• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

If you have no tolerance most will knock you out. 10mg of valium and a couple of whiskeys...v bad hr... puts me down

No worries mate. Thankful for all these legit diaz coming back. No longer are the streets full of those loose etiz pressed blues.

I never found Etizolam to do anything for me. Perhaps a bit of Anxiety relief, but that could've been placebo.
The ones I took were the "real deal" (rc company back in the day)... but never the hype that other people have expressed.
Subjectivity n all that jazz I guess.

I remember there was the great etiz scare before they went on the schedule - people who were taking loads worried about large habits and WD's on the horizon, what happened to them or anyone reading this?

I remember there was the great etiz scare before they went on the schedule - people who were taking loads worried about large habits and WD's on the horizon, what happened to them or anyone reading this?

I went halfs with my mate in the last few days on a deal of buy 3 grams get 2 grams free or something, at a ridiculously discounted price. Fast forward a month or two and I was ordering a gram a week from spain. Cue multiple seizures, serious permanant memory loss of that last year or so and a lot of pissed of/concerned friends & family.

It was not pretty, at all; although ultimately I managed to miraculously taper down to the point I was doing 4mg of NHS diazepam and sometimes feeling a slight buzz. Prior depression was weirdly most relieved after the last and most dangerous seizure.

I don't regret it, it's just life. But I'd certainly resent it if it had went on longer than the five months or so that it did.

Just fished this out from my hotmail account, here is the promotional email that sealed the deal:

Final Clearance Sale - Up to 70% OFF
Tomorrow is our final day and we have now reduced prices of our remaining stock to clear it. We also still have the 20% discount running meaning some products are over 70% off their usual price. To get 20% off your order use the code GOODBYE. We have also got one last batch of 3-FPM so order it before it goes.
Below is a lowdown of the products with the biggest savings.

Had this email a few days later.

Hello (Tranced),
You've recently bought 5g etizolam powder what do you think about it?

There was an old EADD/BL adage about never fucking with benzo powders, and I now wholeheartedly endorse it. It's just too easy to miscalculate your dose, even willingly, and just not give a fuck about running out. Then you do and you can't afford street benzos because your tolerance is literally just ridiculous, and obviously the NHS can't help until you get down to a reasonable level.

Alright now, although I have an instantly accruing tolerance if I redose within say a week. It just literally doubles.

(Thankfully I'm no longer addicted, but I do still dabble)

Last edited:
Yeah ive had some if those very recently. They were fine. Seemed legit

Seemed fine to me although it was last year. IIRC they strook me as 10mg diazepam.

It’s weird, I always used to rely on them. My latest batch look the same but feel half as strong. My intake hasn’t increased, but I am struggling to work out if my tolerance is growing or the pills aren’t as strong.

I also started using Xanax occasionally, which really works for me, and am wondering if there’s some cross tolerance going on

Anyone else had blistered Apaurin Diaz? If so what did they think?

They're legit. Most of the European blister packed benzos are. Not always, but in the majority of cases. Same with the good old Pakistani stuff like those Martin Dow blues.

There has been some blister packed Ranbaxy diazepam (Indian company) that is actually etizolam doing the rounds.

The Neliz ones from Spain are very dodgy, contain a combination of benzos: diclazepam, etizolam, and alprazolam. Unknown doses and each pill seems to contain a different combination. Some are only alprazolam or only etizolam or only diclazepam for example. Others are random combinations like alprazolam and diclazepam or etizolam and alprazolam. Others even contain all three at once. These are boxed and blistered as well so look legit. The counterfeiters are getting good at their jobs.

Oh and there's been a lot of fake MSJ's doing the rounds right now too. Although these are known to be dodgy they usually have a reputation for containing real diaz (although at unknown doses) but recently they've been coming into WEDINOS testing for etizolam and one sample was even a combo of etizolam and flubromazolam, the latter of which is an ultra-potent hypnotic RC so you are in for a big surprise if you get that while expecting diaz so avoid MSJ for now or at least send one to WEDINOS before using if you get a bag.

