• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Film Recommendations v6 - Nominated five times

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie
film starts off where the series ended just more of the same, I never rated the series highly and there's nothing else to watch on natgeo or discovery tonight.

Very boring; only watched it to the end because it's breaking bad. Very slow. Yes we get it, Jesse is deeply empathetic and Walt turned into a sociopath, and Jessie learnt a trick or two along the way.

I get it, I get it. But it was boring.

Reactions: izo
I hope you've all watched 'the boys' on amazon prime. It's brilliant!

8.8/10
IMDb

83%
Rotten Tomatoes

Yes it has superheroes and that's considered a bit overdone/worn out now. But it turns everything on its head. I wont spoil it, but it's the best thing I've watched in a while. Very well wrote characters, the overall plot is engaging, action and special effects top notch, dark, violent & bloody. Good shit!

Reactions: izo
A scanner darkly, excision, and requiem for a dream are some of my favourites.
Excision is such a fucked up film. I'd never heard of it before either.
Jason and the Argonauts is still good to this day. The scenes with the skeleton soldiers and giant statue used to terrify me.

Last edited:
Jason and the Argonauts is a classic to this day. I love the old-style animation they had to use at the time. The old Sinbad films were great and another classic for old-style animation was Clash of the Titans which is far better than the modern version.

I know what you mean, the primitive effects are what make it so good. Wouldn't be half as creepy if they didn't move in a way only pre-digital effects can provide.

I got "Us" the other night, and I have to say it did give me some heebeejeebeez!
I'm not usually scared by Horror, but there's a really sinister vibe throughout it that just grabbed me.
Brilliant acting from Lupita Nyong'o too.

Italian film "DogMan"
If you wish to feel well depressed I'd recommend it hugely!
But I'd recommend it anyway

I hope you've all watched 'the boys' on amazon prime. It's brilliant!

8.8/10
IMDb

83%
Rotten Tomatoes

Yes it has superheroes and that's considered a bit overdone/worn out now. But it turns everything on its head. I wont spoil it, but it's the best thing I've watched in a while. Very well wrote characters, the overall plot is engaging, action and special effects top notch, dark, violent & bloody. Good shit!

No one checked out the boys? For shame!

Jack ryan season 2 is out now. I've only watched season 1, which is pretty damn good actually. I'ts Another amazon prime original like the boys.

The new series of rick and Morty aired its first of 5 new episodes a few days ago.

Final space is worth a watch. It's another cartoon but sci-fi. It's funny and the plot is interesting. Series 1 is on netflix, series 2 isn't yet... unless that changed.

The witcher on netflix might be good when it comes out. I love the game so hoping this is a belter too. It's already been renewed for a 2nd season.

Living with yourself on netflix is low budget but fairly intriguing premise. A clone of the main bloke turns up at his house. But he's the better version. Confident, charismatic , more intelligent etc. Hilarity ensues!

Disenchantment has 2 series on Netflix now. Worth a watch if you like Simpsons and or futurama. It's from the same people. Set in a fantasy world in ye olde times.

I really dont like big mouth. Seems very strange to me watching a bunch of children deal with puberty. I dunno it just seems wrong. I know south park are cartoon kids to and do a bunch of adult stuff so maybe I'm being overly harsh.

The righteous gemstones. You may have to torrent this one. It's the new series from people behind eastbound and down and vice principals. I've watched it all, it's pretty good actually. About the family of a mega church who get embroiled in some whack shit. Lots of laughs if you like his sort of humor.

The Gentlemen (2019)

British gangster comedy along the lines of Layer Cake, Snatch, and Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels.

Fucking brilliant film.

I decided to watch something else and a bit more educative than the usual bukake stuff and watched Wasp network which is really good. For all the Che fanboys based on a true story.

The night before deffo one of those daft x-mas inspired bullshit films with utter low crap points in them which you will have to learn to look past to spot the utter genius drug inspired genius moments in them at which point the film becomes totally hilarious and worth it.
Beats watching Bad Santa for the 17th time....