• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Effects of criminalization of coke in Latin America (country specific)

real stuff going on

Shocking. Not just the guns, but how all of them look like soulless, paranoid killer zombies, like a nightmare. The armies of death. Cocaine should be legalised to stop that, and for once, bring the pain and responsability to the consumer countries. First world is nurturing a society of childish fragile non consequential adults while allowing this structure of crime and death to unravel in producing countries. Terrible.

South America is fucked up by corruption and populism. The USSR and the USA played games all along the continent during cold war and now the Cuban Communists and the pro-marxist Foro de Sao Paulo is fucking it up even more. Add the icing of cocaine traffic on top of that. I hope they can shake out all of that.

pro-marxist Foro de Sao Paulo
This was funny, where are you from?

Anyone know anything about Paraguay? Or anywhere where I could find info on that county? Also, I unfortunately don't speak Spanish...parents tried to teach me but learning disabilities can suck.

Also...I have googled but I am interested if anyone here has more info.
Brazil and Paraguay have different borders, one of them is fucking dangerous, different cartels are fighting for power. Paraguay is a paradise, there is no police, no laws, one can gamble, lot of high quality drugs, prostitutes, very cheap place. Highly recommended for tourism. It is a place to buy things as well (without taxes), electronics, cigarettes, alcohol, guns.

Seriously, one can get a lot of fun in Paraguay.

^ My neighbors. A preacher and his wife went on a mission to Paraguay. They told how they met the nicest people ever. And they helped each other speaking Spanish too.

They had one of the nicest times ever. They brought my mom back a beautiful gift. Buenisima. A woven blanket but keeps it as a wall decor instead. They brought us gifts. ♡

I'm so nervous. lol.

Everyone was very friendly and they had such a good time !! It was such a blessing I felt, along with being able to hear about their wonderful mission and opportunity. ♡

Is it possible to buy ethically sourced cocaine?

I knew a yuppie lawyer in Sydney who swore his coke was 100 percent ethically sourced and wasn't drenched in blood because it was trafficked by Argentines.

Every Latin American I have met tells me that if those in the West who party on the drug knew how many lives were lost due to cocaine trafficking by cartels in Mexico they'd Think twice about buying it.

Kinda turns me off all the killing of innocent central American's and South Americans'.

I posted a reply to this yesterday but never got the chance to complete the post so deleted it. Let's try again!

Sounds like a typical lawyer to me! Probably a good one too at that too i.e. of the "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" variety! 🤣

Below are some interesting links that'll shed light on the topic (one slightly dated and although I'd like to say that things have changed there's more recent articles that indicate otherwise). Obviously they're not exhaustive though i.e. there's been studies done and books written over decades on the subject of Cocaine and politics.

And in spite of the proposed initiative, of last year, whereby the Colombian Government would legalize Coca farming and buy up all that's produced: I think they're fooling themselves into thinking that's going to solve all of the problems associated with Cocaine production. Only way that's going to happen is if they by some miracle find a way to coexist. And I don't see that happening i.e. all that will happen is there'll end up being a bidding war between the government and the Cocaine producers (and that's at best case i.e. worse case the farmers will be threatened if they sell to the government). And of course this will change nothing in Bolivia and Peru (although there doesn't seem to be too many issues really i.e. not so far as I can tell anyway).

Based on some rather intensive research of late though: I can tell you that there are only two "innocents" involved in this business i.e. the farmers (which would include those around them of course and civilians caught in the crossfire) and the end users and, ironically, both groups are the ones getting fucked. As far as the farmers are concerned: if you do your research you'll find that there is a huge disconnect between the cost of Coca Leaf (in various forms) and end product (at retail prices and from online vendors anyway). I've found numerous vendors selling both. Best I've found is Coca Leaf selling at about 60% of the cost of the end product per kg. Worst I've found is Coca Leaf selling for 10% more than the end product per kg. There's something wrong with this. Slowly but surely I'm getting to the bottom of this though. As for the end users: well that's an obvious one i.e. shelling out fortunes for stuff that is cut to absolute shit. Anyway. Anybody that falls between those two groups I'd hardly call "innocent". It's not exactly a safe and secure career choice (anywhere in the chain). So you take what comes your way if/when it does.

