• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dosing Effects of THC by mg?

Ok I ate 225-450mg of THC in home made edibles, firecrackers. I had eaten Moroccan sativa hashish once before, it was a small piece and smoking the hash was super psychedelic, but eating it was more cerebral and energetic.

The firecrackers got me super stoned to where I was tripping, not able to move, was confused, sleeping made me feel as though I was floating, and I blacked out, felt as though I was going to black out, had very bad nausea, and a mindfuck. It was like tripping on Psilocybin mushrooms at a lower dose with a mindfuck and very slight visuals.

It was not a bad trip, just physically unpleasant, but drinking ginger mixed into hot water helped with the nausea. I did not go to hospital, call medical services, etc.

If you are wondering why I ate that much, it was the 1990s before high quality pot with high THC% was easily available. I had Mexican schwag brick weed and since I had been smoking it for two or three days, and it was not as good as Colombian mid-grade I figured I would need to eat 5.0 grams of it to get high.

What is the THC % in schwag or Mexican brickweed?
For measure, that’s like over 15 grams worth of 26% thc top shelf, or 13 times 30% plus.

For measure, that’s like over 15 grams worth of 26% thc top shelf, or 13 times 30% plus.
Yeah I ate too much. I ate 1 gram of the Mexican Sativa on a firecracker, waited I guess 15-25 minutes, nothing was happening or it was subtle, so I made four more firecrackers each with 1g and ate them all at once. 😂😵👽

Yeah I ate too much. I ate 1 gram of the Mexican Sativa on a firecracker, waited I guess 15-25 minutes, nothing was happening or it was subtle, so I made four more firecrackers each with 1g and ate them all at once. 😂😵👽
One weekend I ate 3 eights of good so skool clean hashish, which has gotta be like 70% thc.

3.5 gr Saturday, Sunday, then Monday at work. So by that, that’s like 245 mg x 3.

But 1.8 gram hash doses were common. No wonder it was always such a trip. Always the work too lol on lunch break.

Slab of chocolate space cake in McDonald’s staff break room.

16th hash on sand which break as a dustman.

Mental buzzes for sure.

One weekend I ate 3 eights of good so skool clean hashish, which has gotta be like 70% thc.

3.5 gr Saturday, Sunday, then Monday at work. So by that, that’s like 245 mg x 3.

But 1.8 gram hash doses were common. No wonder it was always such a trip. Always the work too lol on lunch break.

Slab of chocolate space cake in McDonald’s staff break room.

16th hash on sand which break as a dustman.

Mental buzzes for sure.
Did your co-workers know you were super stoned? Or were you not that super stoned as you had a tolerance due to eating and smoking regularly?

I would not have been able to work on the high dose I took.

Did your co-workers know you were super stoned? Or were you not that super stoned as you had a tolerance due to eating and smoking regularly?

I would not have been able to work on the high dose I took.
I’ve always been a unique phenomenon that way. I can take 1000 ug acid, be tripping galore, yet look, behave act and communicate just like my normal self.

I once worked 7 full days at Tescos Supermarket on an 11 day bender on 54 very strong trippy MDA pills.

I was increasingly nutted by the day. Nobody clocked a thing.

I’ve always been a unique phenomenon that way. I can take 1000 ug acid, be tripping galore, yet look, behave act and communicate just like my normal self.

I once worked 7 full days at Tescos Supermarket on an 11 day bender on 54 very strong trippy MDA pills.

I was increasingly nutted by the day. Nobody clocked a thing.
I was like that on a high dose of LSD but my eyes do not dilate on acid at all, but they get huge and stay that way for hours even after I come down.

If you were on 1,000ug of LSD you would not be able to move, talk, etc.

I never took MDA, what is it like? Is it trippy like shrooms or acid?

I have never taken any MDXX drugs, research chemicals, or disassociative drugs.

@PriestTheyCalledHim Wherever you have legal access to (if you do), ask for water soluble THC and/or CBD drops. It will either have nano emulsified or tocospherolan (that’s the hot new molecule in cannabis science). That stuff really is water soluble as in clear/can’t see it in water. It gives you precise 0.5mg dosing accuracy, assuming it comes in the standard dispensing bottle/nipple cap. Comes on 5+ minutes on an empty stomach; a bit slower if you’ve got food on board. It lasts maybe 2 hours and a bit for me.

