• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Eating.

I am the same with breakfast - i can't function at all without it and i usually have 3 vita brits with a full bowl of warmed milk and sugar. It's the one thing that keeps me going for at least half of the morning, but yeah by 10am i am starving and dizzy and feeling out of it again, so need to snack.

It's frustrating. Eating can be such a bother sometimes. Especially when you're trying to work and you're absolutely starving. I hate that. Being a hairdresser was hard because of the having to work through hunger all the time. That line of work really fucks up your diet.

Yeah it would be really hard being a hairdresser and getting all dizzy :|
if you find vitabrits get you through have a go at up & go bars, they really help me alot :) (and if you don't have time for brekky, smash 2 of them with 600ml of milk!)

if i eat breakfast itll usuallu be wheat bix with muesli, or yoghurt and muesli. rarely have lunch but if i do itll be something small again like some jatz or toast or some fruit. i miss tea a fair bit but love chicken dishes, pasta and stir fry's and curries.

im not a huge eater most the time, i can go for a couple of days just living on water basically. but then some weeks ill over eat and put on a bit of beef, then lose it the next week when i dont eat a lot. i can easily put on weight, losing it just as easy. generally my weight fluctuates between 60-70kg

A good thing to have if you need something to eat but can't face food is a Sustagen chocolate drink. They have a bunch of nutrients. Ooh, or banana smoothies.

Sustagen is the ultimate druggie food. When I used to cane it, sometimes that's all I'd have in my stomach of a weekend (cept for pills and water of course!).

The Dutch Chocolate is my favourite.

Breakfast is the best meal of the day.

I could eat cereal any time.

I eat lots.

I should probably eat less.

I eat one big dinner every day, into which I try to pack as many different vegies as possible. Most days I also snack on fruit and chocolate. :) Flings! I love Flings, they have the most addictively strange texture.

kittymeow said:
Sustagen is the ultimate druggie food.

WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE!

Guess I needs more Sustagen...

These days I have as big a breakfast as I can manage, a reasonable-sized lunch, often home made but if not something like Indian or Chinese with vegies and for dinner a couple slices of toast, yoghurt and snack on crackers and fruit until sleep.

Once a week I might eat Burgers with work people for lunch, usually Fridays.

Doing this I've lost 15kgs in ze last 3 months. It's awesome. =D Unfortunately I need new clothes now.

I highly recommend that if you do a google image search for 'flings', that you use the safe search function. :)

(Unless of course you like photographs of homosexual rim jobs and anal sex)

;)

I eat bugger all during the day. At night is when I feast. =D

:D

hoptis said:
Guess I needs more Sustagen...

These days I have as big a breakfast as I can manage, a reasonable-sized lunch, often home made but if not something like Indian or Chinese with vegies and for dinner a couple slices of toast, yoghurt and snack on crackers and fruit until sleep.

Once a week I might eat Burgers with work people for lunch, usually Fridays.

Doing this I've lost 15kgs in ze last 3 months. It's awesome. =D Unfortunately I need new clothes now.

Holy crap! I had no idea (considering i only met you in November). Good work! :D

hoptis said:

No, doing
1994_snorting_cocaine.gif
has made you lose 15kgs in the last 3 months. =D;)

In all seriousness though - Great work Mr H. :)

Yeah amen. Eating early is the key. Pretty much how i lost 30kg's when i used to be a fatty. I've put 9 back on, but thats where its stopping.