• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

I'm just totally surprised by the number of new or RC benzos that have popped up during the time since I last had a good look. Flubronzapam was the first to catch my eye just a few weeks ago and I am pretty interested in checking this one out whilst keeping the knowledge of its existence quiet from those I know that are for lack of a better term benzo pigs and would most likely end up killing themselves with such a thing. Boggling how many people will just take something without doing any research on it it's always my first step when trying anything new especially when it's not so common or not something I have any knowledge of. Happy to stick to the diazapam and Xanax from a scripted source given there's a bit of a thing with fake/adulterated Xanax bars floating around in Australia atm.

Oh it certainly makes me hyper, definitely some odd neurological thing going on with a very small number of us. Put it this way, I can't sleep off them; and highest dose? More than anyone would likely be able to reasonably guess, put it that way, it tends to make people doubt me or think it's some kind of shite brag. Tolerance built fast on that alprazolam powder from Spain. Either way, 330mg alprazolam. 2mg measured with PG knocked my friend out; it was definitely active and potent. Just my benzo receptors weren't.

My wake up call was when I started getting brain zaps ON benzos (on that 330mg dose). I did well tapering off in all fairness, took a few months or so. But that last seizure could have killed me, I'm sure of it. They really struggled to get their anti-seizure meds (lorazepam) to work for some reason (8(), and I'm surprised they eventually did. No idea how much they administered, but there was a lot of hustle and bustle going on when I came round noticably and happily benzo'd.

I went to the nurse "what was that drug you just gave me" and she replied "lorazepam, and it took a lot, we were just surprised it eventually worked". I went "oh is that what it's called, I think I'll need some more of that" and she just smiled sweetly and went "I think you won't".

Yip, exactly what happens to me. Do you have ADHD? I have inattentive ADHD and I think that's related. I have serious issues with getting shit done, and something, neurologically is resolved entirely by benzos. If not for the cognitive defecit and addiction potential it would literally be the best ADHD med for me. Way better than dexamphetamine, street base, or 4f-methylphenidate have done for me. They just don't give me that absolute wonder at doing motivating tasks, and the fact I can see it's happening and working. FTR I don't buy the less anxiety = reason why angle. Too simple, it's deeper & more complex than that and it's very specific to benzos. Other GABA drugs don't do it, but phenibut came closest (yet nowhere near). Gabapentin apparently doesn't hit GABA receptors like initially thought, but that comes close too. I don't get drunk or anything off that, just super focussed with a discerning eye keeping check on me. Psychedelic, like a microdose.

Oh it certainly makes me hyper, definitely some odd neurological thing going on with a very small number of us. Put it this way, I can't sleep off them; and highest dose? More than anyone would likely be able to reasonably guess, put it that way, it tends to make people doubt me or think it's some kind of shite brag. Tolerance built fast on that alprazolam powder from Spain. Either way, 330mg alprazolam. 2mg measured with PG knocked my friend out; it was definitely active and potent. Just my benzo receptors weren't.

My wake up call was when I started getting brain zaps ON benzos (on that 330mg dose). I did well tapering off in all fairness, took a few months or so. But that last seizure could have killed me, I'm sure of it. They really struggled to get their anti-seizure meds (lorazepam) to work for some reason (8(), and I'm surprised they eventually did. No idea how much they administered, but there was a lot of hustle and bustle going on when I came round noticably and happily benzo'd.

I went to the nurse "what was that drug you just gave me" and she replied "lorazepam, and it took a lot, we were just surprised it eventually worked". I went "oh is that what it's called, I think I'll need some more of that" and she just smiled sweetly and went "I think you won't".

Yip, exactly what happens to me. Do you have ADHD? I have inattentive ADHD and I think that's related. I have serious issues with getting shit done, and something, neurologically is resolved entirely by benzos. If not for the cognitive defecit and addiction potential it would literally be the best ADHD med for me. Way better than dexamphetamine, street base, or 4f-methylphenidate have done for me. They just don't give me that absolute wonder at doing motivating tasks, and the fact I can see it's happening and working. FTR I don't buy the less anxiety = reason why angle. Too simple, it's deeper & more complex than that and it's very specific to benzos. Other GABA drugs don't do it, but phenibut came closest (yet nowhere near). Gabapentin apparently doesn't hit GABA receptors like initially thought, but that comes close too. I don't get drunk or anything off that, just super focussed with a discerning eye keeping check on me. Psychedelic, like a microdose.
fuck man. Could it be glutamate or calcium channel related do you think? gaba A receptor damage maybes? I know how you feel as suffer nerve pain myself which a decent dose of benzos completely dissapears. I have adhd for sure and possible autism, but microdosing shrooms has been helping loads on that regards, no complete cure but the difference is there and positive.

