• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Start saving all your old plates cause in a few weeks they are gonna be worth a fortune. I'm sure I got a few old ones stashed under the sofa or under the bed etc, gonna weight 'em in then finally hire a hitman to kill @F.U.B.A.R.
The swine clocked the last guy, he noticed he was being followed by a car & posted about it on here, this time I'll hire a good one from Russia & take him out with a single RPG direct to his car.

While I should be more concerned with the bullshit political games being played over the US withdrawal, my selfish ass has of course experienced a moderate amount of concern that the heroin supply from the Golden Crescent may be interrupted I have simply asked my shotters to do their best at being tripwires - any sniff of a genuine reload comes up and I will pay double for a few bags if I can catch it and then just hang on to it, something I do for instance at Christmas (Since I gave up driving I bus it into the city on the 22/23rd Dec. and save the bits for the day). I will just make the most of what I have (I set up seshes proper with a beetle already waiting on an otherwise virgin plate and a spliff rolled and ready before cooking up the first shot) and with my methadone pre - empting the need, I will just have to indulge my 'want' for one more time then suck it up 2010 style.

The only real problem is that a genuine drought may be used as an opportunity to change the game - once people start thinking the drug is gone forever, dealers may pretend the drought has broken by selling fake heroin with fentanyl or a similar fentalogue. It is difficult to use it as an adulterant at the moment as it does not melt, the fumes only claimed by sucking up every atom of smoke as the brown powder frazzled down the plate, but it is so strong you can still get high 'chasing' the shit.

We still get (mostly) real heroin in the UK as it is mostly brown base and does not look like or behave like fentanyl powder which has seen us avoid the issues it has caused in the US. So far.....

The UK imports roughly 30 tonnes of gear a year and the afghanis export 100s of tonnes around d Europe its unlike.y the ta.iban will disrupt the supply chain as there is billions involved and xome very ' influential ' people.

I've noticed supply getting a bit sketchy since the pandemic started.

... On the upside, recently me and a friend copped some that appeared to be as close to uncut as you're ever likely to get. It was fantastic! And nope the strength wasn't due to fentanyl contamination - for one, heroin is still mostly what it's supposed to be in my corner of the woods, and for another, because fent HAS however started creeping in bit by bit, and I've come across it a few times and getting the fuck paranoid about it, I'm now testing every single shot for it.
But generally it seems to be less quality for higher prices these days.

Last edited:
The only real problem is that a genuine drought may be used as an opportunity to change the game - once people start thinking the drug is gone forever, dealers may pretend the drought has broken by selling fake heroin with fentanyl or a similar fentalogue. It is difficult to use it as an adulterant at the moment as it does not melt, the fumes only claimed by sucking up every atom of smoke as the brown powder frazzled down the plate, but it is so strong you can still get high 'chasing' the shit.

I'm glad the fentanyl hasn't hit you guys yet, but I think it would be pretty realistic to combine like 25mg of 10% fentanyl powder (as it's already diluted when it comes into North America) with 50mg of caffeine and 75mg of paracetamol, for a 0.15g bag that would hit similarly to your usual 0.15 of freebase heroin when smoked (if it's still at 35-45% purity), except for shorter legs. If you did mix citric or ascorbic acid in with it, thinking it was base, nothing bad would happen to the fentanyl in it AFAIK.

In my area, we are still getting legitimate black tar heroin, which usually was chased on foil only by middle-class (or Mexican) addicts, not by the mass of white/black junkies on the street who had a strong culture of injecting. (Tar can be chased pretty well on foil, though it's harder to stomach than your Afgan dope and more tends to be wasted in the process.) We're now getting cheap "blues" in addition to the black, pressed pills that the street users are clamoring for, though everyone knows they just contain fentanyl.

The pills can be snorted as is or dissolved (possibly requiring citric), but pretty much everyone smokes them, at least among people I know and all the sidewalk smokers that I notice doing their thing. I would bet it's fentanyl hydrochloride and not fentanyl base, but the pills do manage to run down the foil like heroin, and they do deliver a good rush that way -- at $8-9 a pill on the street, they seem kind of pricey to me, but they're certainly popular.

The "blues" smell like burnt popcorn when you smoke them, which is very pungent and distinctive outside, but. we're riding a kind of extreme anti-police wave in my city. There's basically no enforcement of drug laws (using or selling), which has openly dominated a whole block right in the heart of the tourist area since COVID started. The idea that they are "made to be smoked" is appealing, since most IV users here lose their veins at least as fast as Euro/UK injectors using acid, if not faster (assuming they don't use good filters or baking soda).

Here, we never used to inject in the groin/femoral, though some people would go for the jugular -- the default option was "muscling" the dope straight into the flesh with a long needle, which is something UK injectors pretty much avoid in favor of the groin, right? [As a side note, it seems like groin injecting has caught on quite a bit in these parts over the last 5-10 years -- ironically might be a "harm production" side effect of sites like Bluelight... I'm seeing a ton of lower-leg amputations on my trips through downtown, and my assumption is that groin injecting has caused it... not sure if that's actually true though, I'd be interested to know what you see in the UK as far as DVT complications, etc..]