Personal opinion though: there's double standards applied insofar as ethics are concerned when it comes to Cocaine vs. other drugs that follow a similar production and supply chain. Not that I've done in-depth research on this as it's not my field of interest or expertise i.e. opinion based purely on anecdotal evidence.

Links below as indicated above (the last three just cherry picked from one site for the purposes of this thread but the site includes links to many other articles on the topic).

And if you're real interested in the topic here's a new book (2020) which also covers the topic adequately:

Thanks so much dude. I’ve added “kilo” on my to read list on my goodreads account .

Is it possible to buy ethically sourced cocaine?

I knew a yuppie lawyer in Sydney who swore his coke was 100 percent ethically sourced and wasn't drenched in blood because it was trafficked by Argentines.

Every Latin American I have met tells me that if those in the West who party on the drug knew how many lives were lost due to cocaine trafficking by cartels in Mexico they'd Think twice about buying it.

Kinda turns me off all the killing of innocent central American's and South Americans'.

I think possible to buy ethically sourced cocaine but very difficult . I think you’re looking at growing your own in South America or buying diverted pharmaceutical grade cocaine from dentists office .

I think possible to buy ethically sourced cocaine but very difficult . I think you’re looking at growing your own in South America or buying diverted pharmaceutical grade cocaine from dentists office .
Depends on how broad your definition of "ethical". I had a nice post on this on this very thread but it was been deleted. That said: it's quoted in post #30 above. Also: @NewGenZetas pretty much echoed my comments. And pharmaceutical Cocaine is not all it's cracked up to be (no pun intended).

Depends on how broad your definition of "ethical". I had a nice post on this on this very thread but it was been deleted. That said: it's quoted in post #30 above. Also: @NewGenZetas pretty much echoed my comments. And pharmaceutical Cocaine is not all it's cracked up to be (no pun intended).

You have experience with Pharm cocaine? Tell me more Thanks

You have experience with Pharm cocaine? Tell me more Thanks
Nope. Not personally. But trust me when I say that decades of on and off research on the topic of Cocaine itself qualifies me to make that statement (in my humble opinion of course). There's trip reports galore all over the Internet on various forums. In short: if it's 100% synthetic and >99% pure it's too harsh and has to be cut (to around 80% seems to be the generally accepted standard). The come up if 100% synthetic and uncut and >99% pure is very quick, harsh, and speedy. Natural Cocaine is never 100% pure and it's that very fact (the alkaloids left over in the production process) that makes it preferable and pleasurable and smooth (surprisingly enough).

Another fun fact: even pharmaceutical Cocaine is not usually 100% synthesized i.e. Coca Leaf is still used (it's just not economically viable to produce it on scale from scratch). It's just that it's purified to get to the >99% purity for medical purposes. Only exception to this, as far as I know, is if it's produced as reference material for analysis.

This crowd below is but one source i.e. they're the lucky chaps who extract the Cocaine from the Coca Leaves used for Coca Cola. From there it's sent to big pharma. (apparently for research purposes) (I say apparently because the FDA only has two approved products that contain Cocaine and both of which are nasal sprays) (so that's an awful lot of nose jobs being done?) (I don't know what other research they're doing but who knows).

I suppose one could argue that their Cocaine is ethically produced. But that's purely hypothetical on my part. I would assume they have proper and legit agreements in place with certain Coca producers in South America.

Nope. Not personally. But trust me when I say that decades of on and off research on the topic of Cocaine itself qualifies me to make that statement (in my humble opinion of course). There's trip reports galore all over the Internet on various forums. In short: if it's 100% synthetic and >99% pure it's too harsh and has to be cut (to around 80% seems to be the generally accepted standard). The come up if 100% synthetic and uncut and >99% pure is very quick, harsh, and speedy. Natural Cocaine is never 100% pure and it's that very fact (the alkaloids left over in the production process) that makes it preferable and pleasurable and smooth (surprisingly enough).

