• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

@Wilson Wilson speaks the truth. There's a limit to the amount of pleasure to be had from benzos, ans taking more just causes trouble and makes you forget whole days, which sucks.and is wasteful IMO.

I find clonazepam to be less amnesia inducing than alprazolam and a lot of other benzos. As Wilson said individual body chemistry can make a big difference.

Careful and remember, try and enjoy the mild relaxation. Chasing a buzz that doesn't exist usually ends in utter disaster!

Anyone had Eti-Lee etizolam 1mg? Little red tablets which reminded me of Etilaam-1 but red, not blue in their taste and consistency. They seemed to make me feel quite sedated though. Not sure if it's due to not having etizolam in a while (although the equivalent of diazepam wouldn't make me nearly as sleepy) or if they're funny fakes with a sedating antihistamine added for power.
I enjoyed them but I found talking one too many had me asleep rapidido!

Anyone had Eti-Lee etizolam 1mg? Little red tablets which reminded me of Etilaam-1 but red, not blue in their taste and consistency. They seemed to make me feel quite sedated though. Not sure if it's due to not having etizolam in a while (although the equivalent of diazepam wouldn't make me nearly as sleepy) or if they're funny fakes with a sedating antihistamine added for power.
I enjoyed them but I found talking one too many had me asleep rapidido!

Not tried them personally but I did recently have Etizeal which are pink like good old Etizest. They're all real Indian brands so should be pretty much the same tbh.

If you're used to taking diaz then etiz will feel strong because of the added potency. Etiz never made me sleepy personally, but as with all these things it's down to body chemistry, many people do find etiz sedating even if I don't. Unlikely to be fake, it is technically possible but there's just not much demand for fake etizolam and the real stuff is cheap and abundant in India.

Love me some etiz, wish I had a more consistent supply.

I know I must be mistaken in my core views regarding etizolam in all likelihood underrating it following my personal experiences compared to most views held by most users.

The morning I finally realised that the RC industry had caught up with me, after missing out on the original cathinone craze, sulking due to the MDMA / Pill drought at the time, unable to believe that any legal drug was worth a look, was after first hearing about etizolam and as interesting as it sounded, the first top service vendor I finally landed on called out to me because alongside the etiz was a brand new product, diclazepam, a real chemical bzd with a long DOA. Untill the PSA was finally passed, I managed to survive on RC bzd's for years, but I just never could see the attraction in etizolam. I tried all the different brands including the likes of Eitizest MD and 2mg vendor pressed efforts but never managed to get more than the mildest and most short lived benzo type effect, requiring doses of at least 6 mg to do so. I get that it must be just me and that it was arguably the single most popular drug if its type during the short lived golden age of high street drug shopping but of al of the benzos (I know its not technically a real bzd but its cross tolerance and identical behaviour make it one IMO) I have to say that I find it the crappest by a long long way.

I know I must be mistaken in my core views regarding etizolam in all likelihood underrating it following my personal experiences compared to most views held by most users.

The morning I finally realised that the RC industry had caught up with me, after missing out on the original cathinone craze, sulking due to the MDMA / Pill drought at the time, unable to believe that any legal drug was worth a look, was after first hearing about etizolam and as interesting as it sounded, the first top service vendor I finally landed on called out to me because alongside the etiz was a brand new product, diclazepam, a real chemical bzd with a long DOA. Untill the PSA was finally passed, I managed to survive on RC bzd's for years, but I just never could see the attraction in etizolam. I tried all the different brands including the likes of Eitizest MD and 2mg vendor pressed efforts but never managed to get more than the mildest and most short lived benzo type effect, requiring doses of at least 6 mg to do so. I get that it must be just me and that it was arguably the single most popular drug if its type during the short lived golden age of high street drug shopping but of al of the benzos (I know its not technically a real bzd but its cross tolerance and identical behaviour make it one IMO) I have to say that I find it the crappest by a long long way.

Did you just have a high tolerance? I've tried Etizest and the other main brands, and they were all basically legit, so I doubt the product was the issue. I'd estimate 6mg etizolam to roughly equal 40mg diazepam at least -- was your diazepam dose in this range also?

Etizolam never worked for me, but I was in a real state at the time and on loads of stuff.
Diclazepam also wasn't brilliant. I'm finding that less is more presently (Temazepam at least)... around 40mg

How does 40mg Temaz make you feel?
Lucid, relaxed (mind & muscles), not too sedated but somewhat.
If I take more than 60mg it just doesn't seem to work at all like that, but just effects my balance, memory and judgement.
Non of the prior mentioned feelings :unsure:

That's exactly it monstanoodle. It's hard to resist taking more sometimes, but quite often less is more with benzos.
To an extent anyway... A lot of people would regard 40mg diazepam a lot, but I find that's about my sweet spot.

