Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

ordinary mind

Bluelighter
Previous iteration.

~Sprout

Keeping in mind I actually only tried nifoxipam once in a high dose (with a large tolerance)... I just had a google there as I was curious, and it seems nifoxipam has an estimated half life similar to diazepam which is way longer than I thought. The actual subjective duration seemed to be quite a bit shorter than diazepam, but it could have been the case that I didn't realise how intoxicated I was, classic benzo style. It was a bit less hypnotic than diazepam, but otherwise pretty well balanced in effects.

Do you have it already, or are you considering buying it somewhere? If you already have some, I'd give it a shot. I definitely prefer it to diclazepam (which I also don't get much from until I'm practically falling asleep in the middle of the day).

Last edited by a moderator:
No I don't have it already unfortunately. I'll give Diclazepam powder one last try, hopefully my break from it will have helped my tolerance, and I bet that those bulk buy mega bargain diclazepam pills were total bunk. I should have known better; there were so many dodgy practices going on among the UK vendors regarding benzo pills. Half of them didn't seem to work. :|

like ordinary mind mentioned, if your serious about tapering correctly you wont be able to "feel" the benzo. I love the feeling i get from Diazepam but as im currently tapering I cant feel any effects apart from not being in crippling withdrawal. Infact I feel more withdrawal than I do benzo effects and this is a good sign that my body is adjusting to having less benzos in my system.

Out of the RC benzos you mentioned Id recommend diclaz first and flubromazepam second. Diclaz because it does hold off withdrawal, has a good long half life and is quite bland making it less likely to be abused. Flubromazepam second because it seems to be almost too long acting and with daily dosing who knows what metabolites are building up and how long they will stick around for never mind what dangers they might posess. Diclaz has metabolites which have been studied so there is less unknown factors in the mix. Ive tried both for tapering and if im being honest Id say Diclaz was the better option for me as I learnt how to live without a benzo "high" but with flubromazepam I was still fooling myself by enjoying the benzo feeling. Flubro also cause more amnesia and I found myself doing more of the typical stupid benzo things like making stupid choices and getting a bit agressive.

Its important to be honest with yourself when tapering. The goal is to learn how to live without benzos and leaving behind the comfort of a nice fat benzo dose is a big part of it as much as that sucks, especially after years of using them for all of lifes stresses.

Im now down to 8mg of diaz per day from 15mg less than a month ago. Ive really surprised myself at how fast I was able to taper but I think from now i'll be reducing 1mg a week to make for a comfortable landing to sobriety. Im using 2mg activis tablets now which are quite the novelty seeing as ive never came across them on the black market.
A month ago Id laugh at the thought of a 2mg tablet of diazepam but now they really do the trick since my tolerance has dropped so much.

Cant wait to be off them and I hope to fuck this is the LAST time I ever have to do this!

@HF,

Your post makes total sense. The only issue I have with the 'not being able to feel the benzos' is that you cant be sure if they are working at all. Many a night I've lain awake for up to 5 hours or more waiting for benzos to kick in that never did.

Having said that, last nights results were far better. I ended up taking 4mg of diclaz and 4mg of pyraz (I like the mix of the 2 as the pyraz is fast acting and gets me to sleep quickly, when it works, but the diclaz is obviously very slow acting and hopefully helps keeps me asleep later on in the night) along with 300 mg of pregabalin. (I've recently been using a lot of G so have been in the habit of using replacement GABBA B agonists/antagonists on the days i wasn't using G in order to keep me out of any G WDs as my usage was becoming increasingly regular.) It turns out though that I seem to have escaped G w/d.

I used the 300 mg pregabalin to potentiate the hypnotic effect of the benzos, which it certainly did. I was asleep within seconds, i had not slept at all the night before though which probably helped with that, although i dont recall ever falling asleep so quickly that i cant even remember it 8(. It seems that a change is as good as a rest when it comes from switching from shonky cheap benzo pills back to the powders.

I've not been using Pregabalin consistently or long enough to develop a habit so im gonna reduce by 100mg over the next 3 nights, keeping my benzo doses stable, and hope that that does not fuck up my sleep too much.

Reducing by 1mg a week from 8mg seems hellish fast HF? Will that give your brain time to adjust properly to the reducing doses?

Once I get off the pregabalin i was thinking of reducing the benzos by something like 0.2 mg a week, the main idea being that the reduction should not be even noticeable, and that i can 'trick myself right down', or maybe by slightly more than that the next night if that dose works with no problems.