It had a weird effect on the ‘cloudy lemonade bits’ in a crystal light lemonade drink. In the second photo below the lemonade has clarified, effectively making the non soluble portion of the lemonade soluble.

If1sknxm.jpg

and

gE8hpnvm.jpg

Tom

you're miles out

15g of 26% weed would yield 3900 mg thc ....Priest ate 10% of that at most
I'm not really sure how much it was I ate? But it was too much, and I hope the lower doses of THC with/without CBD and everything else are not like this? Someone I know took CBD as they were told it would help them with pain and to avoid taking opiates and he said it did nothing for him at all.

I am strobing after 20 mins licking 20 drops of XMG water soluble THC from my hand. or in a small drink. (begin to feel it in 5 mins)
that is equivalent to 10 mg THC
I prefer 13-16 drops (7 or 8 mg) - I can act normal but will see cartoon faces in the polished concrete floor - some people need or like a lot more
I am 120 lbs

for smoking hash it is the same, just 10 mins instead of 20 mins. 7 or 8 mg THC and I'm happy (begin to feel it immediately)

you're miles out

15g of 26% weed would yield 3900 mg thc ....Priest ate 10% of that at most
I was admittedly lost on the map when I tried to quantify that.

Like when we did our schoolday Duke of Edinburgh award camping and navigating- scratching heads, not sure if we’ve nearly reached the end or are back at the start.

I just totally lacked the brain power to compute. I’m usually very good and sharp with things like this but my head was and still is completely gone. The whole %-mg-gram etc beyond me for once.

I don’t even recall this thread or topic, fortunately we have alerts and footprints to retrace our steps when we wake each new day.

It bugged me feeling so guessing in what would usually be grounded calculation.

I will be reviewing this case when witts allow. Thanks for sounding in.

I am strobing after 20 mins licking 20 drops of XMG water soluble THC from my hand. or in a small drink. (begin to feel it in 5 mins)
that is equivalent to 10 mg THC
I prefer 13-16 drops (7 or 8 mg) - I can act normal but will see cartoon faces in the polished concrete floor - some people need or like a lot more
I am 120 lbs

for smoking hash it is the same, just 10 mins instead of 20 mins. 7 or 8 mg THC and I'm happy (begin to feel it immediately)
Just to try and scratch my currently weary struggling witts, I think more surely, that is like a gram’s worth of 10% weed, and that would be an accurate quantification here.

I was like that on a high dose of LSD but my eyes do not dilate on acid at all, but they get huge and stay that way for hours even after I come down.

If you were on 1,000ug of LSD you would not be able to move, talk, etc.

I never took MDA, what is it like? Is it trippy like shrooms or acid?

I have never taken any MDXX drugs, research chemicals, or disassociative drugs.
MDA does indeed as well described have a more psychedellic edge vs MDMA, less empathogenic, more stimulant rushy, MDMA rushes can feel more mentally euphoric I guess.

MDA enhances tactile sensation noticeably more, and the best feature for me was the enhanced holographic 3D closed eye visuals MDA produced.

I can assure you though that 1000 ug LSD does not have to result in inability to do anything necessarily.

It would depend on the hour and the day, you may drift off into an unconscious time dilated psychedellic abyss within 1.5 hours dropping, but if company is around, the mind can consciously avert that. I’ve ridden it both ways, many times.

Like if I dose alone at night, music, no plans, duties, I let my mind drift.

It’s actually an easier comeup ironically than 200-400 ug. Like being fired by rocket quickly through the turbulence of the ozone layer.

But always in such cases, before long, anywhere from 10 (real) minutes and 1 hour max usually, I have snapped fully back round as if waking from a long, peaceful sleep. With the entire trip ahead.

I can be perfectly functional, communicative, rational. LSD at any dose is not necessarily disabling, physically or mentally.

Of course it can be, by definition, short term I mean. But 1000’s of ug can be consumed without remedial activities becoming impossible or even difficult, like walking, washing, talking, thinking, changing CD, even typing.

