Training Log e92's Cycle Log

Thanks, Guido... thanks a lot. Now I gotta use Google to figure out what the fuck a 'serratus' is :p

The serratus anterior is a muscle that originates on the surface of the upper eight or nine ribs at the side of the chest and inserts along the entire anterior length of the medial border of the

In my opinion it can really make or break your upper body aesthetics.

i think u need 2 stop posting and relax for a min, who exactly do u think u are running ur mouth for no reason..? i havent got anything against u or using gear, im 19 and im considering cycling at 20 but u dont go through life talking shit 2 guys who are a hell of alot more experienced and knowledgable then u are. its easy 2 sound big from ur keyboard, u wouldnt say shit 2 voxide if u met him. cop on and realise nobody cares who u think u are.
lol who the hell are you? and if i said this in his face he would attempt to kick my ass but what will that prove?

That's pretty much what I always imagined Voxide looked like, haha. You're pretty tan though, you sure you're not on melanotan?

I personally think that if you're afraid to post progress pictures of yourself as a natty, you're not ready for roids. Natural should be the time when you're becoming accustomed to how your muscles grow and where your genetic weaknesses are. It's pretty difficult to fuck up naturally, mainly because one grows so slowly they have time to fully appretiate performance enhancing drugs. Take it from me; I've been athletic for 10 years and lifting for 2 and a half naturally.

There is always something more to learn before juice, misc. exogenous hormones and other drugs; a lot of the body builders I know are studying chemistry for that reason.

A friend of mine was benching well over 300 for reps and squatting 500+ before he considered Juice, and he went on to win several body building shows in only a few cycles. Legs were what he focused on the most and it showed. That's the hard work of a champion in my opinion.

I just want to state that bodybuilding isn't about strength. It's largely genetic - as is structure you're adding meat to. Needing steroids to do 50 pushups or squat 225 is super weak though. Still there should be no "standard strength". Bodybuilding is about feeling the muscle, not impressing others with the numbers. (Truthfully it took me awhile to realize that)

You should exhaust yourself naturally before using drugs but why wait all your life if you want to go somewhere with yourself? Train for a few years and take the next step if you want.

Also Vox ignored my question.

I just want to state that bodybuilding isn't about strength. It's largely genetic - as is structure you're adding meat to. Needing steroids to do 50 pushups or squat 225 is super weak though. Still there should be no "standard strength". Bodybuilding is about feeling the muscle, not impressing others with the numbers. (Truthfully it took me awhile to realize that)

You should exhaust yourself naturally before using drugs but why wait all your life if you want to go somewhere with yourself? Train for a few years and take the next step if you want.

Also Vox ignored my question.

Because that logic does not make a stronger person. The further you can go as a natural, the further you will go on performance enhancing drugs and it has been proven time and time again.

It's their own body, one does not need to follow the advice given in SD, but the body's chemistry is not something one can keep adding exogenous hormones to and expect to get the same results each time.

Waiting until 23 or 25 and having multiple years of lifting is-in-no-way-shape-or-form waiting all your life. You either body build for sport or to "look good' and if you want to look good, you can do that naturally. I don't take back what I said, the more solid foundation of strength you have, the better. "Big muscle is strong muscle."

Last edited:
Hey vox - not to throw this off topic - but didn't you use to recommend whinny in other threads?
Personally I've only used test and anavar. I'm curious about decca/tren myself.

It feels like personal attacks but these guys are just annoyed at people who sterotype ad users and they'd like to protect their image.
Also help you.
Apologies, I didn't catch this post. I used to recommend winny over anavar, but definitely not in the place of anything else. As far as health risks vs gains, winstrol is by far the worst steroid. The liver toxicity is incredibly underblown. I would say that 50mg ed of Stano is the same if not slightly worse than the same amount of Dianabol. People assume it's a no side AAS because of the mild gains, but it's anything but. The joint dryness is enough to keep people away, and on top of that, Stanozolol is one of the only steroids that are linked to a thickening of the myocardium. The destruction of HDL also makes it pretty risky to put into a heavy stack. The properties of winstrol aren't very well understood by most people who use it. Winstrol will not add size to you, and it certainly won't cut fat off, either. It's a direct DHT derivative, which makes it a hardener, because steroids that are high on the andro scale are usually the best pre-comp ones. Nobody should even think about using mast/win until they're down to 9%, at the very most. Even then, there are better options.