Ultimately, I think the Afghan economy might be too dependent on the opium crop for it to be worthwhile switching over to fentanyl, especially when it has such a bad reputation. The Mexican drug economy is different: a lot more ruthless and competitive, a lot more industrialized with far less in the way of traditional growers who depend on drug crops for their livelihood, not to mention sharing a hugely busy land border with its #1 consumer nation, and having experience with synthetics for a while previously (like the ultra-pure crystal meth coming out of "super-labs" for the last decade).

Last edited:
Noticing a bit of a slump in supply. Any one else got abit of a drought atm.

Throughout the covid bollox and the envirochat bust I didnt notice even a dent in supply, In hackney there was 9/10 food available at normal cost. Very much doubt things have changed in the last 3 months or so, since cleaning g up.

What's the fetish over Fent?
It's fucking horrible, yeah it's big in the USA but you try sell that shit in England people would be going mad.

It's total shite, hits like a brick but it's cold unlike nice heroin & puts you on your arse in a near coma like when you do way too much MXE & wake up later with no memory of wtf just gone down.

I've really fallen off the wagon this time, I was doing so well with being sober.
I feel like total shit & of NO USE right now, I was thinking of ways to do myself in about an hour ago, I've had enough of this.

"When I die, fuck it, I wanna go to hell
'Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven with the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Timbs and black hoodies."

I've really fallen off the wagon this time, I was doing so well with being sober.
I feel like total shit & of NO USE right now, I was thinking of ways to do myself in about an hour ago, I've had enough of this.

"When I die, fuck it, I wanna go to hell
'Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven with the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Timbs and black hoodies."

Shit mate, don't be thinking like that, there's always hope (however distant).

You may have relapsed, but it doesn't have to be forever. I found that relapsing can be useful because after you've beaten yourself up about it, it can make you more determined to do better next time. Turn it to your advantage.

Anyway, you'd be missed around here, so get a Karpackie down ya and ride this shit out.

Besides, I need you around to call that fuckin hit man off me... 😜

Ganjcat, are you okay?

Please don't take Zoppy's comments to heart. This is a peaceful forum full of support. Have you ever considered sub? Sub is ace. I actually prefer it to codeine, and I lpved codeine.

Please let us know you've calmed down. All this conflict isn't good for you. We're here to help. :)

I thought Eveleivibe was permanently banned and coming back under a new username was not allowed. What changed?

With the security situation changing rapidly in the region I am more than expecting trouble but with it being a trying couple of days I went to my best fella (who sells what I consider pre 2010 heroin as standard) and thankfully its pretty fire when acceptable was expected.

With the security situation changing rapidly in the region I am more than expecting trouble but with it being a trying couple of days I went to my best fella (who sells what I consider pre 2010 heroin as standard) and thankfully its pretty fire when acceptable was expected.

I've not noticed in reduction in availability but it's still the same old post dry-up shite. Best stuff I had in years funnily enough came from the cheapest seller around. He was doing 8ths for £70. I tend to space out my hits to every couple of weeks to try and get a decent whack but in the last 2 years that £70 the 8th was the only stuff that made my fingers and toes tingle as the tool emptied and give me a proper gouch. I had put in the upper limit for what you can get into a 1ml tool which is around 410mg and it felt great. Same amount 2 weeks ago at £20 for 0.7g and it was a huge disappointment.

I've not noticed in reduction in availability but it's still the same old post dry-up shite. Best stuff I had in years funnily enough came from the cheapest seller around. He was doing 8ths for £70. I tend to space out my hits to every couple of weeks to try and get a decent whack but in the last 2 years that £70 the 8th was the only stuff that made my fingers and toes tingle as the tool emptied and give me a proper gouch. I had put in the upper limit for what you can get into a 1ml tool which is around 410mg and it felt great. Same amount 2 weeks ago at £20 for 0.7g and it was a huge disappointment.
20 quid a gram? That's wholesale have you weighed the bags as that's giving it away

20 quid a gram? That's wholesale have you weighed the bags as that's giving it away

Yeah, got myself a set of milligram scales so it was always spot on, give or take a few milligrams. The strange thing about it is that the best I've had in the last 2 years has been the cheapest. He was rigid about the 8ths, would never sell anything smaller, which was a pain in the arse because it's not easy scraping up £70 every time you want a charge.

70 a tenth maybe, seriously a brick is 20 large or thereabouts and he will be far down th foodchain,unless its cut to fuck with rc's or fent.

....ah hang on you have a hit once every two weeks and you bang nearly half a gram? That explains it.

I just don't get this, the whole scene round here was horrific for weeks. The dark was running red at best and the white was bicarbonate to death, I went to a hot I hardly use as his a bit too much of a Rude boi" but my usual man isn't on till 11 today so I got one of each off him.

The white was small but goddamn it was so potent & the dark too, how witch all the tricks not running etc this guy had total fire, I'm itchy so badly & still pissing on my balls too. It's gone from something I wouldn't even give to my enemy to a gift from the Columbia & Afghan Gods in close to 3 weeks.