• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

My box of relaxation, sleep n anti anxiety help
(3 boxes of clonazepam, 30 ksalol Xanax, 19 carisoprodol/soma and 8 HAB zopiclone (the only ones that work for me, tried a few UK brands but nothing like the HAB ones))

How much Clonazepam 2mg or Xanax 1mg do you find gives you a good buzz/gets you high?

@dalpat077 this is exactly why I go from one skeep med to another to another, you need to chop and change them because you're brain gets used to certain ones, so me only getting 10 zopiclone a month that lasts 2 or 3 days is useful in a way, or was, and xanax/alprazolam for example only let's you sleep for 4 hours because of its short half life where as vallies are one, if not the longest half life out of all benzos hence why its use to taper off other benzos and even zopiclone believe it or not

Now zopiclone works for a while if taking it each night, but I always need 2, 3 sometimes 4, or 6-8 if I've been to a rave, 18 in one day was my max dose, but that was to try and trip, it didn't work lol, now it's half life wakes me up after around 5 or 6 hours, till I've been taking it a day or 2 then I'm awake after 2 or 3 hours even with xanax

I only reason I was on promethazine and Valarian recently to try and come off the pregabalin and give myself a tolerance break to benzos, so see chop and change lol

Round and round I fucking go, I didn't want to end up back on mirtazapine as I want to try acid, I have some but I have to much benzo in my system for it to work and also took mirtazapine twice last week too which would just stop acid from working

I went through so much to come off mirtazapine so I can do acid, and loose weight and I did a tab, but ate clonazepam so even though it was fun I didn't get visuals so I really want to try acid again, wasted 2 tabs taking them while loads of benzos in system the other day too, silly me wasting them

Had 2 very bad experiences with it once aged 17 once aged 26 ish and now I'm ready to do it again, my lack of sleep is forcing me to go back on mirtazapine

Yeah ah mate, yeah right me too if I don't have a few pills I can't cope I dred going bed, laying in bed for hours with only your thoughts for company while you feel like you're going mad from lack of sleep is just terrible, only people who have experienced it on a regular basis understand

Same here or was it 23rd, you in UK?

I was clean off it all before fucking coronavirus, sorry if I repeat anything, you know what tiredness and withdrawals to to an already anxious brain does

Yes exactly I need sleep and my mental health is so much better, I don't even give a shit about taking benzos etc in the day as long as I have pills to sleep its fine, but then if I've had a shit sleep and my anxiety is bad in the day and I've got benzos of course I take them lol

Thankyou so much, you really do understand, and I understand you too
Thanks to an accident last may on my way home from work I has surgery and convinced myself i had a morphine habit(I'd only been taking 8 days and discharged with 200ml)I can't understand the achievements I've accomplished and then destroy it in a moment ✌

How much Clonazepam 2mg or Xanax 1mg do you find gives you a good buzz/gets you high?
Both are different, clonaz is more relaxing, Xanax is more for anxiety n calming I find.

One gets you nice and calm, 2 you become more slurred and quite relaxed (clonaz)/talkitive (Xanax) depending on which one you took

Hahaha evad was around my time but I was younger n not good at convo as alot of people ignored my comments but he was one that responded to me and from everyhing I've heard, he was a brilliant guy n wish I'd been old enuff to go to the festivals yas planned n went to n all

Guess what I got boys n girls, a real rarity in the benzo market AT ALL
Just wish they were 10mg/ml

That's awesome.

As was my MO on many occasions when working, it was in my last job as AM of a supported living complex that allowed me to get my hands on medicine for destruction, with one resident having a supply of pre - filled Buccolam 10mg/2ml oromucosal syringes as a rescue medication for his epilepsy go out of date requiring replacement. With 2 unused boxes containing 4 doses each, I had what turned out to be my only supply of midazolam ever and although I was not to my knowledge convulsing at the time I self administered all 8 (not at the same time mind!) via buccal cavity. What a mad fucking drug. Like Temazepam, I personally find its practical use as an anxiolytic questionable but, also as with temazepam, I found the stuff to be as close to a recreational drug as any BZD I have used. There were a couple of times where I crashed onto the couch following admin. and the altered level of consciousness produced felt profoundly dissociative, resulting in 'out of body' type floating episodes and short dream periods during which I thought I was awake.

I still cannot believe that those murderous pigs in certain US states have used this as the opener to their 'three drug' lethal injection 'protocol' whenever they have not been able to source a barbiturate as while no therapeutic drug has any ethical place in capital punishment, barbs included, midazolam, as strong as it is, is still just a BZD. While it has a place in anaesthesia, this place is for moderate and complimentary / pre - surgery sedation only, it is not itself an anaesthetic nor should it be considered as a replacement for one nor used to induce unconsciousness. While I do not agree with capital punishment in any fashion, the BS 'humanity' of lethal injections is absolute bullshit. If folks wish to persist with such medieval behaviours they may as well just get on with it and not drag pharm manufacturers or suppliers into it under the pretence that it is any better than the chair or so.