Anyway, some really good advice and pointers in the replies, which are much appreciated. Especially that point about 'you shouldn't be able to feel the benzos during a taper.' I may have been forgetting that one. :eek:

Anyway, some really good advice and pointers in the replies, which are much appreciated. Especially that point about 'you shouldn't be able to feel the benzos during a taper.' I may have been forgetting that one. :eek:

Heh, easily done. It wasn't until I got put on a massively insufficient diazepam script with no moneys for more RC benzos that I accepted there's gotta be some discomfort. Just keep in mind that the discomfort is your brain reajusting itself.

Dropping 0.2mg per week sounds like a reasonable plan based on your usage. Remember that one way or another you're going to have to reach a point where you aren't getting any effect from your dosage beyond holding the worst of withdrawal symptoms off - the sooner you find this dosage the quicker you'll be able to start properly tapering down.

Also, this may not be possible but it would be ideal if you can use the same material all the way through the tapering process so that you don't end up suddenly and unintentionally working with something much less/more potent.

Hopefully with starting at a relatively low dosage and reducing by 0.2 mg every week (which will soon mount up) I may just have enough to complete the taper using what i already have. Phew.

I'm still feeling a long way off hitting any w/ds or discomfort but i'll face that when i get there.

The trick is finding a point where you're just feeling withdrawals a little bit, so that after a week of taking that dose you're no longer feeling any notable discomfort. Then you get to drop it down again lol :D

Tapering off benzos is a bummer unfortunately, there's no way around that. I'd say do it safely but also don't drag it on longer than necessary as ultimately you're just prolonging the misery. Good luck (and to you too headfuck).

The trick is finding a point where you're just feeling withdrawals a little bit, so that after a week of taking that dose you're no longer feeling any notable discomfort. Then you get to drop it down again lol :D

Tapering off benzos is a bummer unfortunately, there's no way around that. I'd say do it safely but also don't drag it on longer than necessary as ultimately you're just prolonging the misery. Good luck (and to you too headfuck).

This! I find that being at a dose where I cant feel the benzo but I cant feel too much withdrawal is where I want to be at if I want to make good progress with the taper. As mentioned above, discomfort is inevitable and is a sign that your body and brain is readjusting/healing.

Its surprising how much your body adjusts to a lowered dose in a few days to a week then you being to be able to feel the new lower dose and you can choose to stay there or make another reduction. I usually choose to make a reduction as im not working at the minute and can ride out most of the symptoms at home which usually only last for a couple days max. My sleep hasnt been that affected, maybe one night a week I might have a crap sleep but the progress im making is worth it for sure.

yo has anyone ever tried/know anything about Prazepam? i got about 12 off someone i know and theyre just the weirdest thing. took three and literally feel nothing but they're in a proper blister pack and branded so they more than likely real. was just wondering is they're kinda like a prescription pyrazolam or something? anyway i'm gonna wait a few hours and see if anything happens, but comments/theories would be appreciated!

Has anyone ever tried tapering from Benzos whilst holding down a job? In a stressful environment I just can't see it ever happening, sometimes just the odd thing will instantly kick it off and I think if I didn't have a pocket full of chemicals I would be going mental. It needs to happen though at some point, its been years since I have been without for more than a day.

Yes me. I actually found it of enormous benefit to be tapering from benzos whilst working. Although for the first few months my timekeeping was appalling, somehow i got away with this, and was busy reducing my benzo dose in the meantime. Eventually i found the correct dose which enabled me to get to sleep early enough to be able to wake up sufficiently early the next day to be at work on time. In my last 6 months i was never late, even by 1 minute. And work gave me such a concrete motivator to keep reducing the benzos.

Also personally i found that having something to get up for in the mornings is extremely helpful during a benzo taper, as the routine of the working life mostly helps ensure that you get to bed early and get up early. Just the simple act of getting up early on a regular basis and doing a days work eventually readjusts your mind so that it is ready to sleep relatively early, as it is 'naturally tired out' and also helps reduce chemical reliance on Benzos.

I eventually lost the job through too many AWOLS caused by stiimulant allnighters (3 in December) if it wasnt for that I'd have kept the job, as i was improving in every other measure at the job.

