• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

So i heard the opium yields has been recovered at last in 2019 and again 2020 in afghanistan. I understand heroin never been the same since 2010 or 2011, this is cos opium yieds was so low in 2010, 29 kilograms per hectare and its been low yields from 2010 to 2018 from between 18kgs to 28kgs (too low yield) this mean far lower conceration of heroin even if the purity is at 45 percent right now but its not the same as years ago. But last year in 2019, 40 kilograms per hectares has achieved thanks to heavy rainfall. Before heroin drought in uk 2010, the average kilograms was somewhere between 32 to 50kgs, 50kgs was in 1999, and 2002 was 32kgs, 2007 was 38kgs anyway i guess we will know for sure next year when it hit uk street because it takr 18months from harvest to uk streets. Please god we see the proper heroin making acomeback next year for fuck sake! Ha

I figured that this is the place to ask about morphine. What are the oral dosages for people who have no opiate tolerance? Psychonaut wiki states:

Threshold< 10 mg
Light10 - 15 mg
Common15 - 20 mg
Strong20 - 30 mg
Heavy30 mg +

Is that actually correct? Seems like quite a steep curve between commong/strong and just "heavy", and google is terrible for trying to figure stuff like this out these days.

Also, what's the price for a bottle of oramorph (i.e 200mg morphine per bottle)? Somebody was selling for £35 which seems steep, but I guess this stuff is presumably rare-ish & I have noticed that pharm opiates do seem to go for ridiculous prices i.e Oxy's going for £10 a tablet~ in certain places.

Just interested in if opiate addiction is actually this costly ever since my mate came over a bottle of oramorph. Benzos seem way, way cheaper by comparison.

Last edited:
I figured that this is the place to ask about morphine. What are the oral dosages for people who have no opiate tolerance? Psychonaut wiki states:

Threshold< 10 mg
Light10 - 15 mg
Common15 - 20 mg
Strong20 - 30 mg
Heavy30 mg +

Is that actually correct? Seems like quite a steep curve between commong/strong and just "heavy", and google is terrible for trying to figure stuff like this out these days.

Also, what's the price for a bottle of oramorph (i.e 200mg morphine per bottle)? Somebody was selling for £35 which seems steep, but I guess this stuff is presumably rare-ish & I have noticed that pharm opiates do seem to go for ridiculous prices i.e Oxy's going for £10 a tablet~ in certain places.

Just interested in if opiate addiction is actually this costly ever since my mate came over a bottle of oramorph. Benzos seem way, way cheaper by comparison.
that's IV dose IMO, oral starts at 30mg since the bioavailability orally is around 30%.

for Safety, check if you are getting Instant release' or Continued' or Slow Release. and Do Be 'Careful What You Wish For.

I think 20-30mg instant release oral should be enough for someone totally opiate naïve but of course YMMV greatly.

that's IV dose IMO, oral starts at 30mg since the bioavailability orally is around 30%.

no chance mate, poor HR advice brother, remember you're a hardcore user eh

30mg Morphine orally for opiate naive will be strong, nod-worthy even, even accounting for bioavailability

no chance mate, poor HR advice brother, remember you're a hardcore user eh

30mg Morphine orally for opiate naive will be strong, nod-worthy even, even accounting for bioavailability
The lowest dose pills anywhere are 30mg....

The lowest dose pills anywhere are 30mg....

not true sorry

also, when you are initially scripted Oramorph (uk) it will be for 2.5ml (5mg) every 4 hours

also, I've personally been violently sick and nodded out for maybe 8 hours on 30mg oral morpgine with zero tolerance, so have personal experience of 30mg feeling pretty strong, ymmv

also, the question was asked relating to dose effect with zero tolerance

not true sorry

also, when you are initially scripted Oramorph (uk) it will be for 2.5ml (5mg) every 4 hours

also, I've personally been violently sick and nodded out for maybe 8 hours on 30mg oral morpgine with zero tolerance, so have personal experience of 30mg feeling pretty strong, ymmv

also, the question was asked relating to dose effect with zero tolerance
Damn, i must have been born to do opoates then. I've only puked less than 10 times from getting high over 1000 times. I have a high natural tolerance.

Damn, i must have been born to do opoates then. I've only puked less than 10 times from getting high over 1000 times. I have a high natural tolerance.

I'm particularly sensitive to them too, to be fair.

We are polar opposites on that particular spectrum looks like

I was prescribed Oramorph for a while. I worked my way up to 30mg 3-4x a day. I would have been battered if I took 30mg straight off. Then they got paranoid about it so after a bit of negotiation we settled on bupe patches.

So heroin addicts are suddenly going to be able to legitimately buying diamorphine amps? The BNF states a 100mg diamorphine amp costs roughly £43.

That's a lot of money for someone even if they have a job.

Also I've known people who have been on diamorphine and methadone amps. Some still caused absolute carnage as they just went on the rob in order get crack.

Yes you could prescribe free base cocaine. But again if people can't avoid it. Then really their crime will continue.
If the BNF ( wherever they may be) are giving 430 a g they are getting ripped off big style when you can get a kilo a little more than that in Afghan. In Holland I think they crack but you have to take in the clinic, they keep the junkies tied up all day, doing blood tests, having them queue for their dose 3 thrice daily and if your not up in time for your 7 am shot, then you have problems so all the J's are tucked up in bed at 10pm.

If the BNF ( wherever they may be) are giving 430 a g they are getting ripped off big style when you can get a kilo a little more than that in Afghan. In Holland I think they crack but you have to take in the clinic, they keep the junkies tied up all day, doing blood tests, having them queue for their dose 3 thrice daily and if your not up in time for your 7 am shot, then you have problems so all the J's are tucked up in bed at 10pm.
Is that actually how it is? Suppose it's to get you back into the swing of having a routine, but getting down to the clinic at 7am and being in bed by 10pm is like being treated lik a child again

Is that actually how it is? Suppose it's to get you back into the swing of having a routine, but getting down to the clinic at 7am and being in bed by 10pm is like being treated lik a child again

Some need that, some need routine, rules and regulations. If I was in that situation and I was being treated like a child, I’d sit there and accept it for what it is, your alternative is doing whatever you have to do to get enough to buy the illegal counterpart.

Nobody has ever said being an addict is all fun and lollipops.

Nobody has ever said being an addict is all fun and lollipops.
Wait a fucking minute, being a addict ISN'T fun and lollipops!?!? I've been missold the whole heroin xhix thing and I fully intend to take this up with my solicitors
. good gay to you sir, good day!