Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderator: F.U.B.A.R.
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

PetiePABLO

Greenlighter
Also 10mg Nitrazepam I got I thought was rubbish, also tested at wedinos lab and came back as Nitrazepam but they made me anxious and didn't sleep to good on them, thought they was a hypnotic benzo lol
Also 10mg Nitrazepam I got I thought was rubbish, also tested at wedinos lab and came back as Nitrazepam but they made me anxious and didn't sleep to good on them, thought they was a hypnotic benzo lol
Here’s a closer pic of the pack

PetiePABLO

Greenlighter
I treated myself to some 100mg tramadol tablets, I'd not had tramadol tablets before only 50mg IR capsules, so I took them and thought they're shite, sent one to wedinos and it was definitely tramadol, then I was talking to someone who was asking advice about if the capsules in UK are SR or IR and I clicked that those 100mg tramadol tablets was SR and thats why they was shite, so might get some next time I have spare cash, only ten as can't get addicted to those again and try chewing them up
I treated myself to these 😅😅😅

Fairy of the Flowers

Bluelighter
There’s a few results came back of nitrazepam 10s As tramadol ?
Tramadol and nitrazapam mixed together I can take both separately but these fucked me up, not in a high, sedating nod, but I felt normal but couldn't type on my phone not even day after, all day, had to voice message people lol

Fairy of the Flowers

Bluelighter
Here’s a closer pic of the pack

No but I had them ones too and they came back as Nitrazepam on wedinos lab, but I found them weird, insomnia and anxiety when I woke up after I actually fell asleep

Had the ones I posted up and those you have, and that it I give up as Nitrazepam are shite for me

matt<3ketamine

Bluelighter
No but I had them ones too and they came back as Nitrazepam on wedinos lab, but I found them weird, insomnia and anxiety when I woke up after I actually fell asleep

Had the ones I posted up and those you have, and that it I give up as Nitrazepam are shite for me
I think ya need to try proper pharmaceutical nitraz instead of those Indian blisters, they seem to just b weird in how they effect u

Fairy of the Flowers

Bluelighter
I think ya need to try proper pharmaceutical nitraz instead of those Indian blisters, they seem to just b weird in how they effect u

Yeah maybe as I think what do you see in them as they you're favourite ain't they, but I think they're shite lol, but maybe I need decent ones, not available in UK off doctors I don't think, but if they are maybe I could say I don't want zopiclone can I try nitrazapam because if nightmares if they do actually prescribe on NHS, she'll say no though

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
Yeah maybe as I think what do you see in them as they you're favourite ain't they, but I think they're shite lol, but maybe I need decent ones, not available in UK off doctors I don't think, but if they are maybe I could say I don't want zopiclone can I try nitrazapam because if nightmares if they do actually prescribe on NHS, she'll say no though

Clicky may be of interest.

matt<3ketamine

Bluelighter
100% you'll get a no from the Dr, fuckin arseholes