fuck man. Could it be glutamate or calcium channel related do you think? gaba A receptor damage maybes? I know how you feel as suffer nerve pain myself which a decent dose of benzos completely dissapears. I have adhd for sure and possible autism, but microdosing shrooms has been helping loads on that regards, no complete cure but the difference is there and positive.

how long have you been microdosing for? I've heard other people say that can be really good for depression and mental health issues

how long have you been microdosing for? I've heard other people say that can be really good for depression and mental health issues
Erm microdosing mushrooms roughly about a month or 2. Few fortnight's off ect and can deffos tell the difference, certainly for the better x

Is it worth buying benzos for everdsy anxiety? I'm still so anxious. I took some diclazipans before because I thought I'd get high like 3FPM. I just lost my memory.

Is it worth buying benzos for everdsy anxiety? I'm still so anxious. I took some diclazipans before because I thought I'd get high like 3FPM. I just lost my memory.

Benzos don't get you 'high' - or at least they never have for me. If you take too many you tend to either fall asleep or black out - sometimes suddenly - and you wake up hours later on the floor

They might help for anxiety, but I would ideally get a doctor to advise and monitor you. If you're aquiring them from 'other sources' make sure you send a sample to Wedinos to check they're genuine. And be very careful about overdosing

Has anyone tried these? I barely felt the nitrazapam and the tramadol made me clamp my jaw and not my tongue but had slight itch so it has tramadol or something similar in it

Nitracare Nitrazapam

JPDOL-100 Tramadol

YuwYweP.jpg

wFWkT2e.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone tried these? I barely felt the nitrazapam and the tramadol made me clamp my jaw and not my tongue but had slight itch so it has tramadol or something similar in it

Nitracare Nitrazapam

JPDOL-100 Tramadol

YuwYweP.jpg

wFWkT2e.jpg
I tried those nitrazepam 10s and seemed fine to me, can’t say on tramadol tho.

got a couple more samples for your learned analysis/opinions:

The first are some slightly odd-looking Pregabalin 300mg - They are Indian 'Nervigesic' capsules with 'Singnature' written on the capsules. I haven't had them before. I know Indian pharma can sometimes be dodgy and have sent a sample to Wedinos but would appreciate opinions anyway.

The second are Bristol Laboratories Ltd Dihydrocodeine 30mg. As far as I can tell the white pill with a single line across is how they're supposed to look:

I just had those pregabalin they were spot on perfect

The first are some slightly odd-looking Pregabalin 300mg - They are Indian 'Nervigesic' capsules with 'Singnature' written on the capsules. I haven't had them before. I know Indian pharma can sometimes be dodgy and have sent a sample to Wedinos but would appreciate opinions anyway.

The second are Bristol Laboratories Ltd Dihydrocodeine 30mg. As far as I can tell the white pill with a single line across is how they're supposed to look:

Look same pregabalin

Last edited:
so weird, nitrazepam pharm grade, here you don't get higher then 5mg pills and with alzam not higher then 1mg and tramadol not higher then 50mg. But with tramadol here you do get 100-200mg but they all ER. Weird, how different countries have a max dose on certain pharmaceuticals. a bit off topic but just for interest sake

But with tramadol here you do get 100-200mg but they all ER. Weird, how different countries have a max dose on certain pharmaceuticals. a bit off topic but just for interest sake

I treated myself to some 100mg tramadol tablets, I'd not had tramadol tablets before only 50mg IR capsules, so I took them and thought they're shite, sent one to wedinos and it was definitely tramadol, then I was talking to someone who was asking advice about if the capsules in UK are SR or IR and I clicked that those 100mg tramadol tablets was SR and thats why they was shite, so might get some next time I have spare cash, only ten as can't get addicted to those again and try chewing them up

Also 10mg Nitrazepam I got I thought was rubbish, also tested at wedinos lab and came back as Nitrazepam but they made me anxious and didn't sleep to good on them, thought they was a hypnotic benzo lol