• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

No, they have charitable support (by publishing all results on the clear - net it provides a considerably broad amount of harm reduction) so the testing is free, although the lab that deals with the service has other responsibilities so it sometimes goes through periods where those waiting on results need to exercise a little patience - the result being a lack of consistency with regards to the time they take to do their thing - occasionally going a week or 2 with nothing before dumping a batch load of pending results. Unfortunately the one thing they do not do is provide actual quantities of active ingredients. If you are a regular user of Ksalol in particular you should be able to comparatively assess the effect of a 1mg football compared to those usually sold in the perforated strips, but as it has become one of the most trusted brands of non Rx alprazolam use in Europe, they are always a potential target for counterfeiters.

Hi there FC. Sorry if I failed to respond to any outstanding DM's you or anyone else left either shortly before or following my disappearance. This is the first time I have been on the fprum's as a regular customer in 4 years and at least 10 months since I stopped using the sight, While I have no excuse for abandoning the board in the manner I did, it had got to the stage where I not only had exhausted my use with regards to any advice or help I could offer (assuming that this was actually the case at some point at least) I had regressed to what was already an almost complete state of self isolation, with the lockdown sealing the deal with regards to a life that unlike most I was far to prepared for and comfortable with, continuing to cope badly but none the less still coping. While many unfortunate souls will most likely have turned to alcohol or drugs, finding themselves in positions of desperation for the first time, I already had an addiction to rely on.

Never the less, my personal social contract had already been broken by yours truly following my relapse now nearly 8 years ago, so in actual terms I have nothing to offer in terms of what gwarning as a general notion, only finding a place during the halcyon days of the first half of the last decade where my lack of social contact was not, for once, a barrier to the explosion of designer drugs that started appearing via the Royal Mail in the wake of the Mephedrone and MXE bans.

So, with the inevitable dissertation out of the way, the nitrazepam incident did not result in any noticable lasting damage. With my post following an early morning bong (I had, largely due to the effect of the pills, had been in bed by about 9pm the previous evening) and the follow up spliff providing a wake - and - bake for the purposes of putting a film on (I have been practising my own personal Dolby 1:1 cannabis emersion since the age of 16, hitting up a pipe + spliff on the cinema car park on those occasions that did not take place in front of my own home system(s) ) I cannot remember any further discomfort so while the issue of injury from sedative induced postural problems are most certainly an issue, I was lucky to have forgotten I had received one following some ganja and a flick as the sun rose Friday. While I cannot speak to these drugs causing or increasing the risk of peripheral nerve damage they most certainly do not do any favours for ones brain function, with the risk of dementia's possibly topping the reasonably long list of damage these drugs can do when overused to the extent I do.

Sorry to hear the lockdown has been really tough for you - I think there is light at the end of the tunnel now. For those of us who live on our own it's pretty tough.

While I no longer use Benzos I do enjoy Pregabalin at times - but the rapid tolerance means I have to keep increasing doses which is not at all healthy, and I have passed out from Preg. I'm terrified that I will hit my head or gouge my eye out on a table corner if I collapse so I have stuck rubber safety corners on them all and may even wear goggles to protect my eyes. I've had too many close calls

What I really want to try is cannabis but, even if I knew how to get hold of some, I would not be able to smoke it in my flat as the owners live upstairs and would smell it - and then I would be evicted!

Although is it possible to eat cannabis? If so at least it wouldn't produce any incriminating aromas.

Thank you very much! Does it cost anything? Also will I find out the strength of the pill, if it is 1 mg alprazolam or if it's under or overdosed?

check out this thread for explanation on how to send samples to Wedinos.

It's a free service, and really worth doing if you have any pills/drugs that you aren't sure are genuine. It could save your life.

Wops. Thought I'd add my 2 cents as its been a while. Picked up everything yesterday with the exception of the Ksalols I usually get. I only have 2 left but I am a bit sick of them, so I got a couple of strips of 2.5mg Lorazepam instead. Also managed to get a few Nitrazepam. Only took 20mg (my usual doses are 2mg clonazepam / 30mg diazepam / 2mg alprazolam etc) but despite the lower relative equipotency I slept so deeply I have woken up with a gammy leg and hip. Think I will be able to save those to try and retain the sedative effect - first time I have had them in about 2 years and its been almost 10 since I was last given a box of Temazepam.
Ahoy stee! Good to see from ya mate, how's things keepin?

My box of relaxation, sleep n anti anxiety help
(3 boxes of clonazepam, 30 ksalol Xanax, 19 carisoprodol/soma and 8 HAB zopiclone (the only ones that work for me, tried a few UK brands but nothing like the HAB ones))
Nice one. Always have the tendency to keep the boxes but end up recycling them, space for more haha.

What you need is a duster and some Mr Sheen!

If the dust is detritus from the history of storing such items I, being the scrubber I am, would at least scrape up a few bags worth and see what WED's has to say, although I am sure that unless well mixed there would be all sorts of variations from sample to sample.

The duster and Mr Sheen is still the actual response that those with a brain would use.

Nah I'm not that kinky

Ez Matt - I remember seeing your shout a few days ago and being my usual self I got sidetracked instead of replying so please accept a belated hello and big up. Hope all is as cool as is possible during these end times.

If the dust is detritus from the history of storing such items I, being the scrubber I am, would at least scrape up a few bags worth and see what WED's has to say, although I am sure that unless well mixed there would be all sorts of variations from sample to sample.

The duster and Mr Sheen is still the actual response that those with a brain would use.
You lot leave me n my dusty shelf alone, awk fuck sake wuld ya look at that uve made it sad now, it's okay Mr shelf, I still love you haha

Ez Matt - I remember seeing your shout a few days ago and being my usual self I got sidetracked instead of replying so please accept a belated hello and big up. Hope all is as cool as is possible during these end times.
Ahoy hoy! Don't worry, I can be the same, especially with a benzo n an edible in me, brain goes on airplane mode haha

Ahoy hoy! Don't worry, I can be the same, especially with a benzo n an edible in me, brain goes on airplane mode haha
And of course, with regards to your dust issue I am the last person qualified to comment. As I said, the dust looks like it might be fit for actual use than the industry standard dirt I constantly have to clean up behind me.

And of course, with regards to your dust issue I am the last person qualified to comment. As I said, the dust looks like it might be fit for actual use than the industry standard dirt I constantly have to clean up behind me.
Should I do a line and find out? Lol