• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin easy withdrawal after heavy use

mrsnowygrainius

Bluelighter
the tittle says it all. this last run lasted about 6 months of daily use, last month in a half or so i was banging up to 20-25 bags of ECP a day. i have been using for 5 years so I have been thru many detoxes but this has by far been this easiest one and i don't understand. the last detox i had was back in november and i could not get up from the couch for over a week.

I have 2 theories as to why i got let off so easy this time… 1) the dope i was doing the past few months was weak. but idk cuz at first it was getting me wrecked. 2) the last 3 months or so my poor arms finally gave up yet i would continue to shoot into the spots where the veins used

by the way its been 5 days since my last hit and i feel pretty much normal minus the occasional hot/ cold flashes and profusely sweating but thats fine i can handle that it goes away at night. check this out.. last nite i slept 5 hours and the nite before that i slept like 6. shit is nuts I'm not complaining but i am confused.

have to add that the only reson why i slept that much was cuz of all the gabapentin i ate and all the wine i drank those notes, but still that shit would never help that much in the past… very odd.

It could be the gabapentin neutralizing your wd, making it easier than in the past. It really is an effective tool. If you plan accordingly, it really does make withdrawal so much easier. Better living through chemistry and all. Maybe you should just take it as a sign it's the right time to lay down the opiates :).

Yea gabapentin helps a lot for withdrawals so if attribute it to that. I would not be drinking during withdrawal though, hangover + withdrawal = hell lol.

i guess u guys could be right.. first night i ate 6 tablets (they are the 600mg ones), 2nd night i ate 5, 3rd nite i ate 4, and last nite i ate 3.

the tittle says it all. this last run lasted about 6 months of daily use, last month in a half or so i was banging up to 20-25 bags of ECP a day. i have been using for 5 years so I have been thru many detoxes but this has by far been this easiest one and i don't understand. the last detox i had was back in november and i could not get up from the couch for over a week.

I have 2 theories as to why i got let off so easy this time… 1) the dope i was doing the past few months was weak. but idk cuz at first it was getting me wrecked. 2) the last 3 months or so my poor arms finally gave up yet i would continue to shoot into the spots where the veins used

by the way its been 5 days since my last hit and i feel pretty much normal minus the occasional hot/ cold flashes and profusely sweating but thats fine i can handle that it goes away at night. check this out.. last nite i slept 5 hours and the nite before that i slept like 6. shit is nuts I'm not complaining but i am confused.

It is defiantly the gabapentin . :) That stuff works wonders . It knocks the RLS and restfulness body withdrawals away ,and thats the main withdrawal That I can not handle ;because it keeps me up at night . I am taking almost 600mg Oxycodone a day with a couple 8mg hydromorphones here and there snorted ,and am not afraid to quit cold turkey. :) Thanx to gabapentin. Ha

you're describing a person I know of exactly, and from Jersey!

If this means anything to you then please respond:

Tinder -> Tropicana -> my room at Caesars

Gabapentin is awesome when it comes to opiate withdrawals. It masks a whole lot of symptoms for me to the point where I can just chill and watch TV. So it definitely could be that. Either way, it's always nice when it's not as bad as you expect it.