• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Easy ways to lose weight with pills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisfitz2

Greenlighter
does anybody know of any easy ways that I can lose weight by using pills? I assume amphetamines would work and I have ALOT of dexmethelphenidate to use, 5mg and 15 mg ones. would these work? or I can also try hydrocodone or Norco.

Using pills to lose weight can be very bad for your health. Most of the time you will not feel to eat. You should ask your doctor what he thinks about it. He knows your body best.
Exercise and proper diet is always the best way to go.

Homeless ----> OD

Yes. I agree with above. It's all about lifestyle change. If you lose weight with adderall or Percocet you will just gain it back when you are off of them, plus deal with withdrawals.

Diet and exercise is the best way to go, but I guess you already know that and are looking for the answer to your question, so I would go with adderall or something similar. But like I said, it'll be a shit time once your off them and I'll bet you'll gain the weight back anyway.

Significant weight GAIN is very possible - probable, even - with opioids such as Norcos. IME what causes the stereotypical weight loss we see in many junkies is when they are at the point that they have neither time nor money to spend on food since they are now dedicating all that money to securing their next fix and all that time to hustling so that they can secure said next fix.

But side-effects-wise, especially in the shorter term, opioids will just make you pack on the pounds.

The problem with chemical induced weight loss is it's not ever permanent, as soon as you run out of amphetamines or whatever your weight will rebound, guaranteed.
Heroin/opioids aren't really a weight loss drug either... a lot of people find it makes them crave snacks. Unless you spend all your money on heroin and can't afford food.

The only sustainable way of cutting weight is balancing your diet, mild caloric restriction, and excercise to create a calorie deficit so you burn fat. Nothing fancy about it. You'll probably feel a lot better than taking amphetamine and eating junk food all day, hah.

Using stimulants to lose weight is a fool's errand. Once you remove the metabolic keystone of speed from your lifestyle, excessive hunger will ensue to make up for lost time. The best way to deal with your weight is through proper diet and exercise - don't kill me ;).

Using stimulants to lose weight is a fool's errand. Once you remove the metabolic keystone of speed from your lifestyle, excessive hunger will ensue to make up for lost time. The best way to deal with your weight is through proper diet and exercise - don't kill me ;).

This times 100000. If you are worried about your weight and are looking for an easy way out, there is one. The only problem is that the initial part of exercise is difficult to do. When first getting into exercising, try to make yourself either get to the gym or start running as often as possible. After a month of this, it becomes rather easy to continue with the routine as it would have then become a habit. Keep it up for a year, and it is an addiction, making it harder for you to quit than it is to get up and go.

I am a strong advocate of using drugs to improve body composition and athletic performance but there is no substitute for diet and exercise. They can help you achieve your goals a lot faster but they are not magic pills. NO amphetamine, anabolic steroid or other PED is going to enhance your body composition if you're spending all day sitting on your ass and eating junk food.

Every opiate besides Methadone made me lose extra LBs.
These include Norco/Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Heroin, etc.

But ever since I got on Methadone I got all my weight back and A LOT more, it's fucking crazy, before opiates, I was 170, then I went down to 140 with recreational opiate use, when I got on Methadone, the first year I hot back to my original weight at 170, today, with a total of 3 years and 4 months on Methadone I'm at a fucking astonishing 220 pounds! 80 fucking pounds I gained.
the problem is with me, it's just so hard to work out and do exercise while on Methadone. I seem to get WAY too tired. I sweat A LOT without doing a thing. Now if I work out, ha I'll be looking like I just got out of a swimming pool. Argh

Buy a bunch of meth, crush it up n put that shit in those 'food grade' capsules, make them quarter grams if possible and take them 3x a day, bet u wont eat in a goddamn week and will look like sleletor.

Don't take any sort of pills including uppers/stimulants, or downers.

Eat less, eat a healthy diet, do not starve yourself, exercise more, and get into exercising daily even if it's just taking a walk. Quitting drinking alcohol and soda helps some people, as does limiting the amount of sugar you eat. Good luck.

I find myself eating a lot on any pills I take. I don't think they would help me that much with weight loss. I suppose there is some appetite suppression to the amphetamines, but when I take adderall I usually end up eating pretty well anyways. I've found that the best way for me to lose weight is to keep a "food diary" of my caloric intake and exercise habits

even though it works and it's happened to me and i loved it it's not advisable

does anybody know of any easy ways that I can lose weight by using pills? I assume amphetamines would work and I have ALOT of dexmethelphenidate to use, 5mg and 15 mg ones. would these work? or I can also try hydrocodone or Norco.

amphetamines and dexmethelphenidate would definitely work but if you stop the drugs the weight will come back. Hydrocodone will not work. Try ginseng mixed with green tea

I hate to say it, but speed drugs do work for weight loss. Not for everybody, of course, and it's a fucking unhealthy way to lose weight, and when you stop you've got to deal with withdrawals AND the weight may come back, BUT it does make you lose weight. Problem is, I've got so tolerant of speed that I can take Adderal and eat just fine on it. IF IT WERE ME, and I had access to and motivation to do this, I would obtain crystal meth and do bumps prior to each meal. It would limit my intake and make me less hungry and I might do bumps in between meals to avoid feeling hungry. Of course, this brings with it all the health problems that meth invariably brings...teeth grinding, insomnia, paranoia, anxiety, high BP, etc.

Do NOT do this, you'll build a tolerence and start needing more to achieve the same appetite suppression, and after a few weeks you'll have a horrendous mental addiction to speed. Just exercise and diet, it really does work. Also like everyone else said, you'll get appetite rebound and eat so much fucking food it'll be like making up for lost time and then some.

Horrid idea... I will say this. When I started smoking cannabis I went from 80% overweight to 40% burning my fat and gaining muscle only to get fucked over for a period when someone laced bud I had for 2 months about with meth, which yes it did happen, and has really been a big part of why I have struggled to become healthy and stable after making an incredible jump starting cannabis, getting out more, developing tolerance to more diverse range of foods, and a lot of other issues that had to do with mental health and developmental issues that it was a huge key for me to get over. Unfortunately situational pressures and stress screwed me over quite a bit so while cannabis has been helpful the reputation behind it messed me up. One win for the drug war right? So even though I know it has played a crucial role in major positive development of myself I can not say it has only been helpful because of the reputation it brings until it is legalized medically and recreational as both manners exist as well as spiritual use, which is the center point entwining each extreme of use. Anyways rant rant rant drug war sucks ramble ramble ramble the endocanabinoid system has been proven to play a huge role in appetite, weight development, and digestion while cannabis has the possibility to be extremely beneficial in regulating body weight like some medicinal mushrooms can regulate blood pressure with some aspects keeping blood pressure from dropping and other aspects keeping it from getting to high, which in my case the cannabis theory plays very true while I am doing everything I can to get a medicinal mushroom extract supplement I can afford as I want to really include lions mane for promoting neurological development if I am not mistaken.

Buy a bunch of meth, crush it up n put that shit in those 'food grade' capsules, make them quarter grams if possible and take them 3x a day, bet u wont eat in a goddamn week and will look like sleletor.

Amongst my favourites are "On my radio" and "Missing words" and on a different tangent, Althia and Donna's "Uptown top ranking" was another old school classic along with Janet Kaye's "Silly games".

Solid reply, just wanted to add, that once you've put on all the weight you lost while on stimulants decide what you are going to solve first, your rebound weight gain or the life long psychological addiction to stimulants.

Not mixing sugar with carbs is a start...........google "banting" diet, or just click on this link http://realmealrevolution.com/.

Just check it out if you are serious about your health and weight issues.

SL

Status
Not open for further replies.