• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

Has anyone tried these valium before?

I'll send one to Wedinos tomorrow, only got them today through post, but I just wanted to know if they actually contain Diazepam?

4rx1E7R.jpg

Ra59Anq.jpg

would be interested to know if these were tested legit or not, fwiw they do say diazepam and lognman in the arabic print.

would be interested to know if these were tested legit or not, fwiw they do say diazepam and lognman in the arabic print

I'll keep checking wedinos but they've not put the results up yet

My nitrazapam said nitrazapam on the blister pack but it contained mostly tramadol, so the fact it says diazepam might not mean it contains it, I'll let you know when I get the wedinos results

A lot of Diaz is Oxazepam these days from the middle east is either something like Oxazepam or Diphenhydramine / Promethazine et. al.
WHY CAN'T THEY CONTRAIN NIMETAZEPAM!?!?!?!!?!??!

Let us know about the result ;)

Just checked wedinos its still not been tested yet, I'll carry on looking every day, these "valium" did work when I'd ate about fucking 7 or 8 x 10 mg lol, or more I loose track when I'm trying to sleep and taking more intill they work lol

I'm so fucking annoyed with becoming addicted to benzos then not getting what I ordered that I'm done, if anything the xanax is making me more depressed (after stopping my prescribed pregabalin without a taper) but I know it's real xanax, well alprazolam as it the 1mg ksalol ones, never had any fakes of those, which I used to be able to say about 10mg galenika Bensedin vallies, so now I'm to scared to order those, as I can't trust what's in "vallium" any more, and they was my go to vallie because they was the most trusted till quite recently

You only have to check wedinos to see that, recently on wednios actavis diazepam 10mg are faked, so much are faked, it's getting so much worse almost all RCs

Only one thing for it, back on my old prescribed medication off my doctor, mirtazapine, the "fat pills" I may put on weight and it may poop out on me in a few weeks/months but that's how bad trusting benzo sellers have become, and I'm not right and not sleeping even a concoction of Xanax and zopiclone

Just checked wedinos its still not been tested yet, I'll carry on looking every day, these "valium" did work when I'd ate about fucking 7 or 8 x 10 mg lol, or more I loose track when I'm trying to sleep and taking more intill they work lol

I'm so fucking annoyed with becoming addicted to benzos then not getting what I ordered that I'm done, if anything the xanax is making me more depressed (after stopping my prescribed pregabalin without a taper) but I know it's real xanax, well alprazolam as it the 1mg ksalol ones, never had any fakes of those, which I used to be able to say about 10mg galenika Bensedin vallies, so now I'm to scared to order those, as I can't trust what's in "vallium" any more, and they was my go to vallie because they was the most trusted till quite recently

You only have to check wedinos to see that, recently on wednios actavis diazepam 10mg are faked, so much are faked, it's getting so much worse almost all RCs

Only one thing for it, back on my old prescribed medication off my doctor, mirtazapine, the "fat pills" I may put on weight and it may poop out on me in a few weeks/months but that's how bad trusting benzo sellers have become, and I'm not right and not sleeping even a concoction of Xanax and zopiclone

Have you tried Pregabalin? I don't think they're usually faked as they come as capsules in blister packs

Have you tried Pregabalin? I don't think they're usually faked as they come as capsules in blister packs

Yes off my doctor, it sent my tolerance up really quick, I then took way to many because it wasn't helping on the doctors dose, it didn't help my anxiety much and it turned me into someone my son said wasn't me, meeting strangers, I was saying they're my new mates, but basically I didn't know them, it was all very weird!

And stopping them has brought my depression back, anxiety worse and my left arm has been very painful for 5 days, not sure if that's anything to do with stopping pregabalin or not as it's for nerve pain, but I was on it for fibromyalgia and generalised anxiety disorder

Took xanax and zopiclone before bed but I've still been awake since 1am in the UK, crying to my son who told me to go back on mirtazapine as he knows it helps me, bless him

yeah the tolerance of Pregabalin is a bitch. Sorry to hear things are so bad. I have a lot of trouble sleeping too -somtimes OTC meds like Diphenhydromine or or Promethazine help to get me to sleep

yeah the tolerance of Pregabalin is a bitch. Sorry to hear things are so bad. I have a lot of trouble sleeping too -somtimes OTC meds like Diphenhydromine or or Promethazine help to get me to sleep

Tried them both many times, and stronger antihistamines off doctor too and Valarian, and other herbs, and lavender pillow mist, and cbd tea bags and pukka bedtime tea, music apps, everything

I've just phoned my doctor, well receptionist and looks like I'll need to go back on mirtazapine that I struggled to come off not to long ago

