• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

I'm going to try them.
Suck it and see. Are they actually jellies?

Presumably they'll be anti-abuse, but potentially a very interesting find there if they're not (if you're an IV user anyway). Not that you should ever inject pharms not designed for injection, but you know...

What do you mean anti-abuse? They're not liquid-filled. I'm going to start with just one and see how it effects me

If I had the source and I had used it before for something else I would definitely have a little tester and see what they were like anyway, just don't buy 100s straight up.

what are 100s?

Temazepam used to come in gel filled caps that you could inject back in the 80s and early 90s then at some point they changed the formulation so it wouldnt cook up properly.

100s as in...a lot.

Fairly expensive but not silly, I'd pay that. Temazepam is rare these days and although mg for mg it's weak, qualitatively it's very nice.

Good luck!

Haven't done any in years and I don't know what your tolerances levels are. With no tolerance 20mg max to start, wait at least an hour and then you can find your way from there.

As with all benzos they have a tendency to make you think you're fine when actually you're fucked out of your head though and you just keep eating them and then wake up next to an empty bottle x number of hours later so do be careful with redosing.

Haven't done any in years and I don't know what your tolerances levels are. With no tolerance 20mg max to start, wait at least an hour and then you can find your way from there.

As with all benzos they have a tendency to make you think you're fine when actually you're fucked out of your head though and you just keep eating them and then wake up next to an empty bottle x number of hours later so do be careful with redosing.

yeah that's where I went wrong with them. I took some strong benzos and they didn't seem to do anything so took some more too soon , blacked out and ended up with a paralysed hand. Fortunately the hand has healed now but I'm much more careful about redosing now and I always write down how much I've taken and at what time

Radial nerve palsy?

yep. I must have passed out sitting on my desk chair with my arm over the side, or fallen over and laid on the arm in a funny angle or something.

My left wrist was completely floppy and I couldn't move my fingers or raise my wrist - I was worried it would be permanent. Went to the physio who gave me exercises to do.

I've only fully got the movement in my hand back in the last couple of weeks after 4 months of paralysis. The nerve seemed to heal quite suddenly though. I am relieved and will be more careful with benzos now, as I said in the post on the previous page

Exactly the same happened to me but with smack. I didnt even go to the hospital for a couple of days that's how mad my life was at that point.

I've had that happen to me also. It's scary as fuck the first time (not that one should make a habit of it) but when I cut of circulation to my finger so badly while passed out once I almost had to get a skin graft! :eek:
Thankfully it didn't come to that, but I've not been able to get out of bed due to not being able to stand up and in great pain because of it too..... Urg I've been a mess....

I've not heard of a case of it being permanent but I really think it will be fine given a few days and constant movements (sort of physio) <3

Temazepam used to come in gel filled caps that you could inject back in the 80s and early 90s then at some point they changed the formulation so it wouldnt cook up properly.

I was wrong - they are the gel-filled capsules. I punctured one with a pin and it seeped out. Don't worry, I won't be injecting anything

I've taken 20mg, but as Temazepam is a Benzo prescribed for sleep rather than anxiety I'll probably just fall asleep.... :sleep:

Last edited:
If you take it in the day it will make you sleepy, but you fan stay awake as long as you don't take stupid amounts. Its a nice, almost euphoric benzo imo.

If you got a tolerance to potent benzos you gotta take at least 60mg temazepam. Once you get the right dose you will see what all the hype is about though trust me. I'd rather have jellies than Xannys any day.

Temazepam + Oramorph + weed = 🤤🤤🤤

yep. I must have passed out sitting on my desk chair with my arm over the side, or fallen over and laid on the arm in a funny angle or something.

My left wrist was completely floppy and I couldn't move my fingers or raise my wrist - I was worried it would be permanent. Went to the physio who gave me exercises to do.

I've only fully got the movement in my hand back in the last couple of weeks after 4 months of paralysis. The nerve seemed to heal quite suddenly though. I am relieved and will be more careful with benzos now, as I said in the post on the previous page

This happened to me too, just "falling asleep" in an armchair, after taking not much more than my regular daily dose of benzos/opiates in the afternoon after a night with little sleep. That was a pretty horrific sensation to wake up and experience, I definitely assumed it was permanent. The doctor was pretty nonchalant about it though, and told me it was informally known as "Saturday night palsy," from people passing out drunk with their arms draped over the backs of park benches.

My right wrist took about a month to come back to a usable level, doing exercises and using an electric shock machine (looked like a Walkman) that the physical therapy place loaned me, but it was probably close to a year for it to come back to full strength, I definitely remember dropping something light because of the palsy at least 6 months after the injury. I was always able to move my fingers, though, just couldn't raise my wrist up so my hand was left dangling in a floppy position.

Definitely a learning experience (and a huge inconvenience for work and everything else), and made me somewhat more cautious, especially after hearing about a few people that lost limbs or had permanent mobility problems from their circulation being cut off while in a very deep nod.

^glad it recovered for you. Luckily I'm right-handed and it was my left hand but it still made doing things pretty hard and was very inconvenient

When I use benzos I now sit on an armless desk-chair surrounded by cushions or on a sofa

If you got a tolerance to potent benzos you gotta take at least 60mg temazepam. Once you get the right dose you will see what all the hype is about though trust me. I'd rather have jellies than Xannys any day.

Temazepam + Oramorph + weed = 🤤🤤🤤

isn't mixing Benzos and opiates potentially dangerous?