Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Eden sounds OK.. but what about YAA BAA...'crazy Medicine?"

B

blufluffybunny

BUST MAY HERALD FLOOD OF DRUGS
"Australia's largest amphetamine bust may confirm police fears that Asian organised crime bosses plan to flood the nation with speed pills instead of heroin.
The bulk of this week's 300kg-plus drug seizure is believed to be made up of methamphetamine tablets from Burma.
Known as yaa baa ( crazy medicine ) pills in Asia, these deadly tablets are new to Australia.
The record haul is also likely to contain a quantity of the rare ecstasy-type drug eden"
frown.gif
*** Now... I cannot find anything on YAA BAA, except for a story I read in FHM or RALPH.. how its fucking addictive and send you mental. I dont mean to freak people out, but I dont know shit about this drug and its effects.. DOES ANYONE? Speed pills I can deal with, would prefer MDMA even eden...but this Yaa baa shit.... hmmmm. And is there any way to test for it????
frown.gif

------------------
Before you give someone a peice of your mind, make sure you can get along with what you have left :)

I could be wrong, but I remember something about it being methamphetamine, simple speed. There was also some mention that it might be cat, or methcathinone. Both can be derived from pseudoephedrine.
Erowid should have some personal accounts of it.
phase_dancer

One thing I don't understand is why are they importing Meth pills when we can make them here, what a waste of time. I'm not gona buy them that's for sure, and I'm sure alot of other people wont either.

ya baa is not a discrete chemical entity but usually, rather a mix of cheap amphetamines, some methylated, from different precursors - the ones being present in the particular makers bathtub/lab/plant. distinguishing features are the duration, the obvious "dirty" buzz due to improper synthesis, and of course the low price - the main reason for exporting. retails some places in SEA for around $AU1, which implies cost of manufacture is negligible and the profit margins in the 1000% range.
on the other hand, the chinese are a fair way down the experience curve and are now managing to press MD?? pills for around $AU1, and my, there's just so much coastline in oz...

Wow... a factual media article
smile.gif
wonders will never cease.
Not only did they get the chemical name for yaba right (as Plague Bearer said, it's good ole meth), but they also indicated that EDEN was a rare ecstacy-type drug.
As for where to find information -- guess what? Erowid has the dirt. You've probably already read it though, if you've looked up methamphetamines.
Methamphetamine (meth, speed, crystal, glass, crank, yaba)
From what I can gather, these meth pills are usually broken into pieces and smoked by vapourising on foil, but they would have plenty of oral effect too. Not sure why anyone would bother importing meth pills when dirty crank is readily available here for a few bucks, as well as variously increasing grades of purity.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

they make that much of the bloody stuff over there that I reckon they probably just shoved it in with the rest, not like it would have cost anything.
If nothing else it'll give the local producers some competition which may force prices down

kewl. Thanks.
------------------
Before you give someone a peice of your mind, make sure you can get along with what you have left :)