Thanks though, yep insomnia is a bitch, and it's all because my brain is used to a pill or 5 of some sort to sleep

@dalpat077 this is exactly why I go from one skeep med to another to another, you need to chop and change them because you're brain gets used to certain ones, so me only getting 10 zopiclone a month that lasts 2 or 3 days is useful in a way, or was, and xanax/alprazolam for example only let's you sleep for 4 hours because of its short half life where as vallies are one, if not the longest half life out of all benzos hence why its use to taper off other benzos and even zopiclone believe it or not

Now zopiclone works for a while if taking it each night, but I always need 2, 3 sometimes 4, or 6-8 if I've been to a rave, 18 in one day was my max dose, but that was to try and trip, it didn't work lol, now it's half life wakes me up after around 5 or 6 hours, till I've been taking it a day or 2 then I'm awake after 2 or 3 hours even with xanax

I only reason I was on promethazine and Valarian recently to try and come off the pregabalin and give myself a tolerance break to benzos, so see chop and change lol

Round and round I fucking go, I didn't want to end up back on mirtazapine as I want to try acid, I have some but I have to much benzo in my system for it to work and also took mirtazapine twice last week too which would just stop acid from working

I went through so much to come off mirtazapine so I can do acid, and loose weight and I did a tab, but ate clonazepam so even though it was fun I didn't get visuals so I really want to try acid again, wasted 2 tabs taking them while loads of benzos in system the other day too, silly me wasting them

Had 2 very bad experiences with it once aged 17 once aged 26 ish and now I'm ready to do it again, my lack of sleep is forcing me to go back on mirtazapine

For what it's worth: I feel for you. I've given up to be honest an now dread going to bed knowing I'm going to be lying there for hours before nodding off and, then, of course, feeling constantly fucked the next day

Yeah ah mate, yeah right me too if I don't have a few pills I can't cope I dred going bed, laying in bed for hours with only your thoughts for company while you feel like you're going mad from lack of sleep is just terrible, only people who have experienced it on a regular basis understand

This COVID shit hit me hard personally what with the hard lockdowns and loss of any possible income etc. At the time this started (27 March here)

Same here or was it 23rd, you in UK?

I was clean off it all before fucking coronavirus, sorry if I repeat anything, you know what tiredness and withdrawals to to an already anxious brain does

And sleep deprivation leads to a whole host of other evils from the psychological point of view. But it is what it is

Yes exactly I need sleep and my mental health is so much better, I don't even give a shit about taking benzos etc in the day as long as I have pills to sleep its fine, but then if I've had a shit sleep and my anxiety is bad in the day and I've got benzos of course I take them lol

Thankyou so much, you really do understand, and I understand you too

on the topic of benzos itself and the EADD part of it i can say or give my personal input on ( yes it does not connect to any previous post in a while )
Anyhow i have tried the following benzos and rate them as following

Alzam 7/10
Bromazepam 8/10
Clobazam 4/10
Clonazepam 5/10
Diazepam 8/10
Midazolam 9/10
Oxazepam 7/10
Triazolam 8/10

And that is just of the top of my head of pharm grade benzos i have tried and i have personally felt them to work for me. Think i missed a few but will remember just now. Had another .25mg triazolam while smoking a joint.

Edit: You see i just forgot about

Flurazepam 8/10 (one of my fav for dreams for some reason)
Nitrazepam 6/10 ( a wacky and unpredictable benzo to me)

Edit 2: Temazepam 3/10

Last edited:
I can get thousands of pills at varies strength of etizolam, which is good benzo if you can gave what mg you got but impossible in street diazepam.

You can get boxes of bensedin but dealers with those are a handful I got one but I need wheels to pay 20 a box I prefer tho, but I end up taking what's round about me an that's street vals, locally as in close there mostly shite need double figures to feel them but if I go into glasgow (am on the arse end of glasgow) can get ones with a 10 and 5 and you feel a proper etizolam dunt that's all am looking for, but by the news that factory was nabbed in encro chats 28m 10 stamp found in kent all heading for scotland, loads already made it and they where good if you know what you have. Can only work with what you got , I feel I need benzos, I get pregablin at a high dose but I swap em for vs, they don't do what a benzo does, but a lot of people like the drunk feeling prees give you, they give you a dunt but it's not for me loads of females seem to like em.

From 13-16 we where able to get legit benzos either actavis & teva till the scottish govt stopped, it created a hole and organized crime moved in, by using etizolam, ok if you know what your doing

I like getting xan bars tho there usually the best benzo we can get strength wise.

