• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

ED Pamphlet Contest OVER! Thanks for participating! Please print and distribute!

Choose the letter corresponding to your favorite pamphlet below!

• A

Votes: 32 94.1%
  • B

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • C

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indelibleface

Bluelight Crew
Thanks for participating everyone!

All of you, blaqmarket (see, I spelt your name right this time!), Damien, and royksopp ... I congratulate all of you for entering in the contest. Thanks so much, all of you, for contributing to this "active harm reduction" project. Now begins the part where we have to make it all worthwhile. I think it's safe to say that Damien's and blaqmarket's have the most accurate information - so we'll include those hi-res images in this first post. If there are any corrections that you feel would be important, please let the author of the pamphlet know and bring it up in this thread - maybe we can alter the pamphlets as we all see fit, kind of like an open-source software project.

For those of you who are reading this for the first time - this was a contest to design the most informative ecstasy harm-reduction pamphlet. These two were voted as the best entries. We need your help here, now, to get the word out and save lives worldwide - please print out a few pamphlets at your earliest convenience, and distribute them at a future event, rave, party - anywhere where someone is likely to consume the drug. Want to make a difference? It's a small step, simply handing out one pamphlet, but hey, it could mean one more person learns some life-saving information (and believe me, there's plenty of misinformation out there), and if that one more person finds our website here and becomes a member, that's one more responsible drug user out in the world spreading his own mantra of harm reduction info to everyone else.

blaqmarket
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j184/XXXthir13enXXX/saferavingv3.jpg

Damien (PDF)
http://www.mediafire.com/?xgonhmdojmy

Last edited:
I cant decide! I think one has great information, but really like the look of another one. Why must you do this to me! You should just combine the two to make it easier :D

I'd have to say A is much better than the other two. More important info and it looks kick ass.

They are all good, but I'm going to have to go with A this time.

i think B has too much information about X for a pamphlet (about axon terminals) so i go for a
and in my opinion c has wrong information

Last edited:
The only downside I can see to A is that you will probably have to have them professionally printed on some nice glossy fliers unless you have quite a few ink cartridges to spare.

This is tough, while A has a lot of good info and is fairly uncomplicated. In my past i have received pills that had lsd droped on them prior to purchase(and it was for real, i can tell when im candyflipping. Also it says that pills never contain mescaline or cocaine, now as far as i know iv never had a pill with coke in it but i have seen people test pills that did contain cocain and i have definitely had a pill(just once that was a combo of mesc and mdma(it was tested.) My fav. is B, although i fear it is a little to complicated for the average drug user(not like us drug geeks) and C all i can say positive about that one is that its quite pretty, the facts ar bias(for what little facts they provide) me thinks we need some more entires....sorry it i annoyed the ones who posted those, just my 2cents.....mmmmmnice long run-on paragraph.=D

i like (A) the best, to be honest I wish this contest had given us more time....maybe we can have this contest again in the future?

A's the best
B's got too much information on it
C's.. No comment. Good effort though :)

"A" is probably the best, but the typesetting confuses the message.
"C" is good because it contains short punchy information, likely to have a more immediate impact. But I mark it down pverall because the use of upper case throughout hampers the transmission of the message.
"B" would be good for printing on the back of a punchier high impact flier.

are those pamphlets actually gonna get printed or are they just for the website?

The object is that everyone can print there own and paass them out

Got an Ecstasy question? Click here to go direct to The Directory for comprehensive assistance.​