• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Well if I excuse me lads just picked up half of half of half of half of half an ounce I got some loving to do

Things aren't too bad here last time I checked... I M noticing that lads thst wouldn't leave Aston to sell are going further into the green belt now

So, I need to give it a rest for a bit now the gear) - although I am weak I am also realistic (the bulletproof excuse an addict can provide to justify relapse or poor motivation for recovery) so I'll be happy with 3 - 4 weeks to start. My anxiety has been running particularly high as, for various reasons, I have had temporary restriction to the Balkan benzodiazepine products for a couple of months and while still effective, my only other watertight source has been for clonazepam which, despite it should being plentiful with a box of 100 available every month they are 500ug tablets, and while I have always overused BZDS I have managed to prevent dosage escalation by taking forced breaks during those periods when I am taking then a lot. I have been really wired of recent however and being historically used to the 2mg tablets as a standard effective dose, 5000mcg tablets start to run out very quickly. Despite the pills being a relatively minor treat, having recently been the orange Roche Rivotrils which has been a pleasent return to form after years of generic Auden tablets, I still need 4 as an initial dose and by yesterday morning I had run out for the first time in 3 years, as although I knew I would be getting more that day every catastrophe still went through my brain. So, after taking 40mg of diazepam for the return journey home (which was lovely, having not had anything but c-pam for weeks, the rapid onset and general melt was top) and no actual drugs available until today (as in party (ish..?:oops:) drugs..) I wasted a Galenika Rivotril (the second brand I stocked up on after the Hemofarm dzp), or at least I thought I did until it made me feel even more chill like a 2mg Roche Rivotril does, quickly becoming a cotton wool type melt as it only followed the dzp by less than 2 hours. After a small doze I spent the afternoon on the PS4 chill as fuck. Happy and relaxed and looking forward to this morning, being weed day I took another 20mg of dzp an hour b4 bed. So, yes I took what is equipotent to 100mg of dzp over an 8 hour period but this is a unusually high amount for me being part treat following the stock up and sleep aid.

I was looking forward to today as I havn't seen my ganjeeman in a while and was able to get a Q of some sticky lushness. But then a live text from the one man who will drive out to me and I have scored again, although he fatted me up with a couple of grams of some diesel type bud which while welcome, was not actually needed for the first time in a while. First thing - a little self control could see all this weed last 2- 3- weeks as I only smoke on w/e's.

But finally to the point. After watching The Termnator for the first time in about 5 years (which is a lifetime for sad acts like me), enhanced to perfection with the combo of bud and crack, I followed the film with 2 bags, the second of which I am smoking now. Not usually expecting the strongest gear from this fella, it was only at the moment just before a stuck the pin in that I remembered how long I've been skating on thin ice and when the shot resulted in particularly warm flood of fuzz I realised how easy it was to forget what you have just gotten away with and as such I decided to leave myself a note on here, as while I am still just about ok the day will soon come when I properly blow a wire. So, although I can't see myself fucking it off overnight I have my B;day coming up a week into June so once the wraps I have left from today are gone their should be no reason to score any more gear (or whites, which I would never buy separately or in quantity anyway) as I have 2 bad ass ganjas to keep the world turning and oodles of diazepam and full strength clonazepam for further mood management, my methadone Rx notwithstanding. So now I have pledged to stay away from gear for a couple of weeks on a public forum, I have to at least put up with the overwhelming notion that I am full of shit should I use and not report it on here. BL may not be able to help me improve my behaviour with respect to my drug use but it could hopefully prevent me from excessively bullshitting, a habit I cannot afford to get into now I no longer have anything to talk about.

"10 mins"

47 mins later on still sitting here waiting 😩🙄
remeber a russian gang did it round here, n they always b on but always fone call just "what u want" "2" "okay 5 mins"
2 hours later at the waiting spot soaked n rattling, fuckin one turns up n finally got sorted
thank fuck aint had to do that in years n years now

Anyone else getting some weird white stuff on the tooter?
I went on a royal binge which is why I was offline for a while but the gear went bad, it would keep me up all night then I'd sleep the whole next day (like a solid 24 hours) & I moved back to the bupe.