Tried them both many times, and stronger antihistamines off doctor too and Valarian, and other herbs, and lavender pillow mist, and cbd tea bags and pukka bedtime tea, music apps, everything

Have you tried Melatonin?

So for now: it's back to lying awake for hours on end, tossing and turning, worrying, and listening to overseas radio on my iPad. So yeh. I feel for you. And sleep deprivation leads to a whole host of other evils from the psychological point of view. But it is what it is.

when this happens it's much better to get up and do something than lie there tossing and turning

Have you tried Melatonin?

No because the stuff I've tried is so strong and melatonin is to weak it wouldn't help at all

when this happens it's much better to get up and do something than lie there tossing and turning

Yeah now I just get up make a tea, watch telly now instead, but not all the time, because I used to try and force myself to try and sleep it sent me mental, I've punched myself on the head a few times from being so angry overtired and just mental from laying there for 4 hours trying to sleep

Recently my meds helped me sleep but I was waking at 1 ish but as I'd had a couple of hours slerp, I just got up took more xanax then watched telly for a bit then napped

Last night I took mirtazapine looks like I'm back on that for a little while, took my last 2 x 7.5mg zopiclone too so had a good sleep, I feel much saner already

But I know in a few weeks I'll be taking vallies again lol, I'm just not buying xanax again

18 x Zopiclone (I can only assume 7.5mg x 18 = 135mg)! That is some heroic does lemme tell you! Lol! I surprised you didn't sleep for a month! Lol!

Yes the 7.5mg ones I took 16 spread over the day, didn't trip like I've done on between 4-8 zopiclone before, I was taking 4 at a time, still didn't trip so took 2 more and went to sleep woke up about 6 hours later, because of its half life for me I can take shit loads and still wake up after 5 or 6 hours lol

I did wake up to replys to messages I had no idea I'd sent though

Not to mention that wonderful (NOT) metallic Zopiclone aftertaste!

Now I've looked into this and it's a strange thing but not everyone gets that taste, I don't, I chew zopiclone up and taste absolutely nothing at all now I've tried ones off my doctor, a few different brands, I've tried Indian blues called Zops I've tried zimavane, and no taste at all, I've googled it, it's just one of those things, a lot of people can't stand the taste so much they don't take them as can still taste it the next day, even after food lol

And do let us know how you're feeling once the Mirtazapine kicks in (don't know much about it, or acid for that matter by the way, so I don't know if the effects are immediate or if it's like Prozac that normally takes around six weeks to be "rocking and rolling" in full)

Mirtazapine takes 2-6 weeks to help anxiety and help with depression, but strait away on sleep and appetite for most people, and because I slept good I feel loads better today, but when I needed it for depression for PAWS it did take 6-8 weeks but again strait away on sleep

So the prozac didn't keep you awake? All stimulating ones did me, they can fuck right off lol, if I wasn't struggling to sleep I'd be having night terrors thats just the start of the bad side effects I had on SSRIs mainly and some SNRIs,

But mirtazapine is a NASSA, no one knows exactly how it helps but it works on my brain chemistry better than any other antidepressant medication, it still acts on serotonin but in a different way, it's also a very potent antihistamine hence the sedating quality of it and the appetite stimulant

Also did you know

You need to stop mirtazapine 2 weeks before taking mdma or acid etc

But SSRIs and SNRIs and also tricyclics are 6 weeks to leave the system before mdma etc works properly

Believe me I've been on enough SSRIs and SNRIs etc before I released how bad they was for me, they caused bad side effects and insomnia and also that they stopped drugs from working, I'd be at a rave, my ex was fucked off his face and I'd barely feel anything, so I googled it and found out antidepressants act as serotonin blockers so where can the serotonin etc from MDMA be absorbed if it is being blocked by the antidepressants? no where lol, and you know where I found this out? Bluelight, way before before I was member and when you'd Google a drug question and get straight to answers on Bluelight

So yeah 15mg mirtazapine helped me sleep last night but the 2 x 7.5mg zopiclone helped too I might need more mirtazapine tonight though 22.5mg, and my appetite is crazy again, I must of mentioned it's an appetite stimulant, I'm stuffing my face with a fish finger sandwich right now, and not long ate a sandwich and crisps lol

I'm going to put weight on so quick but fuck it, summer be over soon so I'll be hiding under lots of clothes soon anyway

I just read that last bit about not wanting to wake your girlfriend up, that would be me everyone knows not to wake a sleeping Fairy for she will unleash the beast on your ass if you do, my ex used to get up to go to work, make breakfast and a tea, have a shit, brush his teeth and get ready for work when we first met, but soon as my sleep started to get shit because of his coke addiction he knew its best to sneak out the flat after giving me a quick kiss, I'd of not long fell asleep when his work alarm would go off 4 or 5 FUCKING TIMES HE'D RESET THAT DAM ALARM which made me so mad lol, and if he started banging around in the kitchen I'd fucking go ape shit and be in a mood

