• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Eadd ketamine thread 2020/21

Just want to let everyone know disinformation is at it’s ripest. If you have a genuine worry, yes in fact you can just pole up at your surgery and ask for a consultation. You may have to wait for a lull in appointments. We are open, we can see you. Fuck the receptionist off whom thinks she’s got anything other than an excel spreadsheet qualification..

What exactly is the “foil test?” Never heard of it, but I’ve still got some of this suspected 2F-DCK as well as two batches I’m confident are real K.

What do you look for? How exactly is it performed? The more details the better :)

-GC
Ah brilliant, good man.
The foil test is very simple.
Have you ever smoked/vaped drugs off of foil before eg heroin?

I was gona type it myself but I've typed it on this site soooooooooo many times, not once had it been consdiered for a sticky, so i cba, but here's a prettty good description on red

No need to make a spoon shape jus hold it flat and once it starts bubbling tilt it a tiny but to make it run n see what colors are left in the trail
BLOOD RED is what u want
Dark red is dodgy.
Red with black specs =bad
Black =really bad
Green/yellow=mxe or mephedrone, other rcs
Luminous yellow=diphenidine

All cuts like msm, msg, salt, go black
Sugar unfortunately goes red

Someone said 2f went red too, hopefully that isnt true.

Its a great, easy test. When i sold k, when i went to pick up any to sell, i would insist on doing this in front of the seller before i handed any money over, and id also make them let me cook a g (twice, from top and bottom of bag) in my frying pan (used to carry small gas cooker) to make sure it didn't weld itself to the pan. I schooled so many dealers lol

Last edited:
WARNING
Had some HORRIBLE stuff last night. Luckily only got 1.33g!

I posted in the abyss saying it was shardy but i hadnt actually looked in the wrap, he normally has shard but it was the fine grain type in appearance - but not the normal fine grain in effect. Not sure if it was heavily cut or a complete different substance (sounded like a dodgy kinda dck from research ive done)
It made me gurn/stimulated at first, did get wonky too, but a 100mg test shot did nothing, so did a bump and it made me light headed, then blacked out when i did a 500mg shot, then came round and did another 200mg shot, then had a comedown which was brutal, made me feel like id been hit in each kidney with a hammer, really painful, all of the muscles in my body ache, even no where near injection sites, a terrible headache right im the center of my forehead which ive actually still got and its been 16hrs since last dose, really bad tinnitus that was still present when i woke up.
When i came home and got in bed at first I was realllly cold proper shivering in bed then put some pj bottoms and a t-shirt on and got too hot and actually had a temperature, really fast short breathing for ages that i had to force myself to take normal deep breaths, my mate who did a few shots with me got exactly the same symptoms too.

I also noticed blood was almost congealing in the barrel when registering, and the bump i sniffed stuck in my throat and made me have to hock up about 15 times and it felt like glue in my throat.

I'm still in bed i feel so rough, feel like a mix between a stim comedown and a PROPER bad alcohol hangover, even feeling sick (i took no other drugs and didnt drink). My piss was DARK yellow even after 3 pints of water. Headache still present even though ive had 3 lots of 2 paracetamol. No appetite at all.

The most worrying thing was the kidney pain and the intensity of the headache and tinnitus

It also raised my heartbeat and gave me chest/heart pains, and when i kept sitting up in bed to get drink i was getting flashes of blue and yellow lights open eye hallucinations, and it kept me awake for ages.

Note none of this was happening while i was on it, only once I ran out.

Watch out for this batch. I believe the guy sourced it from Bristol. It looks like and smells like the fine grain perfumey stuff that's USUALLY stronger than shard, but it definitely had some kind of RC in it.
Check these links @cdin sent me out for proof they are all making it into street k now, iirc he also told me he hsd a fine grain batch in uk and it was the same, stimulating and caused kidney pain...

If you get offered it, turn it down, I've told the guy to send it back and he said I'm not the only person to complain
same symptoms!!! fuck this material. It has fucked up my kidneys long term. The muscle aches and the racing heart are the dead giveaway. Same shit, fine grained, stimulating but dissociating. really good for depression, but AWFUL on the human body. we need to get this shit ferreal tested and figure out what is causing these symptoms.

Getting to the point now where I'm thinking I'm not gonna pin anything that hasn't come from a vial. They're just so hard to come by and pricey
could not pay me to use something else at the moment.

same symptoms!!! fuck this material. It has fucked up my kidneys long term. The muscle aches and the racing heart are the dead giveaway. Same shit, fine grained, stimulating but dissociating. really good for depression, but AWFUL on the human body. we need to get this shit ferreal tested and figure out what is causing these symptoms.
So weird how the symptoms didn't come on until i had stopped using. So glad I didn't buy my usual 5g

I did it 3x daily for ptsd therapy over an extended period of time, never more than 3/400mg a day. the effects built up over a period of months until my life was basically ruined. It seems to be something that accumulates, and accelerates as it goes -- some sort of weird metabolite perhaps. It also affects other things that are renally excreted - IE makes morphine excruciating as whatever damage it's doing also stops my ability to void the glucuronide metabolites.