Best thing to do is look at the latest WEDINOS results, there's loads of diazepam and alprazolam samples sent in there so anything currently doing the rounds should have test results. I've also noticed more people sending in clonazepam, interesting that is now becoming more common in the UK. Probably because alprazolam is getting more popular so there's more demand for other high potency benzos but ones with a longer duration since UK benzo heads are used to diaz.

And yes there is absolutely cross-tolerance between alprazolam and diazepam. If you start using alprazolam you will get less effect from diazepam. Remember alprazolam is 20x more potent. Same goes for any potent benzo like clonazepam for example. I find myself having to take multiple blues (legit ones) to get anything other than a mild effect nowadays because I'm tolerant to the more potent benzos, e.g. I can take 2mg clonazepam and be perfectly functional, and that is equivalent to 40mg diazepam, although usually I break them in half and do only 1mg because that's sufficient for my anxiety - still though that's 20mg diazepam equivalency.

Ah gotcha. Think I’m gonna give the Xanax a break for a few weeks then, as that is why I suspect the Apaurins aren’t hitting the spot.

I’ve got 1mg Xsalol alprazolam tabs and they are amazing, but like taking about 20mgs of Diaz I’m guessing. All makes sense now.

Sorry for the noob questions by the way, I’m not that well educated on benzos, despite having used Diaz for years now, in a very controlled way.

All good mate no stupid questions here. I've been messing with benzos for almost a decade and I have a habit of researching anything I take so I know my stuff, more than most GP's ironically.

The Ksalol 1mg alprazolam are a good brand, legit stuff, they actually feel stronger than even the good quality pressed bars to me. Proper pharma makes a difference!

But yes 1mg alprazolam = 20mg diazepam equivalence. As you said, take a break for a few weeks (even just one week should do the trick) and you will be able to enjoy your diaz once again :)

I reckon that the "euphoric" effects that are listed are by those who have anxiety and sleep problems to begin with (I gain the most positive effects when my social anxiety - baring on paranoia), because they take them away from having a fucking horrible experience and replace it with a more tolerable mindset and overall feeling.
The times where I have felt the so called "euphoric" effects of Temazepam is where I have been out on the main streets with a lot of people about, then getting back home where I feel safe and take them (along with a cuppa Tea: most importantly!).
Never got euhpric effects from anuy benzos, but many of them seem to make the mood much better, at least 3mg alprazolam, 100mg opamox and 40mg diazepam, also clonazepam 2mg. It's that nice relaxed feeling like after 2 beers without tolerance.

I definitely agree that most of the euphoria from most benzos comes from anxiety relief. Especially alprazolam. As overhyped as "Xanny bars" are, that's one benzo that will just give you a foggy head and sleepiness unless you actually have anxiety. But if you are having a panic attack it is like a miracle drug.

The only exceptions I'd give though are etizolam (which has an alcohol-like buzz) and the hypnotics such as temazepam which have strong muscle relaxant effects and therefore if nothing else cause a nice body high. Same with good old diaz really.

During my periodic reload yesterday I managed to get my mits on these as a novelty item - they were ludicrously expensive especially when one considers that 10mg tablets are still available on the continent but despite being the first bzd I ever tried back in 1999 I have never had the chance to use them since....

Enjoy mate! I had Actavis nitrazepam not too long ago.

azTMHQO.jpg

Fucking things are huge!

So just spent a few nights at a hotel with my girl and we did ket, DHC, dex, and went through quite a few benzos...

VW3vqil.jpg

Temazepam knocked me out but doctor only gave 10 of them because i already take clonazepam.
With the boyfriend's hell child visiting i may need them for the daytime

Haha kids or benzos @Wilson Wilson?
Just had some Kern pharma diazepam.
Made the mistake of eating 30mg without tolerance and passed out after 45mins. Oops. Theyre just so tiny they look harmless. Only a little bigger than msj.
And I checked WEDINOS and all samples came back diazepam, and they were in blisters. Gonna eat 1 next time...