EDC Las Vegas 2013

dubstepraver

Greenlighter
Just got my tickets for this! I'm so excited!

Just was wondering a few things about this event...

When you enter the festival, how do they check you? Do they just check your bags, or do they pat you down, etc.? I heard that you are not allowed to bring unopened packs of cigarettes, chapstick, etc. because of potentially hiding drugs in them. So could anyone here, who is familiar with the event (or any big festival, as this is my first) describe how/what they check when you go inside? Any other details or discussion on EDC Las Vegas would also be great! :)

EDIT:I meant opened packs

Last edited:
I've been to the one in Los Angeles but from what I heard about the vegas one it's essentially the same. They give you the whole pat down. No unopened packs of cigarettes. I'm not sure about chapstick. Check out their website to find out what is or isn't allowed.

CANNOT wait 'til this event! My New Years resolution this year was to be more spontaneous and out going--starting with purchasing my EDC ticket. I've been searching for outfit components for months but have yet to figure out exactly what I would like to wear. I wonder how many Bluelighters will be attending. =D