So back on MDA, I guess I would say it’s like MDMA with a slightly speedier edge to it, less bursting compulsion to tell everyone how and what and why, with a quiet inner contentment and fascination at things.

But with a small but contributive dose of Psilocybin alongside.

Cool. I never vaped enough to save up ABV herb. The pot I ate was not the worst brickweed/schwag ever; but it was not quite Colombian midgrade either, but it was Mexican Sativa. Any idea how much THC % was in it? This was in the 1990s.

If I ever use drugs again I may eat herb but I would be hesitant as I would not want to eat too much. I would be using it for relaxation, insomnia, and enhancement when watching films or listening to music, etc.

I will get to your other question about cities you asked me before when I am done work.
On this alone, my gut would tell me, by your description because good cannabis effects were had from old school prehistoric “BHTHC” lol days outdoor weed, like the Colombian you mentioned, so full of seeds but still one of my favourite cannabis highs ever....surely 5%, 15% max. That would be my own imaginary potential range.

Cooking abv into coconut oil works very well, no need for oven decarbing, less psychoactivity, more sedative and lethargic.

Last edited:
Just to try and scratch my currently weary struggling witts, I think more surely, that is like a gram’s worth of 10% weed, and that would be an accurate quantification here.
a gram of 10% weed would be 1/10 * 1000mg's = 100mg's (which might be reasonable for you)
that is 10 times my comfort level, it would be ~0.35 of the whole bottle of XMG drops to duplicate, and that would be a wild ride. However, I think some people will do it, and - this is government sanctioned packaging - it could be that they expect some people to drink the whole thing which lists at ~40$CDN. like drinking a bottle of whisky

These calculations are all pretty wrong, because you're just converting the % of THC,
but forgetting that smoked, a lot of it just burns away, even if you keep inhaling.
I mean ofc it does, there's smoke, aint there?

There's also a thing about the capacity of your lungs when you inhale. Say if you're a bong smoker, you draw in much more with one inhale, but your lungs absorb much less %-wise, than compared to a joint. Those calculations are actually pretty damned complex, and I would be astounded if you smoked 30% THC weed, if even 20% of those 30 would reach you (unless vaporized ofc)

There’s water soluble CBN drops in Canada. If they are here, then they should be in Colorado b/c that’s where our tech was licensed from. Probably. Ali Formica and Nevada also (but that’s just a guess). Look for products with Tocophersolan.

Tom
I see there is a "renew CBN Oil" on OCS.ca but its $65 for 300mg. Too expensive for me :(

a gram of 10% weed would be 1/10 * 1000mg's = 100mg's (which might be reasonable for you)
that is 10 times my comfort level, it would be ~0.35 of the whole bottle of XMG drops to duplicate, and that would be a wild ride. However, I think some people will do it, and - this is government sanctioned packaging - it could be that they expect some people to drink the whole thing which lists at ~40$CDN. like drinking a bottle of whisky
Shucks, my head really is utterly scrambled right now, I’ve lost a good portion of my thinking ability. And I’m not on acid at all, approaching a full week off. Too much benzo, weed, kava but really digestive chaos with no absorption, major malnourishment and inability to sleep restfully, the stomach is the second brain they say and currently my stomach is not working at all.

So yes, and it’s so stupid, because I KNOW that. I’ve done this mental arithmetic many times.

We grow our own outdoor auto flowers annually as I’m severely allergic to all black market weed due to the fertilisers even organic ones.

Last year we did Bluedream and Cinderella Jack automatics. The Cinderella has potential for 26% THC making it one of the strongest known autoflowers available.

They always come out very very good. Smelly, sticky, crystallised, very good strong, uplifting effects.

But being realistic, in pitiful intermittent UK sunlight, never getting all of the day’s sun in our NE facing garden and declining from June 21st, which is outdoor potting week at 4 weeks old, and usually about 4 or 5 weeks prolonged August damp and under brolly cover, I have always felt in my head, maybe 10-15% THC is a reasonable prediction for our own produce.

Some summers are better, like 2018.

But never like an full equatorial day in the sun, or a 20/4 indoor light cycle seed to harvest.

