• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Eh withdrawal already ?

Kittyneko

Greenlighter
Hi everyone. I'm new here. I have been on and off opioids for awhile then course heroin. Ended up in a clinic 3 years ago fast detox.
I think I might have worded my question wrong. I've been prescribed lyrica before and it never worked for me. So in the last month I've been doing 1-5 roxis a day. Most was 7. Last couple days I cut down nd now I have none.
Now with what I have read on here. Gabapentin seems to help nd maybe Adderall. I could go to my urgent care and because I used to get seizures get gabapentin prescribed. If I'm lucky. I dunno where else to go or do cause there's no one round here.

Last edited:
Gabapentin should help a lot with opiate withdrawal. There are many threads about Gabapentin and how people use it for withdrawal purposes; just search and you'll find all the information that you need. I don't understand why you are even bringing up Naltrexone because it will put you in intense withdrawals within 15 minutes of taking it.

Yes I researched but I'm thinking would it be better to take it and get the withdrawal over with than have it last for days. Ty for the info. I'm sorry if I said something dumb I usually never post.

If you thought of utilizing Naltrexone that way, I take my hat off to you. It's a hard deal but it can be done. Went through precepitated withdrawals a few times but from high doses of opiates and they were brutal. You aren't dependent on very high doses but it still would be painful. You have Gabapentin, use that. I wish I had Gaba, which is hard to get where I am, it would be so helpful.
In addition to Gabapentin, you can use other medications to help with your symptoms, such as Clonidine, Zofran, a long acting benzo, ... I'm sure you can solve this problem easily.

From what i've heard gabapentin should help but i've never used it myself. In my experience adderall will help a little bit with the low energy and grogginess but it exacerbates the physical symptoms.

From what i've heard gabapentin should help but i've never used it myself. In my experience adderall will help a little bit with the low energy and grogginess but it exacerbates the physical symptoms.
In my experience speed would mess me up worse with extra anxiety and even worse insomnia

If you thought of utilizing Naltrexone that way, I take my hat off to you. It's a hard deal but it can be done. Went through precepitated withdrawals a few times but from high doses of opiates and they were brutal. You aren't dependent on very high doses but it still would be painful. You have Gabapentin, use that. I wish I had Gaba, which is hard to get where I am, it would be so helpful.
In addition to Gabapentin, you can use other medications to help with your symptoms, such as Clonidine, Zofran, a long acting benzo, ... I'm sure you can solve this problem easily.
Librium would be great.I believe it's the longest acting benzodiazepine

Thanks. I'm on a high dosage of Benzo from my doctor. I decided to take the kratom. It helped a little bit

Ah well I know the lyrics never worked for me. So I'm getting prescribed naproxen and a muscle relaxer which does nothing. Oh and tynelnol codein that I have no reactions it. No matter how much codein never works for me.

Ah well I know the lyrics never worked for me. So I'm getting prescribed naproxen and a muscle relaxer which does nothing. Oh and tynelnol codein that I have no reactions it. No matter how much codein never works for me.
Yeah I didn't do it lol
Lyrica gave me mania when i detoxed once, so be careful
i hate lyrics but it's not gabapentin it's similar. I know I had a bad reaction with lyrics. Felt like I drank bunch of cough syrup

Well, as a heavy daily opiate user, ive missed doses by using pentin ( i combine it with pregab tho) and have used amphetamines, if you have benzos, and this isnt optimal advise but simply sharing what i would do

Id take 300-600pentin first wait an hr if youre okay, you can stack pentin.

Id take another 300-600. You choose im not going to state what i take because i use too much

I would then take a LOW and fuck i mean low dose amps 5-10mg see how you feel ( itll feel nice w the gaba aswell as counter its disorienting effects)

If all goes well from above ^ 600-1200 pentin and if you really want an upper you csn go for amps but dont exceed 30mg until you try that and are okay wh it

Caution. Careful mixing pentin w other benzos increasing risk of blackout, ive done it safely, its all aboit figuring out how you feel on em st the end of the day, if youre uncomfortable taking another dose. Dont.