So the galenenika 10mg white diazepam look and taste the same. I can go weeks without talking any but no less than 8-10 will give me the effect 3 or 4 used to. Permanent tolerance?
I've noticed other benzos still affect me almost as well as they used to but with worse amnesiac effects

So the galenenika 10mg white diazepam look and taste the same. I can go weeks without talking any but no less than 8-10 will give me the effect 3 or 4 used to. Permanent tolerance?
I've noticed other benzos still affect me almost as well as they used to but with worse amnesiac effects
Tolerance.

iI also got a permatolerance which doesn't go down even when i've been completely sober for months. As a newbie one 2mg xanax bar would get me to black out. Now i've have to take 6mg or more (all at once) to black out, which obviously isn't what i'm after. After i get tolerant more than 6mgs is needed to do that.

Im curious about the reliability of Galenka/Bensedin Diaz compared to Kern? Also, are the Rivotril clonaz and alko/kaslol xanax reliable? Been using the Bensedin/Galenka Diaz and they feel underdosed to me somewhat, although they do have that diaz taste and feel.

I’ve personally noticed the amnesia come on in time, but kind of suddenly, after 18 months heavy daily use. Blurry! Suddenly it’s regular, each time I wake up, I’ve no recollection of anything the day, evening, hour before.

Oct 2019, 0.25 mg’s Etizolam had a fully relaxing, anxiolytic and white sedative effect.

Now I can take 11 mg’s like the other day just to stop me freaking out at the time, and the feeling is nowhere close to the initial 0.25 mg’s.

So that’s tolerance. But my ability to feel and enjoy the benzo effects varies daily like so much else in life.

Anyone on here ever used Sertraline? I know it’s not a benzo, but I had a feeling you guys might have some expert in it. I’ve just been prescribed it for anxiety that’s been building up for years

If so, what’s it like?

Anyone on here ever used Sertraline? I know it’s not a benzo, but I had a feeling you guys might have some expert in it. I’ve just been prescribed it for anxiety that’s been building up for years

If so, what’s it like?

My 16 year old son is on 100mg/day for anxiety and depression and it does appear to have helped him, despite my mistrust of SSRIs. As LINS said, they work for some. My Mrs went through them all before settling on Venlafaxine (which is an SNRI). She had hell coming off them though, which is why we're keen to get him off them ASAP.

Anyone had the kern 2mg alprazolam tablets? Reviews? Deffo alprazolam but I'm not sure if underdosed

I'm not sure why ssrsia meds are handed out like sweeties but benzos are impossible to get.
Bullshiiiiiiit

I'm not sure why ssrsia meds are handed out like sweeties but benzos are impossible to get.
Bullshiiiiiiit

Its a UK thing. The amount of money those fuckers made flogging benzo's back in the 70's and 80's was obscene - following a prescribing culture that relied on the dangers of barbs benzo's were considered harmless in comparison, their similar dependence profile being less of an issue than fatal overdoses, something that was not only played down but lied about by Roche of all people to the UK market specifically, a sad and unnecessary exercise in excess greed, all to make money they did not need. After cornering the market for the first decade bzds were available with Librium and Valium, the latter selling a record amount of pills as to the worried well they were the cure for everything requiring real therapy, although to be fair, being thrown a diazepam Rx was fairly progressive mental health treatment for a post war UK in which real folk just pulled themselves together.

By the 80's, Roche was well into their double dip doing what many peddlers of psychotropic medicines do - reselling the same drug again after slight alternations. Mogadon, despite being identical to diazepam in weight and 90% similar in effect was specifically licensed as a sleeping aid, the only other UK bzd to do so besides temazepam but its long acting effect resulted in most patients waking up as stoned as they were when they fell asleep, perfect for idiots like me but a nightmare for people trying to live their lives while zombied in all the most benzowed way imaginable - blunted affect, sedation, disinhibition, memory loss etc. And the fucking morons at Roche had omitted these very obvious side effects from the patient information leaflet in Mogadon products. The same side effects that they included in the Scandanvian translations of the leaflet provided with Danish and Norwegian Rx's of Mogadon, the most idiot and blatent proof that they not only knew but had decided to lie to UK patients.

So blah blah -class action lawsuit later and now many GP's will not Rx them - despite the fact that they are of little harm as long as they are used properly - either in short courses not exceed 2 weeks or as a PRN medication, the usage of which would require proactive monitoring and follow up appts. as opposed to blindly issuing repeats. However, because some dumb ass decided SSRI's could treat anxeity it provided a perfect excuse to fob patients off. I gave it a fair go, after securing 3*28 5mg diazepam boxes from my GP to get me over the initial hump, I agreed to give fluoxetine a shot, having worked in MH since I left school I always considered Prozac the OG and possibly least savage SSRI. They did start to have a real effect after about 3 weeks but while I understand the rationale behind their use as an anti-depressant and VERY mild anxiolytic, the sensation was really artificial, pleasant at times but almost speedy/pill at times, especially after a pipe of crack, but it was no substitute for a GABAergic for acute panic attacks and I could not take MDMA or Ees while on them. I fucked them off after 5 months as despite having an effect they too did not address the underlying psychological issues, being just another psychoactive drug effect IMO.

Yeah plus if you wanna sex life, SSRIs are no good. Fuckiers. Totally believe in a short course of benzos or PRN but my doc told me to fuck right off. I just buy em illegal and fuck up the country morseo. Like a doc saying no ever stopped anyone getting what they want