Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ecstasy in tassie

Status
Not open for further replies.

all_drugged_up

Bluelighter
What is going on with pills in tassie atm? It's taking 2 pills to get the impact of about 1... and its so expensive!!! Dont have a testing kit, but my guess is that what pills we are getting down here are being cut again with anphetamine? Does anyone know what the hell is going on?

Sounds same old repeative similar past post where it involves "Whats wrong with my pills?"

It could be many reasons either:

* Tolerence
* Bad connections
* No Testing kit, so you know know what you are taking, and why you asking whats going on if you don't have any testing kits?

all_drugged_up said:
....but my guess is that ......

Welcome to Bluelight. The first rule about DD is that you never ever guess. You only ever base comments on fact. The second thing you learn is that all the shite ends up down in Tassie. I think if you dig around you might be able to come up with some VW which aren't too bad.

Welcome to Bluelight all_drugged_up.

My advice is to spend 1/2 the money you might waste on a typical roll, and buy a testing kit. You could also add only taking advice from trusted people in regards to quality, and of course using pill reports and this forum.

Doing these things before you commit yourself is not only economical but also a much better health plan.

You might try searching for threads on Tassie pills. It might reflect some of the history regarding availability or the lack of it in your state.

Consider posting pics and /or comments on a Tassie pills thread of the pills you see or hear of.

You might also educate people in the process while doing a good amount of harm reduction. That way word will spread and those who are the nasty deep pocketed tricksters will be driven back to the main land ;)

Even having lots of contacts, I still find it hard to get alright pills at times....

Ive got a multitude of contacts, and yet ALL of them turn up the same thing sometime
e.g. beige As =\

^^ What was wrong with beige A's? From all reports they were quality high dose pills.

^ Yep from my experience those pills have not dissapointed me on several occasions. ;)

Cowboy Mac said:
^^ What was wrong with beige A's? From all reports they were quality high dose pills.

Most of the reports are suspect... from the experience of me and several of my friends there are mixed batches, some good and some bad, and most people i know seem to get them rolled into one...

they'll have one, and it doesn't do much for a while.
so they have another one and get really fucked....
doesn't necessarily mean two average pills -- one is good, one is bad...

from a bag of the A's friends of mine have all had one with similar tolerances... some people get really messed up, others only feel it a bit....

its weird =\

a quick check on pillreports will clearly reveal the wide range in the quality of the pressings... some have the A clearly stamped into it, others its barely even visible and speckled as hell.

How often are you taking these 2 pills to get the effect of one just out of curiosity?

Not often... I've only ever taken one and had mixed results to be honest. Sometimes they're corkers, sometimes they just fizzle and I deal with it....

Other friends are doing multiples, but not straight up.... they're waiting to see if they're good or not.

In the last 3 months I think ive done 3 pills?

I should have said:

all_drugged_up - How often are you taking these 2 pills to get the effect of one just out of curiosity?

But VelocideX that is curious. Have you tested different pills out of the same batch/bag by chance? Doesn't sound like an even spread does it.

I've tested them and they all come up MDxA, but the problem is the test isn't really indicative of quality... just the existence of MDxA

im serious though, take a look at some of the photos on pillreports. They range from the cleanest, most consistent press you've seen to things that fall apart when you look at them.

its extremely odd....
I believe there was a thread in ADD a few weeks ago about inconsistency in the As

Havn't had any brown A's. wouldnt mind getting my hands on some tho...a few of my friends were pretty impressed about some brown V's could they be the same thing? I only know of a few poeple down here to get them from and all but 1 atm are on a lay low streak... somebody they know ran into trouble so its hard to organise pills atm.
not rolling all that often... since easter probably had about 5 nights out on pills. I went to a rave and had one pill and it was crazy! could not stop dancing it was a white pill with brown specs in a hexagon shape, no logo. but ever since then nothing conpares, i thought maybe its because im becoming immune so i started leaving longer amounts of time between popping pills. One night about 3 weeks after the really insane pill i had 2 blue clovers they made me dance heaps when they first hit then by the time id left home and gotten into town the dancing side of me had dropped off and i was just feeling the love hardly danced again after that. and 2 weeks ago was the the last time i was pinging i had a couple of warner bros. plugged the first one and get real loved up in about 15-20mins then chewed the second about an hour later and i felt absolutly no difference i didnt feel like dancing which really sucked cause i was at a ministry gig there was the most insane music i wanted to dance but didnt feel like dancing...
I'm planning on having a big one this w/e last time i want to have any pills in a while so i want to make it worth while and im just having a grumble about the crap thats going round atm cause i dont wnat a crap night!

come on peeople - you experienced poppers should have learnt by now. The As ARE spectacular pills, but MDMA? i think not. maybe MDA or something else. where is the love? not to be found on As, just some seriously short term memory loss and crazy crazy eye wobbles....

^^^
Well till my mail order gas spectrometer turns up I won't be guessing at the contents of the A's. The reagents test say that they contain an MDXX like substance so that's as far as we can speculate.

And besides I'm sure there was a different topic underneath all this talk of A's.

not rolling all that often... since easter probably had about 5 nights out on pills.

^ Well, there's your answer! That's five times in six weekends, which is probably too often. IMO, even leaving it for a couple of weeks isn't long enough - at least a month is good, I try to give it two months or more.

nah its about 5 times in 10 or 11 weekends.. i did 3 weekends in a row, then took 3 off, pinged then 2 off pinged then 1 off now this w/e and in total 6 pills plus 2 this w/e so 8. But i guess thats still twice a month? yeh im having a bit of time off now and when i have another in about 2 months it should be good... i hope...

the thing that gets me though is that my friends are rolling just as often as me if not more and still having a wicked time.

if i dont go out for 3 weekends.. thats over $300 i will have saved...I think i should get myself a flight to sydney, a tub of vaseline and take the money hook up with someone and go and stock up and bring some good shit back... thats about 5 weekends for $300 instead of 3... AND i get to have a sic holiday while im at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.