• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

Also 10mg Nitrazepam I got I thought was rubbish, also tested at wedinos lab and came back as Nitrazepam but they made me anxious and didn't sleep to good on them, thought they was a hypnotic benzo lol
Also 10mg Nitrazepam I got I thought was rubbish, also tested at wedinos lab and came back as Nitrazepam but they made me anxious and didn't sleep to good on them, thought they was a hypnotic benzo lol
Here’s a closer pic of the pack

I treated myself to some 100mg tramadol tablets, I'd not had tramadol tablets before only 50mg IR capsules, so I took them and thought they're shite, sent one to wedinos and it was definitely tramadol, then I was talking to someone who was asking advice about if the capsules in UK are SR or IR and I clicked that those 100mg tramadol tablets was SR and thats why they was shite, so might get some next time I have spare cash, only ten as can't get addicted to those again and try chewing them up
I treated myself to these 😅😅😅

There’s a few results came back of nitrazepam 10s As tramadol ?
Tramadol and nitrazapam mixed together I can take both separately but these fucked me up, not in a high, sedating nod, but I felt normal but couldn't type on my phone not even day after, all day, had to voice message people lol

Here’s a closer pic of the pack

No but I had them ones too and they came back as Nitrazepam on wedinos lab, but I found them weird, insomnia and anxiety when I woke up after I actually fell asleep

Had the ones I posted up and those you have, and that it I give up as Nitrazepam are shite for me

No but I had them ones too and they came back as Nitrazepam on wedinos lab, but I found them weird, insomnia and anxiety when I woke up after I actually fell asleep

Had the ones I posted up and those you have, and that it I give up as Nitrazepam are shite for me
I think ya need to try proper pharmaceutical nitraz instead of those Indian blisters, they seem to just b weird in how they effect u

I think ya need to try proper pharmaceutical nitraz instead of those Indian blisters, they seem to just b weird in how they effect u

Yeah maybe as I think what do you see in them as they you're favourite ain't they, but I think they're shite lol, but maybe I need decent ones, not available in UK off doctors I don't think, but if they are maybe I could say I don't want zopiclone can I try nitrazapam because if nightmares if they do actually prescribe on NHS, she'll say no though

Yeah maybe as I think what do you see in them as they you're favourite ain't they, but I think they're shite lol, but maybe I need decent ones, not available in UK off doctors I don't think, but if they are maybe I could say I don't want zopiclone can I try nitrazapam because if nightmares if they do actually prescribe on NHS, she'll say no though

Clicky may be of interest.

100% you'll get a no from the Dr, fuckin arseholes

Wops. Thought I'd add my 2 cents as its been a while. Picked up everything yesterday with the exception of the Ksalols I usually get. I only have 2 left but I am a bit sick of them, so I got a couple of strips of 2.5mg Lorazepam instead. Also managed to get a few Nitrazepam. Only took 20mg (my usual doses are 2mg clonazepam / 30mg diazepam / 2mg alprazolam etc) but despite the lower relative equipotency I slept so deeply I have woken up with a gammy leg and hip. Think I will be able to save those to try and retain the sedative effect - first time I have had them in about 2 years and its been almost 10 since I was last given a box of Temazepam.

Wops. Thought I'd add my 2 cents as its been a while. Picked up everything yesterday with the exception of the Ksalols I usually get. I only have 2 left but I am a bit sick of them, so I got a couple of strips of 2.5mg Lorazepam instead. Also managed to get a few Nitrazepam. Only took 20mg (my usual doses are 2mg clonazepam / 30mg diazepam / 2mg alprazolam etc) but despite the lower relative equipotency I slept so deeply I have woken up with a gammy leg and hip. Think I will be able to save those to try and retain the sedative effect - first time I have had them in about 2 years and its been almost 10 since I was last given a box of Temazepam.

Hi Stee

what do you think caused the leg and hip problem? I have had my hand paralysed after passing out and damaging (thank God only temporarily) the nerve. I think Benzos somehow make it easier to damage nerves - and especially if you're in the same position for a long time.

They're too risky for me, for no gain. I could pass out and hit my head or eye on a table corner or something. People really really should be careful with benzos.

Hope you recover soon

Hi there FC. Sorry if I failed to respond to any outstanding DM's you or anyone else left either shortly before or following my disappearance. This is the first time I have been on the fprum's as a regular customer in 4 years and at least 10 months since I stopped using the sight, While I have no excuse for abandoning the board in the manner I did, it had got to the stage where I not only had exhausted my use with regards to any advice or help I could offer (assuming that this was actually the case at some point at least) I had regressed to what was already an almost complete state of self isolation, with the lockdown sealing the deal with regards to a life that unlike most I was far to prepared for and comfortable with, continuing to cope badly but none the less still coping. While many unfortunate souls will most likely have turned to alcohol or drugs, finding themselves in positions of desperation for the first time, I already had an addiction to rely on.

Never the less, my personal social contract had already been broken by yours truly following my relapse now nearly 8 years ago, so in actual terms I have nothing to offer in terms of what gwarning as a general notion, only finding a place during the halcyon days of the first half of the last decade where my lack of social contact was not, for once, a barrier to the explosion of designer drugs that started appearing via the Royal Mail in the wake of the Mephedrone and MXE bans.

So, with the inevitable dissertation out of the way, the nitrazepam incident did not result in any noticable lasting damage. With my post following an early morning bong (I had, largely due to the effect of the pills, had been in bed by about 9pm the previous evening) and the follow up spliff providing a wake - and - bake for the purposes of putting a film on (I have been practising my own personal Dolby 1:1 cannabis emersion since the age of 16, hitting up a pipe + spliff on the cinema car park on those occasions that did not take place in front of my own home system(s) ) I cannot remember any further discomfort so while the issue of injury from sedative induced postural problems are most certainly an issue, I was lucky to have forgotten I had received one following some ganja and a flick as the sun rose Friday. While I cannot speak to these drugs causing or increasing the risk of peripheral nerve damage they most certainly do not do any favours for ones brain function, with the risk of dementia's possibly topping the reasonably long list of damage these drugs can do when overused to the extent I do.

So I've been buying Ksalol 1mg from Galenika from many different vendors for many years. They have always arrived with the same design (and quality) in my opinion, but this time I got a batch with a weird/new/different blister packaging. I'm attaching an image so you can see:

1614477890511-copy-copy.jpg

As you can see, blisters on left hand side is divided in sections that you can break of (original ones, that I've always gotten before), whereas the new blisters are just in one piece, unable to break off sections of it.

Does anyone know what this is about? Have I gotten a fake batch or is it some type of new design? Everything else is virtually the same, size of blister/pills/taste/effect (as far as I can tell so far anyways) and so on. Any ideas? Thanks!

While I have not come across any unperforated Ksalol strips, ever, they may be ok, as

Sample W017090​

does not seem to have the traditional packaging either and tests as alprazolam...

19641.jpg

...but if you have enough you should still get one tested

Ksalol recent WEDINOS result W017090

get it tested
Thank you very much! Does it cost anything? Also will I find out the strength of the pill, if it is 1 mg alprazolam or if it's under or overdosed?