So yeah 2 years of him and doing that I decided pills was the answear lol

No because the stuff I've tried is so strong and melatonin is to weak it wouldn't help at all

Yeah now I just get up make a tea, watch telly now instead, but not all the time, because I used to try and force myself to try and sleep it sent me mental, I've punched myself on the head a few times from being so angry overtired and just mental from laying there for 4 hours trying to sleep

Recently my meds helped me sleep but I was waking at 1 ish but as I'd had a couple of hours slerp, I just got up took more xanax then watched telly for a bit then napped

Last night I took mirtazapine looks like I'm back on that for a little while, took my last 2 x 7.5mg zopiclone too so had a good sleep, I feel much saner already

But I know in a few weeks I'll be taking vallies again lol, I'm just not buying xanax again

I've never tried Zopiclone or Zolpidem, but I might give them a try if my sleeping doesn't improve.

I just had an envelope full of Xanax mysteriously pushed through my letterbox ;) (it's the ALKO-1 brand which appears to be genuine on all the search results in WEDINOs) , so I'm set, although I would rather have got some Clonazepam or Temazepam but they're not easily available at the moment...

do you dislike Xanax?

I've actually heard or read about this (from so-called "sleep experts"). Seem to remember something about going to bed at a certain fixed time, if you don't fall asleep within a half hour, then get up, do something (constructive?) for say another half hour, and then try go back to bed. Rinse and repeat until you've found the "ideal" time for you to go to bed. Never tried it. But then again: never had sleeping problems until this yeas so there was no need to put the theory to the test! Lol!

It's also a problem when you're all of a sudden living in a place not big enough to swing a cat around in, have a partner who is a light sleeper and who has a job to go to in the morning, and who can be FOUL when she's not had enough sleep! Lol! Lying awake and staring at the ceiling is the lesser of two evils in my case! Lol! This being said: comes with it's own shit. Given the (my) current circumstances I can and do sometimes sleep in the day. So by the time she gets home, I've made dinner, we eat together, she's then tired, and I'm wide awake. And so the cycle continues! Lol!

I'm an insomniac, which is partly my own fault as I developed the bad habit of staying up all night - but I've always had the major problem of noise from neighbours in every place I've ever lived.

It's a nightmare when you can hear everything the neighbours do 🥵. In my current flat I'm sandwiched between a flat above and another flat below with thin, un-soundproofed floors. I can hear every footstep, every word spoken by them, playing music, watching TV. I have white noise machines set up in all my rooms and always have to wear ear plugs when I go to bed, but it seriously disrupts my sleep and has almost driven me to thoughts of suicide.

Maybe one day I'll live in a detached house with no immediate neighbours - I can dream. Until then I'm resisting going back on the antidepressants, because I can't face them again, especially the side effects I experienced.

do you dislike Xanax?

I used to really like it but it doesn't last long enough, a few hours then my anxiety comes back worse, so if I use it for sleep I wake up anxious after a few hours as it's half life is so short, it's why people keep needing to re-dose xanax

Those alko-1 are good actually they're even better than the Ksalol ones that I used to think was the better ones till my recent lot put me off buying xanax again because I remembered how much I needed to keep taking and how often

Until then I'm resisting going back on the antidepressants, because I can't face them again, especially the side effects I experienced

I've had too, didn't want too but the withdrawal from pregabalin was so bad I went strait back onto mirtazapine, fucksake now I'm waiting for the zopiclone to leave my system which give me nightmares for 3 days after I stop them, last night was another bad fucking night of horrible nightmares FUCKING ZOPICLONE what is it with that shit, I don't get nightmares while I'm taking them but soon as they start to leave my system I get nightmares for 3 nights, every time and each month when I pick up my 10 pills I dred when I run out after a few days knowing the nightmares are waiting

I'd rather be a bit fatter and sleep good than thin and unable to sleep

Do these Clozerid-2 Clonazepam tablets look legitimate to any of you knowledgeable folks?

The tablet is white/pale yellow with no markings. I haven't found any examples of them on WEDINOs.

Ridley seems to be an Indian pharmaceutical manufacturer from the google search I've done

IMG-20200921-141837-866.jpg

how do people find Nitrazepam?

I read up about it and it sounds like a good benzo for anxiety except apparently it can be toxic to the liver and that's something I definitely want to avoid as I've had liver issues in the past