Did 15mg yesterday & for some reason it really didn't do much, the pain in my back refused to go away till I did an exercise I learned from a Alan Chapman book which is his unique working on a Sigil but I removed certian parts & mix-matched my own stuff into it & that worked more than the fucking pills!!!!

I saw this up close yesterday.

We met a homeless guy living in a tent in the park. Gave him a cig cos he was wandering around picking up butts from the ground. Witnessed him smoke a pipe of crack, sell some to another dude that came along, then mix together some stuff and prepare his shot out in the open before going back in to do the deed. Sad to see, bought him some Gregg's this morning but he wasn't there.

There's a lot of homeless people around here, and I assume a lot more addicts too. The government needs to help around here big time.

@Inso can't help but feel for someone smoking crack and cooking up in the open air. honestly an amount of wind you wouldn't even notice normally fucks it up big time. nightmare. so glad i don't have to do that anymore. not that i ever had to just couldn't wait the 2 mins it took to get back to mine.

@Inso can't help but feel for someone smoking crack and cooking up in the open air. honestly an amount of wind you wouldn't even notice normally fucks it up big time. nightmare. so glad i don't have to do that anymore. not that i ever had to just couldn't wait the 2 mins it took to get back to mine.
He had the pipe just inside the tent flap, I saw a glimpse. Proper cracked out after, sudden movements, staring at things for ages, etc. My mate said he saw another girl casually preparing and injecting in her feet near a bench too. At least five homeless sleeping in that little park tonight, seems to be a very popular addict spot. Right next to a mostly empty hotel, for some sick irony. Fucked up.

Behind the local Methodist church is the local crack/heroin den, the church has pretty much given them carte blanche, and go round thrice daily to offer a prayer and snacks. The council make a daily sweep for needles, it's also directly opposite the practice so I see the regulars stumble in when money is tight and grafting isn't working out. I don't think any one town is any different tbh.

Yeah we saw the church handing out food and stuff nearby too. At least someone is helping.

remeber a russian gang did it round here, n they always b on but always fone call just "what u want" "2" "okay 5 mins"
2 hours later at the waiting spot soaked n rattling, fuckin one turns up n finally got sorted
thank fuck aint had to do that in years n years now
Am I right in thinking that you live in Ulster?
I always thought heroin or crack dealers get battered or occasionally killed there? Remember DAAD.
Although I find it hard to believe it ain't being sold there.

He had the pipe just inside the tent flap, I saw a glimpse. Proper cracked out after, sudden movements, staring at things for ages, etc. My mate said he saw another girl casually preparing and injecting in her feet near a bench too. At least five homeless sleeping in that little park tonight, seems to be a very popular addict spot. Right next to a mostly empty hotel, for some sick irony. Fucked up.
as @LoginNotSecure said, these places serve a function. you gotta have somewhere to do it. fucking awful though if you are injecting on a park bench then my guess is your not using sterile equipment or any attempt at such.

as far as i understand, the church help because they think they are saving their own souls, not out of actual compassion. they will claim they are doing it for the benefit of others, but i went to a talk by some women who worked as missionaries in taliban-era afghan, so they knew that everyone they converted would be killed (and they admitted as much in their talk) and still fucking did it. i'm sure there's a minority of gooduns, as with everything.

Into the actual Doctors surgery?
I always took you to look down your nose on addicts, I'm shocked you dont chase them off.
Don’t look down my nose at anyone fella. I try not to be a judgey wanker, though when you see people week in week out for issues relating to their drug (ab)use, it can get a bit “ffs, here we go again”. But it’s not for me to tell anyone how to live their lives, just offer harm reduction advice, inform of what services are available etc.

Do see a lot of people wanting certain meds until the addictions team have put them onto a script, but that’s life.