Does anybody have experience with galenika diazepam recently? It seems to have reappeared in favour of kern, as the kern is drying up, so the galenika is back.

I can remember a few rumours of fakes, and I may have even experienced one or two myself... but it might have been (and most likely was), just tolerance and being greedy. The kern fakes were ridiculously obvious, whereas the galenika I had looked pretty much the same. Also, wedinos tests for galenika or all showing up as diazepam. I actually way preferred galenika because I didn't have to buy a 30 strip at once.

With regard to the current discussion, I tend to find you can need to give benzos time to work as well, or at least I do these days. Sometimes diazepam will begin to kick in within 5 minutes for me, yet sometimes it can take an hour+, or even two, until I realised it's sneaked up.

And no, I'm not talking some kind of long onset diazepam/etc analogue, these are tested kerns/etc, from the same batch. This often seems to directly correlate with lower effect doses, tolerance, and requiring more than usual due to said tolerance. Oh, and food.

Then regard to the cognitive decline of benzos, I tend to find the racetam nootropics (and coffee) make a world of difference in restoring much of your cognitive ability. 800-1200mg aniracetam and 250mg choline and it (almost nearly) sorts me right out and gets me on form. My god, thinking back to my party days, mephedrone must be nootropic. 8o

Seriously though, I honestly wonder if the ridiculous nootropic stacks I was taking during etizolam addiction possibly saved me from damage/rebounds (+ adequate tapering of course). In some ways, anyway.

Last edited:
@Tranced Quickest Diazepam route is likely sublingual (that's how I always take it) and it kicks in within 10mins. Though I know not of any brand differences as I just cannot find any vendors or people selling them [NOT ASKING FOR SOURCES MODS!!!!].

@axe battler Yeah man it's a bit like Buprenorphine in that respect. I can take half the dose I would usually and it ends up being so much nicer (especially with a bit of meditation before bed) :)

Is eitizolam still about?

I've had it recently yeah, Etizeal brand from India in blisters. Not anywhere as easy to get as it used to be but it's still around.

I'm sure it's still doing the rounds in fake blues and pressed bars too.

Do Roche still make Valium? I’ve been offered a pack of 25 in a proper box that look like they might be french?

Do Roche still make Valium? I’ve been offered a pack of 25 in a proper box that look like they might be french?

Yes Roche do still make Valium especially around Europe, but they're also one of the most commonly faked brands. That said, boxed and blistered stuff should be alright as long as the packaging and pills look legit. Can't make any promises based on speculation though. But they could be real yes.

If WEDINOS is still taking samples right now you could easily send one off to them to check.

I've also had the Martin Dow Valium from Pakistan which was legit diazepam.

Yes Roche do still make Valium especially around Europe, but they're also one of the most commonly faked brands. That said, boxed and blistered stuff should be alright as long as the packaging and pills look legit. Can't make any promises based on speculation though. But they could be real yes.

If WEDINOS is still taking samples right now you could easily send one off to them to check.

I've also had the Martin Dow Valium from Pakistan which was legit diazepam.

There have been a lot of roche diaz submissions to wedinos recently, and it would appear that (generally) blue = probably diazepam (and maybe legit), whereas white = probably etizolam... going by the data.

The galenika turned out to be good quality oldschool galenika. Remember to watch out for the fake kerns though; they come in strips of ten rather than 30, and the tablets are absolutely huge.

One other factor of course is while all of there generic bzd's are domestic, only the clonazepam and alprazolam have always been exclusively Galenika - the 'Bensedin' 10mg diazepam recently provided has become the exception as opposed to the norm as for the last 18 months or so all the generic diazepam I have had from them have been unbranded 'Diazepam' by 'Hemofarm' and IMO identical to the 'Bensedin'.

I'm unsure what you mean by this; could you elaborate?

Anyway, what I'm seeing: Galenika 'sleeves' are currently drying up at a source I have, and the boxes/strips are starting to go dry at a lower level, just like what happened with the kern. Roche appear to be replacing them.

Last edited:
There have been a lot of roche diaz submissions to wedinos recently, and it would appear that (generally) blue = probably diazepam (and maybe legit), whereas white = probably etizolam... going by the data.

The galenika turned out to be good quality oldschool galenika. Remember to watch out for the fake kerns though; they come in strips of ten rather than 30, and the tablets are absolutely huge.

Yeah you are right, the white pills are etiz presses, blues are more likely to be legit especially if they're the Martin Dow blisters that were going around. Haven't seen them for a while though.

Galenika is almost always rock solid.

Funnily enough I asked a mate of mine about Kerns when she told me that's what she got. Had her show me the blister and luckily it was a legit one with 30 tiny little light blue pills in it.

Mine are Spanish Roche, boxed (sealed), blistered, with instructions. The blisters have dotted break lines on them. They are blue.

Anyone else had ones like these?