• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol Easiest and best way to get alcohol with no Id

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobTheStoner

Greenlighter
I was getting sick and tired of seeing all these discussions on bluelight and other websites trashing extracts (Vanilla, almond and anise) some claim it's unhealthy but usually lack a reason for why it is so. Just off the bat let me tell you extracts require no ID. Anyone of any age can buy them.

Let me tell you what I know, these extracts contain Ethyl alcohol, the same kind found in every alcoholic beverage you've ever drank and are at BARE MINNIMUM 35% alcohol because they are required to be so. Some extracts such as almond and anise contain up to 65% alcohol.

What this means is the extracts are at least as strong as vodka and can be as strong as moonshine.

They are sold in 1-8 ounce quantities in normal grocery stores and sold in 32 ounce bottles at Costco if you're looking for a bargin. 1 shot is one ounce so DOSE ACCORDINGLY

I would recommend buying at non unionized stores as the extracts can be quite expensive. ANY cheap grocery store will work. Dont go to the big chains like Ralph's or Albertsons but Walmart is acceptable.

If you can get the mindset to not think about the taste of what you're drinking (a similar mindset to downing vodka or lean) these extracts can be quite effective.

I wouldn't recommend buying citrus based extracts as the alcohol mixed with the extreme acidity of what you're drinking is no bueno.

Some have concerns over the artifical nature of some extracts but honestly there's probably more processed stuff in the munchies I'm eating.

HOWEVER if you're still concerned they make organic extracts sold at the big name grocery stores that are more expensive.

Leave your thoughts friends

I should mention that you shouldn't buy immitation extracts as they generally contain no alcohol

If you're buying extracts to get a fix then you have a problem. Don't spread this around the internet so stupid kids start doing this and they end up banning vanilla extract at the store. This is pathetic.

Why? Better than those fags stealing bottles. At least I pay for my alcohol. I just happen to live in a place where you have to be 21 to buy alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.