So I know already, have done for years, that if I imagined a plant of ours has say, 10% THC, then one full gram (sufficient decarbing and extraction allowing)
equals 100 mg’s THC. I know this so well already.

Thanks for helping my cognition again. It’s really shut down for business right now. A “mental” or rather congnitive breakdown, as mental breakdown really means emotional breakdown IMO.

These calculations are all pretty wrong, because you're just converting the % of THC,
but forgetting that smoked, a lot of it just burns away, even if you keep inhaling.
I mean ofc it does, there's smoke, aint there?

There's also a thing about the capacity of your lungs when you inhale. Say if you're a bong smoker, you draw in much more with one inhale, but your lungs absorb much less %-wise, than compared to a joint. Those calculations are actually pretty damned complex, and I would be astounded if you smoked 30% THC weed, if even 20% of those 30 would reach you (unless vaporized ofc)
We are talking very specifically about edible cannabis. The smoke burning away is not a factor at all in these equations.

I also vaporize only, never smoke, besides edibles. Nothing sits burning into the air in pure convection vaporizing. But you are never absorbing 100% of what you inhale.

It’s impossible to quantify precise actual intake that way with smoke, vaporisation. Which we weren’t or at least I wasn’t discussing here.

With edibles, I expect there could be a variation between how well we individually absorb the actives, depending on our digestive systems and more.

So for mere arguments sake I think we’ve left such absorption arguments out, wrt edibles.

Assuming 100 mg’s is “effect”ively 100 mg’s

I forgot to say, I don’t ever take a full gram’s worth of our own weed which I think in good summers could be over 15% but I keep that 10-15% figure in my mind.

I don’t even eat a full gram most days on average, for sake of rationing really.

I may eat 0.3 to 0.5 grams a time, twice a day. I supplement with vaporizing. So I’m no mega cannabis consumer.

I could be very comfortable with a 100 mg dose I feel. In edibles, I don’t get any anxiety or discomfort from THC unless I take a big dose with a big dose of acid as the edible comeup and peak is more linear with that of the LSD vs smoke/vapor- which is up and down quite abruptly in comparison and this really is evident mores on on acid too.

But such doses just aren’t necessary for me. I’m always pretty stoned, edibles daily is just like one day rolled together.

It’s more for digestive support really. We recently got some very high quality organic CBD flower, 20% CBD tested.

Plus a 5.6% THCV one with 7% CBD, all other usual cannabinoids and terpenes included as well.

We made edibles from the 5.6% THCV one. It gets me pretty high as well. Not as much as our own, but being fully ripened in US sun, fully organically fed, and harvested at prime stage, the additional array of cannabinoids and terpenes adds to the psychoactivity of it so although still surely lower in THC than our Autos, it’s got a different characteristic.

I tried vaporizing the CBD/THCV flowers. I reacted allergically to the organic fertilisers, but by edibles, I can seemingly tolerate it, and that is the reason I got it. Cheap too at £60 OZ shipped to UK in less than a week.

The idea was to use the CBD edibles for the vital digestive support I need. The days I need much bigger edible doses just to recover my stomach and intestines from food gone wrong, I don’t often appreciate the heavy stonedness that accompanies it.

So I figured CBD edibles may provide the same digestive benefit without the high, and in the process stop me from burning though our harvest faster than I would like, with only one unpredictable outdoor UK grow per year, always hard work for mum and myself due strictly to bad UK damp and rain, weeks and weeks of showers/sun/showers/sun, we cannot let flowers see rain, or we basically lose more and more to Bud rot by the day.

So we have to be on standby to give them all available sun, and quickly move under fishing umbrellas first drop of rain, then back out again, in again, out again, many times a day.

It goes on for weeks, usually late July to August- final 5 weeks flowering basically.

But also, THC actually slows down digestive motility. So my figuring is that the High CBD flower edibles we are yet to cook, may actually work better for that task of assisting digestive upset and recovery.

On paper anyway. THC is good for appetite, but edible not necessarily the key to improved digestion, or at least transit time.

So...I still have ability to think. I feel almost autistic atm. Still need to retrace my head on last night’s Denis us soon and the math of it all.