Stress was occasionally an issue, but as the diclaz has such a long half life i never needed to re-dose benzos at work if the day had been particularly stressful (maybe one day per week on average) then I'd have just 1 sneaky pyraz when i got home, which helped me relax a great deal in the evenings. Most people would have had a glass of wine or beer, perhaps i / you could have tried that instead, to help reduce the psychological reliance on benzos.

yo has anyone ever tried/know anything about Prazepam? i got about 12 off someone i know and theyre just the weirdest thing. took three and literally feel nothing but they're in a proper blister pack and branded so they more than likely real. was just wondering is they're kinda like a prescription pyrazolam or something? anyway i'm gonna wait a few hours and see if anything happens, but comments/theories would be appreciated!

I usually find pyraz, especially pyraz powder in PG to be the most fast acting of the RC benzos. I can usually feel it hit within 20-30 minutes. I always ensure that I dose at least 3 hours after eating and if ive had anything acidic like GBL i take Rennies etc 45 minutes before the benzos to reduce excess stomach acidity which seems to me was the reason why benzos did not work after dosing with gbl.

Anyway, if you did all that, i can only assume you got dud pills, which are all too common. Do you have a high tolerance and did you have a large meal before the pyraz? It might be worth trying different ROAs as like sublingual and insufflation as although they usually have a significantly lower B/A at least this will allow you to further 'test' you pyraz pills.

Btw Pyraz has no hypnotic effects in the normal dosage range, so you're unlikely ever to feel that kind of effect. They are mostly purely anxiolytic, which can be great if you've had a stressful day, but if you're relaxed enough anyway perhaps they are unlikely to have any significant effect on your sense of well being anyway.

As for myself; I'm still maintaining on the lowest possible doses of gabba b gbl replacements; Baclofen and Pregabalin for helping quit GBL whilst also maintaining my new benzo doses. I'm not getting any physical w/ds from having quit GBL but am finding that i am getting intense psychological cravings for the other gabba bs, especially later on in the evenings, which although they are not meant to be abusable, do in fact provide something similar to a low level gbl glow of wellbeing. Something which can be very hard to resist especially when you know that you can top up that glow with some really good hash on top when everything has kicked in.

I'm gonna be finishing the last of my G early next week (perhaps tomorrow) and then will be able to focus in earnest on getting off the replacement gabba bs. Knowing that GBL w/ds can last up to a week, i may allow myself that long, even though i initially thought i was just getting gbl hangovers and not w/ds, but as the time since the last dose of gbl increases this theory is looking increasingly unlikely, and im gonna have to take care with the new gabba bs. And then I'll be back on just the benzos and stims, one week or less, after my last small dose of GBL.

I found pyrazolam really impressive but rarely purchased it (it's one of the few NPS benzos that didn't make it into my 'museum') - not due to the lack of hypnosis (which was impressive considering how powerful and ,as you said , quick acting pyraz was) but due to the expense and what I personally found far too short a duration for an anxiolytic - that is why I prefer long acting compounds in the whole as I hate the rebound anxiety following the loss of effect and need to redose (sometimes multiple times) within less than 24 hours.

Only clonitrazolam really turned my head with regards to the NPS triazolos I tried (damn you flunitrazolam.... the one that got away...) and even that is useless for maintenance or detox purposes due to their more-ishness and ridiculous effect on tolerance.

Treated myself to 5 mgs of clonazepam over the weekend. Oh to be back in the arms of Orion after all those nasty RC efforts......

:\

Anyone ever had some 'zepam' blues? they are Cambodian pills, got a box of 30 winging it's way to me from Cambodia, just wondering if anyone has any experience with them?

'blues' as in 10mg diazepam?

EDIT: They're coming back as both 10mg diazepam when the genuine article is bought on locale and as 0.5, 2 and (less common in the west) 1mg tablets of clonazepam when imported, not sure of these are counterfeit or if Zepam is an overused brand term

Confusion abounds.

Last edited:
Yeah mate, sorry should have clarified, they are 10mg diazepam, cambodian manufactured

Zepam%2010.gif

If they are the real article they should be as good as any 10mg diazpeam tablet prep.

If they are counterfeit then I am sure that they will still do at least 25% of the trick as they are enough alternative controlled and non controlled pharm and NPS benzos and thienos to use as an A/I in fake diazepam which will feel benzoesque.

If they are bunk then what would be the point in packaging them so professionally?

I would only worry if they have come from a DNM.

Wait......?

Yeah they are from a dnm, the vendor in question is reliable though, no worries bout that, I was just curious to see if anyone here has had any experience with them is all

How much are they? I just picked up 50 x 5 mg legit diazepam for $6.20 aud.