Another fun fact: even pharmaceutical Cocaine is not usually 100% synthesized i.e. Coca Leaf is still used (it's just not economically viable to produce it on scale from scratch). It's just that it's purified to get to the >99% purity for medical purposes. Only exception to this, as far as I know, is if it's produced as reference material for analysis.

This crowd below is but one source i.e. they're the lucky chaps who extract the Cocaine from the Coca Leaves used for Coca Cola. From there it's sent to big pharma. (apparently for research purposes) (I say apparently because the FDA only has two approved products that contain Cocaine and both of which are nasal sprays) (so that's an awful lot of nose jobs being done?) (I don't know what other research they're doing but who knows).

I suppose one could argue that their Cocaine is ethically produced. But that's purely hypothetical on my part. I would assume they have proper and legit agreements in place with certain Coca producers in South America.

Thanks for the education

Thanks for the education
My pleasure. Favorite topic and could talk about it for weeks on end! 🤣

Sorry my take on pharmaceutical or synthesized Cocaine is anecdotal and not based on personal experience.

In short: have just recently (again) gone down this rabbit hole of 100% synthesis. In short: it'd cost less to fly to South America and bury one's head in a mountain of the stuff in a jungle somewhere over there than it would be to produce a gram or two or three from scratch (and that assuming I was a qualified and very experienced chemist and got it right first time around)! :)

Still. Be nice to have first hand experience if for no other reason than to say that I did it. Suppose it depends on the individual too i.e. some may like what I've found being described all over the show. Dunno. From what I've read though over the years: seems as though it'd have more of a crack type effect (edgy, speedy, and probably a healthy dose of paranoia to follow) (all of which I'm all too familiar with thanks to "fun in the '80's") (so doesn't sound like fun to me). 🤣

My pleasure. Favorite topic and could talk about it for weeks on end! 🤣

Sorry my take on pharmaceutical or synthesized Cocaine is anecdotal and not based on personal experience.

In short: have just recently (again) gone down this rabbit hole of 100% synthesis. In short: it'd cost less to fly to South America and bury one's head in a mountain of the stuff in a jungle somewhere over there than it would be to produce a gram or two or three from scratch (and that assuming I was a qualified and very experienced chemist and got it right first time around)! :)

Still. Be nice to have first hand experience if for no other reason than to say that I did it. Suppose it depends on the individual too i.e. some may like what I've found being described all over the show. Dunno. From what I've read though over the years: seems as though it'd have more of a crack type effect (edgy, speedy, and probably a healthy dose of paranoia to follow) (all of which I'm all too familiar with thanks to "fun in the '80's") (so doesn't sound like fun to me). 🤣

“the FDA only has two approved products that contain Cocaine and both of which are nasal sprays“ and it’s 99 percent pure but to be recreational we’re looking at 80-90 percent purity

So then, say we obtain such a vial (hypothetically) what are the next steps if one wanted to get high. Thanks

plugging101 wirkrr in Discreetpoint Opiods, Stimulants and Cannabinoids.

Being Allegic , Addicted or want is all start with you ... YOur choice .... All the Opioids Forsale, Stimulants and Cannabinoids from Discreetpoint come with a full liberty to choose what you want. be it :

advice via W.!.c.K-.R Me : plugging101 oo Znach-att: plugnsucket make a choice now and lets see how we can help each other get Higher than what we are now.....

designers Drgs that acts on the brain much like M.D.M.A or Xtasy. The market is predominantly adolescents who gain access to

Peter
That has nothing to do with the topic.

“the FDA only has two approved products that contain Cocaine and both of which are nasal sprays“ and it’s 99 percent pure but to be recreational we’re looking at 80-90 percent purity

So then, say we obtain such a vial (hypothetically) what are the next steps if one wanted to get high. Thanks
Look up "Numbrino" and "Goprelto". :) Makes for interesting and controversial reading anyway.

Exactly what you would do with it though, given the low concentration, I know not. And that’s if you could even get your hands on it i.e. for sure it’s not OTC (medical facilities only matter of fact). That said: since the last time this came up they seem to be attracting their fair share of publicity on harm reduction sites since then.

Controversial in more ways than one though so expect this post to disappear soon and don’t quote it please (long story).