• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

yeah, i have seen that foil. seems totally pointless. ha, ha, like smoking gear ever... which isn't . i have pretty much forgotten whatit feels like to inject heroin, it was a very nice thing if i remember, and did its job, but you never sleep properly on gear and that feeling of not being able to sleep enough when you finally wake up after finally going to proper sleep. its a weird old thing for sure from one of the most beautiful and elusive flowers.

I've just fired the first bag in weeks which, I am sorry to admit, turned out to be rather nice. I'm juts currently chasing it down with another on the plate and a spliff.

Welcome back pinkpapaver - good to see you posting again x

yeah, i have seen that foil. seems totally pointless. ha, ha, like smoking gear ever... which isn't . i have pretty much forgotten whatit feels like to inject heroin, it was a very nice thing if i remember, and did its job, but you never sleep properly on gear and that feeling of not being able to sleep enough when you finally wake up after finally going to proper sleep. its a weird old thing for sure from one of the most beautiful and elusive flowers.

Its interesting to see someone else suffering from that All prescription opiates from morphine to oxycontin to fentanyl stopped me sleeping at anything above a tiny dose.

You'd be super tired hardly able to keep your eyes open but then would get to bed unable to drop off to sleep....you'd just lay there and think about stuff.... it wasn't unpleasant, but then to get up in the morning with stuff to do after not getting any sleep and being still high was nasty and not pleasant at all. I'd never have done that on a work day although I had a different job back then but urgh....it was wierd.

I know the foil you mean.....I've seem it at patients houses and used some myself the one time I experimented with smoking 3-FPM and it seemed perfectly fine to me....I thought it was something to do with a different coating so you didn't inhale toxic shit? Admittedly It might be different with heroin but then again it was designed for smoking heroin in rhe first place.

I think the 'safety foil' trip2themoon mentioned is what you're thinking of Mr.Brink - i.e. designed for smoking gear and is absolutely brilliant for it - comes in booklets of perfectly flat sheets, perfect size and perfect thickness. Somewhere along the line, this has got confused with non-stick foil, which is absolutely shite for tooting and Frazzles your gear away to nothing faster than you can inhale. I made the mistake of trying it once thinking "it'll probably run better". Wasted a whole 10 bag in as many seconds. Do NOT try this at home!

I think the 'safety foil' trip2themoon mentioned is what you're thinking of Mr.Brink - i.e. designed for smoking gear and is absolutely brilliant for it - comes in booklets of perfectly flat sheets, perfect size and perfect thickness. Somewhere along the line, this has got confused with non-stick foil, which is absolutely shite for tooting and Frazzles your gear away to nothing faster than you can inhale. I made the mistake of trying it once thinking "it'll probably run better". Wasted a whole 10 bag in as many seconds. Do NOT try this at home!

Yeah that's what I'm on about...comes in little books covered in polythetlne ....I think there are packs of either 20 or 50...perfectly flat...perfect size....and no toxins to inhale.

I believe you can't get that round your way for your 3-FPM? If you ever want any I'll post you some which I can get no problem

The foil from the chemists is great. It's in little packs called Foil 5 and each sheet is separated by a sheet of grease proof paper (a pointless waste). It's a nice thickness, not too thick and not Kit Kat wrapper thin. First time I used non-stick I thought I had been ripped off with shit gear, then I realised it was the foil. Glad I didn't contact the person I scored off that night and started having a go at them.

They try and tell you each sheet should get you 5 uses. Once I can't see the blob for all the lines staining it that's when I change sheets.

I believe you can't get that round your way for your 3-FPM? If you ever want any I'll post you some which I can get no problem

Thanks mate, much appreciated. However, my time with 3fpm is over. It's gone fuckin shite! But if I find anything else worth chasing that isn't heroin, I'll give you a shout :)

First time I used non-stick I thought I had been ripped off with shit gear, then I realised it was the foil. Glad I didn't contact the person I scored off that night and started having a go at them.

Heh, I did exactly that mate. Went back to my dealer complaining it was shit. When I told him what I'd used, he called me a fuckin dickhead, then gave me another bag. The guy was fair like that - he's often given me a freebie when I've fucked up. Found out he died a few weeks ago from COPD.

R.I.P. Rog...

3fp-pva - now that's some good stuff. Bit sticky mind....

Has that even been invented yet? ;)

I think so yes.. Some guy posted a review on here today..

He immediately went off on a massive tangent to talk about what he did in the gym and what he had for dinner beforehand and didn't ever actually get back to mentioning the drug...

So it sounds good :)

3fp-pva - now that's some good stuff. Bit sticky mind....

3fp-pva? Pah! Give me 3f-ethyl 2 cyanoacrylate anyday...

I think so yes.. Some guy posted a review on here today..

He immediately went off on a massive tangent to talk about what he did in the gym and what he had for dinner beforehand and didn't ever actually get back to mentioning the drug...

So it sounds good :)

Ooh, please enlighten me...

