• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete556 - Zopiclone is something horrific & if you ever get some you have to send them all to me.
Only I am allowed to use them on this earth, if God finds out you been taking them he will cast you into hell right away, the only way to save your eternal soul is to give them all to me.

In Nottingham its mostly white dealers in Leicester 9/10 are muslim

I didnt say stop taking heroin for 2 weeks I said as long as you have no meth' in your system for at least 2 weeks you can stop taking any opiate and go straight to meth' and rapid detox - try reading more clearly.
In Nottingham its mostly white dealers in Leicester 9/10 are muslim
just bought a car from a guy that lived in gobblecock hall-no shit

yep we are not communist since 89, but the party that ruled till mid 2000s was formed of former communist guys anyway but the mentality is still present in some of the regions. that bruce lee guy was arrested anyway for being the king of homeless mephedrone and heroin shooters.

been reading about the muslims and asians and their production methods and history for some time. I am seriously considering in investing in a few legit poppy farms turn them into morphine and make our nationalist ass providers approve it ( we love to say that we sustain romanian bussiness and products but we lowkey buy foreign stuff anyway), while pushing other stuff through mid to small pharmacies in different counties where I still know owners.

my grandfather used to work and sometimes still works (he is retired so he is allowed only to consult the institution ocasionally) in a gov. facility which revolves around agriculture and other growing stuff, so now I am researching the terms we have to abide to so we can get some funds. idk how sustainable it would be but my country was in a morphine and stronger opiod crysis for some years ( we lack many drugs not only opiates/opioids ) so I figured that the shit was,is and will be needed. the only problem would be the manual labour required for the milking as the number of people willing to work on such fields is lower and lower, in other parts of agriculture the guys invest heavily into machinery to make the need of people irelevant.

In my experience I've only ever come across one guy who's parents came from Pakistan that used.
I've asked so many of the Muslim guys I score off (2/3rd generation British) if they have ever tried the gear & they have all said no. I guess you don't drive round in a VW Golf R32 if you have a huge habit folks;)

Some of the blacks (Jamacians right off the boat & also 2/3rd generation British) smoke crack I've scored off but they tend to turn their nose up at the gear but this is just my experience.

random fact: in the golden triangle in the 1980s Khun Sa was one of the larget opium barons in the region, but the use of gear was stricly forbidden so when they had 2-3 addicts they used to put them in a hole in the ground with nothing but water and rice for a few days until the withdrawal was done.

Muslims don't do gear? They produce most of the bloody stuff!
The best street connects I ever had were Asian. My current green dealer is Asian too.
They never seem to be degenerate crackheads with reptile legs like most of my white associates.

random fact: in the golden triangle in the 1980s Khun Sa was one of the larget opium barons in the region, but the use of gear was stricly forbidden so when they had 2-3 addicts they used to put them in a hole in the ground with nothing but water and rice for a few days until the withdrawal was done.
How come i dont see you around much anymore morpheus u alrite

because I'm back and forth between quitting and relapsing, had to stay lowkey for a while so I took a little vacation bc of a lot of legal issues surrounding my past and present circle of people. but everything is alright really, I lurked once in a while but did not post as I felt that I did not have any valuable input honestly. I'm catching up with my studies and work while finesseing a project.

What the hell!!?!!!??!!!?!?!

Fuck that, if I knew that is the fate that was waiting for me I'd keep well away from the damn stuff.

That's the only way to do it when it's so easy to get. I've been telling my son for ages I will be prone to mood swings and I will likely smoke the odd bag here and there. Is it eid this weekend? No, it'll be next week by the moon. Fuckers are so greedy and so local that eid isn't as much of a problem to score as it used to be. My heart still aches for my lil princess pest.

The last time it was their holiday it was a fucking nightmare to try & score round here, as I don't have a "white" dealer & tbh even if I did I think I'd not score off them as the white folks never have any good gear I am NOT looking forward to this day. I get paid tomorrow so I think I'll stock up as I can get a good price of late on a weight.
While they are all eating & doing their Sunni worship I'll be sitting in my flat playing MY call to prayer out the window via a huge speaker, the call music will be Buzzoven - Junkie "Why you Goddamn son of a bitch......."

My heart still aches for my lil princess pest

At minute 16 you can find their "rehab", but I would sugest watching the whole thing bc it is pretty interesting

As if this is done by Journeyman Pictures, this is one of my most loved Youtube channels by far, one of the only things online I give respect to as they just tell things like they are. Hipsters & idiots love Vice while everyone else watches Journeyman Pictures.

I've long held the idea in my mind you can truly live free in places like Thailand, Laos, Cambodia

Status
Not open for further replies.