Last edited:
I did it 3x daily for ptsd therapy over an extended period of time, never more than 3/400mg a day. the effects built up over a period of months until my life was basically ruined. It seems to be something that accumulates, and accelerates as it goes -- some sort of weird metabolite perhaps. It also affects other things that are renally excreted - IE makes morphine excruciating as whatever damage it's doing also stops my ability to void the glucuronide metabolites.

I asked my friend if he he had different sfuff yet and he said yes, so we went to get 2.5g, turned out to be lovely, as the res of the fine grain stuff ive ever had before is.
Smelt different up the nose
Didnt make the blood go weird in the barrel
Didnt cause any of after aftereffexts i described last time
It was so good we stayed up all night and scored 2.5g again about 8am (no pics from the 2nd lot but it was the same - plus i was well pissed up and wonky then, we drank alot too)

Had quite a few k holes lol. Was great gear. Every IV shot got me there. I did alot of it IV but 6 shots IM, 1 in each shoulder, 1 in each thigh then 2 at once (each thigh)..but only the 2 at once got me holing. The rest just gave me a nice slow but strong Dopamine headrush and a wonky buzz for a while. I love smoking on the comeup of an IM hit.
But yeah the point of the post is dont write all the fine stuff around atm, some of its lovely, i didnt do any tests apart from the smell and how blood reacted to it in solution 👍 I would have done foil but my mate didnt have any.
Enjoy the pics ;)

I’m pretty sure the last stuff I got was 2F-DCK too, it was the first time ever I felt a difference from the usual racemic and S isomer variability.

It felt a bit stronger, lasted a tad longer, but also had something about it that felt dirty. Also it looked more like fine salt, than tiny needle shards.

-GC
IME the fine salt stuff is DCK.
2F-DCK usually comes in HUGE crystal chunks.

2F-DCK is nice IMO. Good for depression in the absence of S isomer or racemic.
Really don't like DCK at all. Uninspiring. Shite for depression.

who the eff cares about the efffects on depression. I don't like my kidneys shutting down and heart losing control of itself :p

who the eff cares about the efffects on depression. I don't like my kidneys shutting down and heart losing control of itself :p
I got some of that dodgy stuff from that guy. Gonna send it in to WEDINOS

roughly how long does it take for you to get weidnos results back? they are just posted on the website if i am understanding it correct?

i will try this burn test in the next few days, may have sourced some. its been a few years since k land

been getting some cracker ketamine recently, long shards, instead of small ones, no powder, no recrystallization in the barrel of the syringe, no 'legs' were it drags on for hours and hours rather than just 2 hours. so ket lovers, look out for this stuff, its incredible
been hearing of 'grainy' stuff for ages, anyone thats a ket demon tried it?

Been a shardy batch arounds, cooks fne on the plate, in the spoon, tastes good, shoots ok too, foil test red, but defo a small active RC feely stimmy afterglow causing cut

Also the fine grain strong stuff is still around, although i DO like the RC stimmy feel on dissos, i prefer to ask for it then get it as a 'bonus'.... This fine stuff also gives THE best couple ice cold mint breaths when you hit a good vein with 1ml+, shame i rarely even remember the rush that follows it thesedays, jus wake up on the floor or come round in the middle of a conversation

I am No Ket expert.
I got 10 gr 2F-DCK
And 50 gr of EU.

Gave 1 gr of 2F to a friend and said be very careful as it is 6 times stronger than Ket
She gave it to another IV user and obv he wouldn't listen.
He hit 0,65gr and his Mrs 0.35
He at one stage was flying a jumbo jet and his Dick was flat with over 45 years of drug taking he has Never experienced Anything like it.

Same shit with a mate went and had huge line of 2F- DCK. NO EFFECT fucking rubbish etc as I know my ket.

Anyway I mixed approx 6 to 1 and fucking Beautiful. All enjoyed but because they got knocked on there Arses said No More.

I have End liver cancer and my bloods came back best ever same as when I use Speed.
I found a new life taking old school speed amphetamine as have Epstein Barr virus for rest of my life.

Any help in whereabouts of above in euro would be unreal.

Some shard came around last night.
It was an alright buzz to start with but it DEFINITELY had some non-k in there, there was some weird rc esque stimulating effects that became aparant after ingesting. Heres 2 pics if you zoom you can see there is a few different types of crystal in there, probably multiple active cuts.
I only had ~2g and i didnt pay for it so i cant really moan, even though i didnt even come close to holing.

General consensus: avoid this batch. The guy got it from Wilshire aparantly.

Look at the bottom right 👎