Julie it is then. BJ is a somewhat unfortunate acronym for your username looking back on it. If you see what I mean=D

For smoking gear, what I find best is (as far as quick improvised versions go) a pipe made from a test tube. Borosilicate so it won't shatter. Torch the closed end with a propane torch, and make a small air-intake hole with a narrow-gauge point, a cleaned up carbon battery electrode (molten glass doesn't stick to graphite) sharpened to a thin point with a grinder etc.) to provide an air intake. A larger hole made up near the mouthpiece, for a carb/choke, before using a guitar string, coated in finely powdered pencil lead (its a mixture of graphite and a binder clay, afaik, and certainly contains no Pb), a thick bass string is best, the free end threaded through the eyelet, to create a noose, and with pliers, exert a uniform constriction on the heated mouthpiece (open) end of the test tube, to restrict airflow, heating it around the sides first so as to give it a wasp-waist type form. With a decent-size carb that can be used to load in the gear and then a piece of borosilicate glass tubing welded into the neck, and a couple more pieces of boro glass rod, to be used as stand legs, a pair of bipods, made by heating the glass enough to slowly bend it, and coiling it around the test tube as if cutting the bottom off the number '8' glyph and threading the tube through the top loop, a pair of these coiled half-8s, one at either end of the pipe, serving to allow a hot pipe to be rested on a normal temperature surface without burning the surface. The test tube, loaded through the choke with gear, then gently tapped to the bottom closed end can then be heated from below with a lighter flame, or small torch, carefully, whilst inhaling, and the narrowness of the openings, whilst the choke is closed creates a weak partial vacuum, thus lowering the boiling point of the H and allowing it to vaporise at a lower temperature whilst confining the entirety of the generated gear vapor within the test tube so unlike off foil, non gets to escape.

Same design works nicely for smoking ice and other such stimulants (never tested it with crack however) too.

Or for a better alternative to foil, try using an open, empty metal cigar tin, like cafe creme or those tiny shitty hamlet minis come in, after first torching it with a blowlamp to burn off any paint and surface residue, allowing to cool again before handling etc. The V-shape of the point between the flat and the sides can be used to load the gear and then a jetflame lighter to warm the thicker metal, held from a distance, before switching to a regular one, to avoid burning your fingers.

Do make sure to roast the tin clean of paint first, and plastic coatings if any on the inner surface. Works better than foil, which IMO is too unreliable and shitty. for smoking gear.

stick the pin in yer vein and push.... is the short version, google is your friend

There is only one piece of advice I have to give refarding shootimg H: Don't.

If you've never taken heroin before, and you haven't been put off by all the horror stories, start out by inhaling it. I'm purposefully omitting any further details, because this really is something you should not attempt without company; and your enlisted assistant will know what to do. (Compare the answer "borrow an oscilloscope" often given in electronics forums ..... the answerer is implying that the lender of the oscilloscope should be able to help the asker of the question with the subtler details.) If you have already got an inhaling habit, think about coming off as opposed to acquiring a worse habit.

Julie it is then. BJ is a somewhat unfortunate acronym for your username looking back on it. If you see what I mean=D

For smoking gear, what I find best is (as far as quick improvised versions go) a pipe made from a test tube. Borosilicate so it won't shatter. Torch the closed end with a propane torch, and make a small air-intake hole with a narrow-gauge point, a cleaned up carbon battery electrode (molten glass doesn't stick to graphite) sharpened to a thin point with a grinder etc.) to provide an air intake. A larger hole made up near the mouthpiece, for a carb/choke, before using a guitar string, coated in finely powdered pencil lead (its a mixture of graphite and a binder clay, afaik, and certainly contains no Pb), a thick bass string is best, the free end threaded through the eyelet, to create a noose, and with pliers, exert a uniform constriction on the heated mouthpiece (open) end of the test tube, to restrict airflow, heating it around the sides first so as to give it a wasp-waist type form. With a decent-size carb that can be used to load in the gear and then a piece of borosilicate glass tubing welded into the neck, and a couple more pieces of boro glass rod, to be used as stand legs, a pair of bipods, made by heating the glass enough to slowly bend it, and coiling it around the test tube as if cutting the bottom off the number '8' glyph and threading the tube through the top loop, a pair of these coiled half-8s, one at either end of the pipe, serving to allow a hot pipe to be rested on a normal temperature surface without burning the surface. The test tube, loaded through the choke with gear, then gently tapped to the bottom closed end can then be heated from below with a lighter flame, or small torch, carefully, whilst inhaling, and the narrowness of the openings, whilst the choke is closed creates a weak partial vacuum, thus lowering the boiling point of the H and allowing it to vaporise at a lower temperature whilst confining the entirety of the generated gear vapor within the test tube so unlike off foil, non gets to escape.

Same design works nicely for smoking ice and other such stimulants (never tested it with crack however) too.

Or for a better alternative to foil, try using an open, empty metal cigar tin, like cafe creme or those tiny shitty hamlet minis come in, after first torching it with a blowlamp to burn off any paint and surface residue, allowing to cool again before handling etc. The V-shape of the point between the flat and the sides can be used to load the gear and then a jetflame lighter to warm the thicker metal, held from a distance, before switching to a regular one, to avoid burning your fingers.

Do make sure to roast the tin clean of paint first, and plastic coatings if any on the inner surface. Works better than foil, which IMO is too unreliable and shitty. for smoking gear.

Yeah, because the average toot-head has science lab equipment and blow torches lying about their houses. No offence but I don't think any users of decades need dissertations on how to make up a tooter. My free from the chemist Foil 5 tin foil serves my purposes more than adequately.