• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

Just out - Public Health England has issued an apparently rare alart over illicit precription drugs i.e benzo strips (galenika/bensendin get a mention... and as discussed on the previous page, kern might be compromised):

Public Health England issues rare alert over illicit prescription drugs
Surge in tablets sold as benzodiazepines, used to treat anxiety or insomnia, linked to hospitalisations and deaths

A surge in illicit prescription drugs that have been linked to hospitalisations and deaths in England has prompted health officials to issue a rare national alert.

Public Health England (PHE) issued the alert to drug treatment services and healthcare providers about the availability of illicit tablets being sold as benzodiazepines, such as Xanax and diazepam, which can be prescribed to treat anxiety or insomnia.

Most of the tablets causing concern are blue, but do come in various colours, and may stain people’s mouths, PHE said, while some are marked or known as DAN 5620, T-20, TEM 20, Bensedin and MSJ.

PHE is aware of 12 cases in the past four months where the drugs have been toxicologically confirmed in pills linked to either hospitalisation or death and the agency is tracking around 30 cases where information is not yet fully available. Since the alert was issued, PHE has had more reports, showing the pills are in circulation across the country.

The Guardian heard from a man who spent four weeks in a coma after taking a T-20 tablet. “I took two of them T-20s and it put me in a coma,” he said. “They wiped me out. Don’t buy them, don’t take them.”
Another man said he was detained in a mental health hospital after taking T-20s, which he bought for £1 each. “I took about 10 or 15 a day for three weeks. I was hallucinating, seeing things that weren’t there. Seeing my dead family members and stuff walking down the street, I was talking to people who weren’t there.”

In April, as the Covid-19 pandemic unfolded in the UK, drug experts warned that people who use drugs were increasingly turning to benzodiazepines as an alternative to other drugs that were short in supply.

The alert said two different groups of people appear to be increasingly using illicit benzos: dependent opioid users, and teenagers and young adults.

The alert said: “There is significant evidence from toxicology results of illicit tablets being sold as diazepam, temazepam and alprazolam linked to recent hospitalisations and deaths, and from police seizures, that some illicit drugs sold as benzodiazepines are causing harm.”

Dr Rachel Britton, director of pharmacy at We Are With You, which provides drug and alcohol treatment services in 80 locations in England and Scotland, said: “You can’t get Xanax prescribed on the NHS so if someone offers it to you it’s extremely likely to be illicitly produced.

“Testing has shown that these fake pills can often contain different substances in differing strengths, meaning the chances of overdose are far higher.

“Due to the dangers, we are urging people to avoid taking these drugs. Unlike opiates, there is no readily available overdose reversal drug for these fake tablets within communities. The drug used to reverse benzodiazepines is carried by ambulance crews and in hospitals so it’s vital that anyone feeling unwell after taking these tablets seeks medical help.”

In many cases where hospitalisation or death has occurred, other drugs were involved. Benzodiazepines used in combination with opioids such as heroin, alcohol or gabapentinoids, like pregabalin, can dangerously depress breathing.

Bensendin (galenika) got a mention.

Link to PHE page: https://www.cas.mhra.gov.uk/ViewandAcknowledgment/ViewAlert.aspx?AlertID=103075
Direct link to pdf document: https://www.cas.mhra.gov.uk/ViewandAcknowledgment/ViewAttachment.aspx?Attachment_id=103641

Last edited:
Anyone know if these Alprazolam 1mg look legit?

They're ALKO-1 brand - white tablets with a 'Nike Swoosh' on one side and an N/T on the other

Wedinos aren't currently accepting new submissions

Last edited:

Really, how come?

The ones of those I had was decent alprazolam and looked just like that but yours could be copies you never know, I'm just saying the ones I has was fine, tasted rank just like alprazolam and definitely legit and looked like yours

There is some talk about new galenika diazepam shipping with different packages, no serial numbers (possibly snipped), unboxed yet generally a "box" is in strips of 2 x 15. Tablets look roughly the same.

Same with the kern except they come boxed in strips of 30, like last year. Also, they have serial numbers. They have slight green speckles against the blue (the kern). Not sure if they always did? Anybody know if kern were pure blue last year/etc?

Anybody tried these/been thinking the same thing? Anybody been finding them under-dosed, potentially containing nothing/analogues?

Either way, they're both pretty similar packaging to the old stuff with odd descrepencies - at least, unlike the kerns I posted last year which came in huge white tablets in 1 single strip of 2x10 straight rows.

