• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Edibles Edibles vs smoking joints?

Edibles ruin smoking joints
Smoking joints ruined smoking joints for me..
In the end i always come to a point where im smoking 2 joints per hour and barely get a Buzz.

With edibles i can Always get high if i dose enough.
However i cycle my dose to not build to much tolerance.

This year i began smoking mostly due to supply issues and wanting to stretch out my edible supply. It didn't really work as planned, at first i could skip a dose and just take a couple bong hits instead. Now i can smoke endlessly with no apparent high except for my edibles when they kick in. I did stretch my edibles out a month but my smoking tolerance is ridiculous and ill have to go back to more regular dosing.

There was a 3 week blissful period where the two overlapped beautifully so parting with the bong for a bit to get that back will be a nice treat.

I realize my appetite for THC is insatiable and if I want to learn to use responsibly one day the only way I see that happening is by moving to Jamaica to become a Rastafarian initiate and receive instructions and partake with a spiritual order of people using it for spiritual purposes.

Haven't had a real physical reason to be prescribed THC and the way I was conditioned here in America without proper spiritual instruction on how to lift yourself with ganja was I was taught by my high school amigos and the older boys early on how to burn yoself down with it.

Probably only makes sense to me I see things so black and white