what an exotic molecule, available for just a few bucks.
How will we pronounce this one out loud? "Ee-plah" I guess.

Yeah I'm gonna go with "Ee-plah" myself. :)

Cool time to be into psychedelics, I'll tell you what...

For real, the psychedelic scene is amazing right now. So many possibilities out there.

I kinda wish I would've started collecting psychedelic RCs starting in the 2000s.. Just a massive collection of exotic psychedelics that most people have never heard of lol

I got into it in 2005 but never managed to keep a massive collection, someone else was always in my path...Fucking anti-druggies

Super cool! Excited about this one. MiPLA sounded nice but low potency was kinda off puting for me.

I was reading it as "Ee-eye-plah" in my head, but I guess Ee-plah has a better flow heh

I did start collecting in the 2000s, and then my ex in 2011 made me throw my collection out. :( My collection was nothing compared to now though, I did have a few things I'm unlikely to ever see again but there is SO much more available now. These days I basically have no hope of keeping up and getting everything so I cherry pick really interesting things, especially if they're unlikely to show up again (4C-D and BOD most recently).

Anywho... I keep meaning to pick up a few hits of MiPLA for the collection, and now this.

In many cases with the phenethylamines anyway, ethyls are more potent/intense than methyls (think 2C-D vs 2C-E). So this one could be more promising.

I'm thinking EiPLA might be a middle ground between MiPLA and LSD. It's like LSD with an extra carbon on one of the ethyl goups, as opposed to MiPLA where both ethyls are changed. I bet it will be longer lasting than MiPLA, and probably trippier too. I think I'm going to order 5 blotters and try it in a few weeks.

I tried Eeplah today. It's similar to MiPLA. There really isn't much difference in potency between the two. They have a similar headspace but EiPLA seems a little more serious in tone. The body load was a little bit unpleasant, unlike the pleasurable body high from MiPLA. Both are about the same visually. The duration is about the same too, EiPLA might be slightly longer lasting.

Interesting, thanks :)

Or maybe not that interesting, people were never that excited about MiPLA too right, the low potency and high price doesn't make it so desirable for us not as wealthy fellows

Oh, disappointing. I was hoping it would be more LSD-like than MiPLA. What dose did you take ? I have some supposedly coming my way too, so I'd be able to chime in later.

Or maybe not that interesting, people were never that excited about MiPLA too right

I'm excited about MiPLA, I think it's great! Only had opportunity to try it once so far though.
Thanks for the report cj187, looking forward to yours Img_9999

I took one 200ug blotter. 200ug seems to be about right for both MiPLA and EiPLA.

I like MiPLA. It's not the most exciting psychedelic out there but it's fun. I don't have any interest in trying EiPLA a second time though.

How was the headspace? Like a low LSD dose? Any magic or sense of wonder?