I'm undecided and have tolerance/I'm tapering off a high dose so it's hard to tell. They might be the same (tablets), or differing boxes, or they might have always been counterfeit so I don't want to start conspiracies. Just want to know if anybody else has opinions?

Kern are definitely meant to be just blue no speckles. They're also tiny little things. Send one into WEDINOS to be sure. Kern has been faked in the past (the strips of ten big pills) so it's possible it's happening again.

As for Galenika, their packaging changed a couple years ago. Not seen any with snipped serial numbers but then that could just be the sellers covering their arses. But if the design is different to what you're used to seeing, again, pop one over to WEDINOS to be certain it's legit. So many fake benzos in blisters going around right now you can never be too careful.

I should probably note that PHE (Public Health England) recently sent a document around to GP's and other docs telling them to look out for patients taking specific benzos because they are fakes containing RCs. Bensedin was on that list along with obvious known fakes like MSJ, DAN 5620, and the fake temazepam 20mg's with the TEM 20 imprint. This surprised me as Bensedin always tests as diazepam at WEDINOS, but if there's a new batch going around with different packaging it could be that's a fake batch.

When in doubt always send a sample into WEDINOS cannot state this enough.

@Forever Changes those have been tested as legit in the past by WEDINOS.

Benzo free now since (I think) March.

Always had a few hundred 5 and 10mg around, but had become concerned with taking one daily or more for the past couple of years.

I miss sleep, lol, but otherwise all good.

Kern are definitely meant to be just blue no speckles. They're also tiny little things. Send one into WEDINOS to be sure. Kern has been faked in the past (the strips of ten big pills) so it's possible it's happening again.

As for Galenika, their packaging changed a couple years ago. Not seen any with snipped serial numbers but then that could just be the sellers covering their arses. But if the design is different to what you're used to seeing, again, pop one over to WEDINOS to be certain it's legit. So many fake benzos in blisters going around right now you can never be too careful.

I should probably note that PHE (Public Health England) recently sent a document around to GP's and other docs telling them to look out for patients taking specific benzos because they are fakes containing RCs. Bensedin was on that list along with obvious known fakes like MSJ, DAN 5620, and the fake temazepam 20mg's with the TEM 20 imprint. This surprised me as Bensedin always tests as diazepam at WEDINOS, but if there's a new batch going around with different packaging it could be that's a fake batch.

When in doubt always send a sample into WEDINOS cannot state this enough.

@Forever Changes those have been tested as legit in the past by WEDINOS.

Yip, that's the article I posted on the top of this page. Will edit it to make it more obvious.

Unfortunately wedinos is shut down until the 17th. :\

Last edited:
Benzo free now since (I think) March.

Always had a few hundred 5 and 10mg around, but had become concerned with taking one daily or more for the past couple of years.

I miss sleep, lol, but otherwise all good.

Good on you man. I had just been doing them once a week, or maybe a month, roughly. However, preceding benzo tolerance/long reset periods from the etizolam powder days & a bit of a diaz binge over christmas/nye kind of set my tolerance/usage levels up to levels I didn't feel comfortable not tapering off from.

I haven't had the dreaded warning brain zaps, no seizures. But I've had hypnagogic jerks at night which are always worrying & a few just after waking on rare occasion.

So I'd really like to get to the bottom of this galenika/kern situation, being so close.

The speckles in the kerns are not immediately obvious, and not necessarily on one side. They came boxed and the packaging had serial numbers and looked very legit. But they had gone for a while, came back, dissapeared, and then came back again. Same with the galenika.

The galenikas are not boxed but are their normal white selves. About a month or two back they had serial numbers and came in boxes.

I've always suspected that either could just be high quality counterfeits or replicas, maybe a shady side lab by a disgruntled former employee, you can never know how these things get moved round Europe & their story. They could also be real, just with the serials cut off. I know that's what I'd do, if they were a way of tracking.

The difference between Indian nitraz n real nitraz is crazy, just so much better
Tried bromazepam, dunno wat to think of it, gonna try them fully tommoz thought I had 3 the first time the other day, I can see the comparisons to xnx mixed with Diaz tho

Anyone know if these Alprazolam 1mg look legit?

