• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Edibles after cocaine?

Professor Blow

Greenlighter
I do coke every now and then but I hate the comedown.
I usually smoke some weed to lessen the comedown, but I wanted to know if anyone out there has tried eating a marijuana edible after doing coke to lessen the comedown? Or if anyone knows anyone who has tried this? If so, please share your experience. I've been trying to google this subject but it seems to not get talked about very often.

I don't see why it wouldn't work. It would be a little harder to gauge when you should take edibles so you start to come up on weed when you comedown on coke. As long as you don't mind a little overlap of effects i think it'll work just fine.

Personally weed makes my stimulant comedowns feel mentally worse and physically better so i usually avoid the combo.

Never tried eating it but smoking weed on coke comedowns is pretty fucking dire in my opinion also, so I would not recommend it.

The only thing that ever worked for me was either Ketamine, Zolpidem or heavy doses of benzos. The latter 2 are a little iffy and potentially dangerous if you like to drink when you do coke (which I did, and many people do), and the former (for some people, myself included) is itself addictive and comes with it's own problems if you can't limit yourself to probably just one or 2 lines to come down.

Cocaine really is a grimy, nasty substance IMO, in my experience when the comedowns start to get bad, it only gets worse, and in the long term it's a losing battle trying to cancel it out with other substances.

KFC Mate get some down ya, weed defo does help too and benzos like diazepam or lorzepam, xanax if you can get it. Cured me in the past when i hammered the stuff. Stay far away from it now, the greedy richmans drug i say, but each to their own.

I've done 300mg of thc gummies while on about 3 speed pills. Had a .massive anxiety attack but felt pretty decent overall.