Man, if you want my opinion, don't take winny OR var because that's just more money that you could be spending on Test.
lol who the hell are you? and if i said this in his face he would attempt to kick my ass but what will that prove?
I can answer that question responsibly: it wouldn't prove a single thing, because I never stated that it would. It's an internet forum. Who gives a fuck who he is? Gucks is the same age as you and is leaps and bounds ahead of you in terms of AAS and lifting knowledge, so don't please don't act like you're some sort of authority. Calm down, and realize that out of this whole subforum, you are at the very bottom.

I'm not a keyboard warrior or an E-bamf, but lets get serious. I would "attempt"?

nah i think you're bottom ;) especially with those piercings

done with this guy... if u dont want advice, dont ask for it. do another cycle and dont bother keeping a log on here. it will save u hearing what u dont want to accept and save people from trying 2 convince u ur not ready 2 do another cycle.

its normal for people to reject a new leader/god at first. it may come as a shock in the beginning but eventually you all will get used to me.

nah i think you're bottom
You think I'm at the bottom? I wonder how many people on this board would say otherwise...Oh yeah, all of them. Of course, the piercings are the only thing you can attack, which pretty much means I've succeeded.

Yet, you're still much of a fat pussy to post any pictures of your own. You gained 15lbs on a Prop cycle, 90% of which was pure fat. You are pathetic, and I think it's time to think about quitting, not that you ever really started.

its normal for people to reject a new leader/god at first. it may come as a shock in the beginning but eventually you all will get used to me.

Oh great, now he's resorted to straight up trolling.

Last edited:
Even though e92's skinny ectomorph ass needs to eat more food........

dont-feed-the-trolls-nom.jpg

Even though e92's skinny ectomorph ass needs to eat more food........

http://troll.me/images/troll/dont-feed-the-trolls-nom.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
hahahahhaha you're trying to convince me youre knowledgeable but you use somatotypes?

I'm not trying to convince anyone that I'm knowledgeable. The advice given is common sense, you would understand this if you had some. I won't use somatotypes, I'll just say what I mean: Skinny, weak, ignorant.

Go back and re-read your first post

-5'9''
-18 years old
-165lbs
-12% bodyfat
-training almost 3 years

3 years "training" and you're only 165lbs, yet you don't want people to give you shit about your age. It has nothing to do with your age, it is your lack of knowledge about nutrition and training.

So e92, you did this whole cycle, and have nothing to show for? Won't even post a picture of the end results?? This thread is a classic example why most people should never touch AAS.

So e92, you did this whole cycle, and have nothing to show for? Won't even post a picture of the end results?? This thread is a classic example why most people should never touch AAS.
/thread.

This post is the last thing that needed to be said on this subject. I think this thread has outlived its intended purpose. It's time for a close.

Last edited:
not posting any pics yet cause im not satisfied. im not in good condition and really im not rocking anything too special to show it off on the internet, im not there yet. i just ran a cycle to gain more mass not to directly improve appearance.

anyway.. i've noticed that ever since i got off my muscles still maintain that "mature" look. i've seen a bunch of guys come off and it seems like they deflate, but my cuts are (relatively) deeper than they have ever been. before the cycle i had boyish muscles and now i look a lot more solid.

not posting any pics yet cause im not satisfied. im not in good condition and really im not rocking anything too special to show it off on the internet, im not there yet. i just ran a cycle to gain more mass not to directly improve appearance.

anyway.. i've noticed that ever since i got off my muscles still maintain that "mature" look. i've seen a bunch of guys come off and it seems like they deflate, but my cuts are (relatively) deeper than they have ever been. before the cycle i had boyish muscles and now i look a lot more solid.

At this moment, this is as good as your going to look. If your not satisfied now, your going to be really disappointed a couple weeks from now. Your going to drop a good 10-15lbs in water in the next week or so. There's nothing you can do about it. I'm willing to wager most of the gains you think you got is just water weight.

If that's the case, why are you flingling poo at people who look much better than you do? It's not like you're ever going to get to anywhere special with the path you're going now, so I don't see what the difference is. If you don't look decent after 3 years of natty training, then an 8 week prop run, there is no hope for you.

Lollll @ making a differentiation between cycles to gain "mass" (fat and water in your case) and cycles to improve appearance. Cutting and bulking is done in the kitchen, a place you should spend more time in if you ever want halfway respectable numbers.

But if you still want to dig yourself into a deeper hole of taking gear while having nothing to show for it, at least switch out the Eq for Deca. Your HPTA is already fucked for life so you might as well do a cycle correctly and go out with a bang. Eq is trash.

I think I am closing this now. It's run it's course. I'm pretty sure e92 is going try his best to correct his mistakes, he should really be laying off the juice until he is older but he has made his choice so it seems. If anyone has any objections to me closing this thread please feel free to PM me a reason and we will discuss it further.