• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ecstasy?

Mightymouse740

Greenlighter
Hey y'all I am new to this site or any site like this actually.. A good friend told me to ask on here and I might find the info I need... I have an x pill(supposed to be)and I have no clue what it is due to a few factors, the person I got it from(that I get other things from) doesn't know about x at all, I can't see clearly what the stamp is(I have pics)so idk the name... It's not that I don't trust the person I got it from at all it's the fact idk where she got it. To many shady individuals that like to manipulate things these days is all... Not sure if I can put pics on here or not... I don't have a test kit or it would have been taken care of already lol... I just would like to know if anybody has seen these or taken them..

Get a test kit, press shapes and colours change on a weekly basis no one can reliable say what's in it without tracing the supply chain which is impossible. Test kits are cheap, but if you're super desperate you could look for the most recent matching ones on pill report again that really doesn't prove anything though

I understand all that. I was just basically asking if anyone else had taken this type or know who has but idk how to put pics on here... It used to be my drug of choice when I was younger but after the guy I got them from stopped so did I because he tested all of them but that was about 12 years ago so I haven't had any since.

I understand all that. I was just basically asking if anyone else had taken this type or know who has but idk how to put pics on here... It used to be my drug of choice when I was younger but after the guy I got them from stopped so did I because he tested all of them but that was about 12 years ago so I haven't had any since.
You would possibly be able to post pictures of it on Reddit? Or drugsdsta website, usedcto be ecstasydata think those are right(?)

You just need a test kit ultimately. That's the only real advice anybody can offer.

You would possibly be able to post pictures of it on Reddit? Or drugsdsta website, usedcto be ecstasydata think those are right(?)

You just need a test kit ultimately. That's the only real advice anybody can offer.
I plan on getting one after this fiasco of simply trying to find what kind they are that's for sure.. I have a reddit account but I've never heard of the other one.. I had never heard of lots of this type of site until yesterday and today. I live in a little village that's 20-25 minutes from any towns which is great for most things but not the best on meeting new ppl or hanging out with the ppl I need to be around I guess

I was just basically asking if anyone else had taken this type

you're assuming that the pill you have with a certain stamp on it is the same as a pill somebody else took with the same stamp. that is a dangerous assumption.

two pills can look the same and have completely different ingredients. i add my voice to those suggesting you get a test kit.

alasdair

I plan on getting one after this fiasco of simply trying to find what kind they are that's for sure.. I have a reddit account but I've never heard of the other one.. I had never heard of lots of this type of site until yesterday and today. I live in a little village that's 20-25 minutes from any towns which is great for most things but not the best on meeting new ppl or hanging out with the ppl I need to be around I guess
It's also handy as I'm sure you recognise for not being around a lot of people you don't need to be around.

Like most people in my own street tbf for a start!

One thing people do better than any other species on the planet, is make noise. So much of it too.

you're assuming that the pill you have with a certain stamp on it is the same as a pill somebody else took with the same stamp. that is a dangerous assumption.

two pills can look the same and have completely different ingredients. i add my voice to those suggesting you get a test kit.

alasdair
No that's not what I'm asking because there are different shapes and colors of things with the same name... I'm not an idiot so let's not talk to me like I'm a child ..I'm very knowledgeable about a lot of types of drugs but with ppl now loving to screw with things it's hard to tell.. The question is if anyone has seen this type of pill,same shape,same color,ECT...I'm not asking about one from a different batch that's a different shape and color..

It's also handy as I'm sure you recognise for not being around a lot of people you don't need to be around.

Like most people in my own street tbf for a start!

One thing people do better than any other species on the planet, is make noise. So much of it too.
I don't talk to many people or hangout with many ppl and I like it that way anyway but it makes finding info a little more difficult when Idk much about technology

No that's not what I'm asking because there are different shapes and colors of things with the same name... I'm not an idiot so let's not talk to me like I'm a child ..I'm very knowledgeable about a lot of types of drugs but with ppl now loving to screw with things it's hard to tell.. The question is if anyone has seen this type of pill,same shape,same color,ECT...I'm not asking about one from a different batch that's a different shape and color.
There are 100s of batches of pills that look identical to yours with different ingredients. That's what everyone is saying.

I'm not an idiot so let's not talk to me like I'm a child

i didn't call you an idiot, nor did i talk to you like you're a child. don't confuse brevity for something else.

The question is if anyone has seen this type of pill,same shape,same color,ECT

and my point is, if somebody has, that information is useless to you. somebody else could have a pill that is the same shape, same color, same stamp - to the human eye maybe they look 'identical' - yet contains completely different ingredients.

alasdair

We do not allow random pill/substance identification here because, as people have pointed out, identical looking pills can have different ingedients. We know this to be the case even in the same city sometimes.

Your best bet is to have a look at https://www.drugsdata.org/ and search using your country/city. However, as a harm reduction site our professional advice to you is even if you find a match do not consume the pill without first testing it.

Also be aware that Ecstacy/Molly in all forms (pills, powder, capsules, crystals) is very often a combination of substances. Very often, they contain just enough MDMA to trigger a basic one-shot reagent test like Marquis. The rest is other psychoactive substances including research chemicals. To properly test MDMA you need to use 5 separate reagents in the correct order to rule out the other likely substances.

This chart shows you the various suspects and the reagents needed to detect them. Note that you cannot test for the strength of the pill and despite the possibility of the pill being cut there is also a lot of evidence of very very dangerously high potency pills circulating - especially in Europe. drugsdata demonstrates thi.