Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ecstasy Rising Doco

dfi

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anyone was able to dl the 5th part of the doco. I only managed to get parts 1,2,2b,3,4 before it seemed to be taken down from the hosting website. I would like the final part if possible as i have found it interesting so far but i wanna see the rest.

sorry that post above was by me, dfi just left himself logged in on my pc and i didnt realise.

yeah, i got it.... just keep trying that MAPS website it think it was from...
Or is it possible for me to send it to you somehow....

I've got the full thing in one xvid file, I can't resume it though I think the version you have is the same file just split into parts. have you tried searching it on suprnovadotorg?

thats where I got it from...

thanks i will keep trying MAPS website, thats the place i got it from.... If that doesnt work soon i will pm you PP and try and arrange to grab that last part. TY

here's a torrent for the show. it has just been re-seeded at Suprnova. Just change the file extension from ".txt" to ".torrent"

Attachments

• peter jennings - ecstasy rising.txt
    25 KB · Views: 82
PM me if you want the last part of the video. I'll open up my FTP server.

PS - the version on Bittorrent is a little clearer.

Thanks I've been wanting this for a while, and havnent been able to get it from the maps site

cheers i wanted to see that, top connection too (i'm getting 450kb/s +, thank god for cable)

thx bbqdave! didnt take long for the download to finish :) cheers