• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the mdpv scene, every "bath salt" brand transitioned to mephedrone when I got into them . tho I used lots of rc stimulants,speed, pharmaceutical stimulants etc

I missed the mdpv scene, every "bath salt" brand transitioned to mephedrone when I got into them . tho I used lots of rc stimulants,speed, pharmaceutical stimulants etc
Thank fuck you did miss it (and that I don't go looking for anything Peevee)! Nobody likes a psychotic Peever (not even the "Peevson" in Q.) and Mr. Shamble will attest to this :LOL:
I remember hearing Yorkshire farmers muttering (I was in the countryside most of that time) or thought that the police & ambulances were outside the house n that I'd gather all my things so as to "make a break for it"... I did end up in an ambulance with a cop once and felt fine as I felt that I SHOULD be there! They asked me what I was on, told them, cop asked what the street name was, I said it didn't have one at the time n that it was legal.
He lead with the "just because it's legal..." stuff, to which I calmly replied "Oh yeah like Ethanol & Nicotine"... he actually asked me what Ethanol was! :D

Yeeaaahhhh..... Didn't like the 4-FMA much, just felt like Phet that went on for too long hehe. A small bump of Mephedrone did sober me up when I was too drunk to play a set though. Only had a shitty cut line after it'd been made illegal after that.

Speaking / ranting of drugs that aren't Heroin, I REALLY miss Ketamine (evaporating bottles of it with my mate... "pure as the driven snow" ) :cool:

MDPV I miss like I would if my arms & legs were cut off, I was never a fan of methadrone & all those things but smoking MDPV & also a-pvp (though a-pvp was like Pepsi to PV as Coca-Cola) was something else.
It's a hard pick for my desert island only drug to ever use again between PV & heroin.

Anyway................got 5 of the Sandoz 7.5mg Zopiclone yesterday & some pills called Mirtazapine the guy I get my pills off said he used to try & buy these off road before he got them on script & he likes them a lot, he said the buzz is a lot like the 10mg blues. I am yet to try them yet though but tonight I'm gonna take one with some K cider & see what happens.

Got so fucked up yesterday, had some more gear (the scabby stuff again) & snorted 11mg of Zopiclone on the top, it went down so sweet as I'd not done for some time & the metal taste was quite soft this time when usually when you snort them it comes on far worse than eating them, it hit in less than 5 mins & by the time 20 mins had rolled by I was well & truly toasted, it was another one of those nights where I wake up at 4/5am & some random TV shopping crap is on the telly.

Tonight I'm gonna mix up those Mirtazapine things with some gear & a can of K, that should do the trick I feel.

MDPV I miss like I would if my arms & legs were cut off, I was never a fan of methadrone & all those things but smoking MDPV & also a-pvp (though a-pvp was like Pepsi to PV as Coca-Cola) was something else.
It's a hard pick for my desert island only drug to ever use again between PV & heroin.

Anyway................got 5 of the Sandoz 7.5mg Zopiclone yesterday & some pills called Mirtazapine the guy I get my pills off said he used to try & buy these off road before he got them on script & he likes them a lot, he said the buzz is a lot like the 10mg blues. I am yet to try them yet though but tonight I'm gonna take one with some K cider & see what happens.

Got so fucked up yesterday, had some more gear (the scabby stuff again) & snorted 11mg of Zopiclone on the top, it went down so sweet as I'd not done for some time & the metal taste was quite soft this time when usually when you snort them it comes on far worse than eating them, it hit in less than 5 mins & by the time 20 mins had rolled by I was well & truly toasted, it was another one of those nights where I wake up at 4/5am & some random TV shopping crap is on the telly.

Tonight I'm gonna mix up those Mirtazapine things with some gear & a can of K, that should do the trick I feel.
Mitazapine will put you to sleep, thats about it. No recreational value to it

MDPV was like Vanilla Coca Cola, whereas α-PVP was like Pepsi Zero with a big old dollop of speed on the side (not in a good way in case that sounds nice to anyone ;) ). I know what you mean about missing it... Tis a weird one, or WE are the weird in that equation!

Eeeep I could never stomach that metallic nasty. And I'm with FEDOR on this one: Mirtazapine are not to be taken for kicks as they could clash with anything else that effects Serotonin & just are an Antidep with Antihistamine sleepy effects (better off buying some Promethazine from the chemist tbh).

Just about to toot a few lines myself and listen to Burial & / or Fourtet until it's less like the Amazon here :eek:

Mirtazapine the guy I get my pills off said he used to try & buy these off road before he got them on script & he likes them a lot, he said the buzz is a lot like the 10mg blues.

Lol comparing mirtazapine to blues. Bollocks mate. Mirtazapine is like a strong antihistamine except it gives you horrible nightmares and makes you suicidal at least that was my experience with it. Utter poison I flushed the remainder of my script and cold turkeyed that shit with the help of benzos.

Can't believe people are actually selling it on the street...

why are there 2 threads for this topic??

I was wondering this myself. Some mod seems to have split off a new thread starting with my oxy comment but forgot to lock this one, or just changed their mind and decided to let this keep going but forgot to delete the split one.

yh that was me. i got half way through sorting it, nodded out and forgot about the whole mess until now. Just been out and scored, thoroughly underwhelming experience. Drugs were fine, 2 stones (that sorted 4 decent pipes) 4 fat bags of decent gear, shot 2, smoked the other 2 with one of my last spliffs from my w/e portion, I am just so bored now they are wearing off it would be far too easy to get more. I need to get my head in order and at least try to have a productive week without drugs, difficult when you are completely alone but even if I do insist on continuing to try and kill myself I have to at least give it a rest until the end of the week if I even hope to have a half decent prang in a few days. I usually pick up my w/e ganj on a Friday morning so if I can hold out until then I may get away with a relatively cheap twist, i.e a couple of bags worth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.