They're ALKO-1 brand - white tablets with a 'Nike Swoosh' on one side and an N/T on the other

yeah they are sold in dublin on streets, i think they are called trannex
apparently prober alzo in them but any time i had them i felt really groggy next day so it is not like a clean prescription pill unfortunately

Anyone know the equivalent dose of pyrazolam for 2mg flubromazepam? trying to switch to pyraz (flubro too sedating now im off stims) but also trying to taper after a few weeks of daily use. My guess would be the 4mg flubro doses which where aimed to be equivalent to 10mg Diazepam (roughly) would be equivalent to around 1mg pyrazolam. Obviously quite different in effects so its hard to judge. Pyrazolam pellets where dosed at 0.5mg which may or may not be aiming to replicate either 5mg or 10mg Diazepam.

Has anyone tried these valium before?

I'll send one to Wedinos tomorrow, only got them today through post, but I just wanted to know if they actually contain Diazepam?

4rx1E7R.jpg

Ra59Anq.jpg

I’ve got some blistered ksalol 1mg alprazolam. It’s blistered but not boxed. I normally get mine boxed with instructions but this time it was just blisters. The blisters look identical, but my question is this - has anyone had fake, blistered ksalol alprazolam before?

I’ve got some blistered ksalol 1mg alprazolam. It’s blistered but not boxed. I normally get mine boxed with instructions but this time it was just blisters. The blisters look identical, but my question is this - has anyone had fake, blistered ksalol alprazolam before?

If you search the Wedinos site for ksalol you will find that every single test for the 1mg alprazolam is the desirable result (pure alprazolam)

As of yet I haven't heard of a single fake - but yours could always be the first so testing is always advisable

@Grassman

I used to get kasalol in single blister strips, never boxed and all are legit, not been able to get those in ages had the alko 1mg xanax more recently which was fine but I think the blue kasalol ones are the best

Also @Grassman I had blister strips of Rivotril Clonazepam the first time I ever had them, lovely and minty, and definitely legit, but no box, no instructions

I then order off someone else as this other connect had sold out, they came in a box, had foreign instructions but looked real, even down to them having quarter split lines through the pills, but definitely was fake, hard and crunchy hardly any minty taste, tasted sweet not minty, and so weak, definitely fake, boxes mean nothing

Hey people

Am from Glasgow where street vals are awash,i try get bensedin but when you get 50 for a score & if you get good ones a few will do, I try an get bensedin because I know what am taking but the street ones are everywhere

Was a bust in Kent England where 28m fake street vs, etizolam , all where to go to Scotland, we have just over 5m people.

To stay safe start with 5/10 give it hour and you'll know if youv had duds but if you know where your going youll get something like a benzo

Death rate is sky high Scot govt act like they give a fuck , but from 13-16 we were getting bulk teva & actavis & the other brands the govt cracked down who could get benzos

Left a hole, and what do organised crime groups ?

@fightingthetoot yeah Scotland is BAD for fake blues that dye people's mouth blue and have been killing people, not good at all

I'm in the south of UK I basically have to buy benzos online because I'm not allowed any off my doctor for generalised anxiety disorder and social anxiety and insomnia, I've not had benzos off my doctor for a year and a half as she'd only give me 14 x 2mg whites to last 2 months so I said to her, don't bother giving me them anymore they don't work they to weak, so I turned to buying online, then today my benzos didn't turn up as it should of as I paid for special delivery so I had a fucking compete freak out panic attack and rang for an emergency doctors appointment over the phone, considering I've not had vallies off the doctor in over a year and a half I still almost had to fucking beg them for an emergency supply of some as I couldn't take it no more and they could tell I was a mess, and they gave me 14 x 2mg whites to last me as I was about to lose my shit completly as I'm off my meds, which was mirtazapine and then pregabalin after trying 15 other antidepressants, only vallies work but do the doctors care?

No so they force us onto the streets and online buying stuff that we don't know what's in it, I buy blister packs and still I got sold tramadol mixed with nitrazapam instead of just nitrazapam the other month, looked legit, in blister packs from India but a UK seller, I couldn't believe it!

Can't trust nothing so I send my pills to a lab called wedinos, but obviously by then I've took them but I still want to know what's in my benzos I bought lol

So untill my benzos I ordered on Friday arrive, if they arrive and not been stopped at the sorting office I have about 6 x 2mg vallies left which won't do anything but maybe take edge off to be able to TRY and sleep tonight, and tomorrow, well I don't even want to think about tomorrow right now